Maeloch

Jjuraa

Banned
ebayed? 0_o or just going through a dock camping phase? christ alive youre already rr10.. try kill me when im not afk/res sick

Jjuraa

Banned
well is he ebayed or not?

edit: im realistic, i dont expect him to realise hes a twat. id just like to know if hes always been like this or if its a new owner

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
i don't think so

....this is almost as bad as a PoC whine :(

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
how could he have failed to see the giant neon icon indicating that you where rez sick or afk, very careless

i'm sure now he knows he'll be happy to make sure you get the jump and are allowed to slam him before he does anything next time

Jjuraa

Banned
or he could not camp docks.. and the route frequented by afk/res sick people...

edit: youre missing the point anyway, this isnt particulaly a whine thread, i already know im a better player because i just killed him with ease when i wasnt rez sick/afk. i just wanted a straight answer to the question: Is Maeloch ebayed?

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine
Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
gogog Maeloch go kill him again i wonna see that pala die. again. :worthy: :cheers:

nangoi

Fledgling Freddie
In his defence (ebayed or not ) if he didnt camp docks or bridges he never bloody see anyone ..........ever :eek2:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
tbh i just go hadrians cos I get sick of odins sometimes (where else is there to solo that meets ur approval? killing xpers in poc?). For some reason i bump into u 24/7 where ever i am. The last time I met u I was tempted to let u go, but oh well.

Jeez, you're a grown rr7 or whatever - use another docks, or wait on rs and come gank me (1/2 the time I go hadrains cos ras are down and don't really want to go back to bled like that).

Mael, 50th ment.

Jjuraa

Banned
nangoi said:
In his defence (ebayed or not ) if he didnt camp docks or bridges he never bloody see anyone ..........ever :eek2:

yeah? well im always solo, and as a paladin thats a lot harder to do than almost every other class, but i still dont feel a need to sit on a route to docks just to farm people who are rez sick or not paying attention

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
No i'm not ebayed. I guess that was ur fire wizzie that just got me? - wtf are u complaining about then ffs? :)

Mael, 50th ment.

Jjuraa

Banned
good question? what am i complaining about.. i just asked a question.

granted i think what youre doing is really low, but i doubt youre going to stop doing it just because i say so.

Martok

Part of the furniture
solo pally better then solo merc tbh i have the dmg you have teh defence! + i go ooe realy fast specialy 1st sheild tanks... slam + aniolation = me dead or for mids slam + side styles = me dead if i live its not often a close fight tbh lol.. only time its close if i get my parry chain off

Jiq

Fledgling Freddie
What to say ? tbh mael i think u got guts (rr10 or not ) for running solo tbh the few times i ever killed u i bubbled of joy since u r pretty hard to kill :).

I say keep running solo i admire it tbh but please stay out of grps u hurt to much :p Oo and next time u see me itll prob be my back running from u or my
chicken bow going "poing"

Nuf said gl m8 and jjura i get mad to when i get killed afk but it passes so lets go out there again and have fun :)

Jjuraa

Banned
ok just to prove a point, ima get a toaed hib caster, and run around solo and see just how hard it is, if im right il be reeling in at least 30k a night. i bet its a walk in the park compared to solo paladin

and martok, defence is good. but im always outnumbers, too many adds. at least with damage you might take one of them out before you die

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
You think its just hard for you? Try playing a class that can't solo and has to depend on groups! I borrowed my m8's account and played his chanter and soloing is not easy at all. And do you see me whining about it? No! So less QQ, it's a game. Deal with it!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
You think its just hard for you? Try playing a class that can't solo and has to depend on groups! I borrowed my m8's account and played his chanter and soloing is not easy at all. And do you see me whining about it? No! So less QQ, it's a game. Deal with it!

Soloing as a hibcaster is a hell of a lot easier than any other realm tho :>
Baseline stun ftw \o/

Martok

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:

Said tbh!!! :worthy:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
chanters piss easy to solo on oO (and yes ive tried it and yes it was recently and yes it was on pryd and yes ..)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
most classes can do well solo if played well
artis/rr/mls help ofc

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Just out of curiosity is there any spot that people can go to RvR and not get whined at? Just 1, that's all I ask :)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
solo merc>>>>>> pala.... and oh ru baiting again septina ? (kiko sorrrrc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom