macro users are dumb too

F

Feac_

crafting away in cd after midnight and a player was standing there making hinges for over 40 mins they just kept dropping at his feet not once did he pick them up various people pm'ed him no response :) so guess he lost a lot of money will work out next time i do them how much he lost.

cheat/radar/macro/game hacks perma ban the fookers imo

B

Belomar

Name and shame, and then mail RightNow. At least if you want them banned.

F

Flimgoblin

send a message to RightNow - macroers should be banned.. simple as that.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Belomar
Name and shame
Well since it was a member of your guild Feac is referring to I tried to provide details via PM - which fails since your message box is full.

BW has enough whine-fests without providing names here :p

G

ghostfeet

it was draylor :p honest.....j00 got to belive meh ;P !!!111

F

Fagane

He will just ask a restore of his character.

Fagane

P

Pin

Originally posted by Feac_
so guess he lost a lot of money will work out next time i do them how much he lost.

40 minutes of asterite hinges is 1.8plat :doh:

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Draylor
Well since it was a member of your guild Feac is referring to I tried to provide details via PM - which fails since your message box is full.

BW has enough whine-fests without providing names here :p

Would you have done that if the person possibly using a macro was from a guild who wasn't so high up the Albion guild ranks?

Doesn't matter what guild a cheater is in they should be named shamed and banned. I find crafting very tedious but I would never cheat with a macro.

X

xevius

Funny thread.
You all do it. 99% of albion crafters do it.
I can asure u some ppl replying to this thread do it.
Why?
Because they can and stupid goa / mythic / santa cant do a god
damn SHIT about it.

For them to be able to bann you for such things they need a
very important thing. They need access to your PC. And we
all know that them accessing your machine is kinda as illegal
as you breaking CoC.

So imo. Take your flames somewhere where it mathers.
BW Certainly aint the right place imo since it wont produce
much more than as it has been stated.............some flame and
thats it.

To make it clear, it wasnt me. But simply my point of view.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by xevius

very important thing. They need access to your PC.

incorrect - not needed at all...
and I doubt 99% of people use macros.

if it's as much as 10% I'll be shocked, heck 1% would shock me.

T

tripitaka

Funny thread.

ner ner ner ner ner - im in the 1%

I have never and will never use macros (except assist, on occasions)

G

Gordonax

as you breaking CoC.

No, they don't need to access your machine. The standard of "proof" they need isn't the same as in a court. Hell, it's not even the same as Court TV. An unattended macroer isn't that hard to catch.

A

Aussie-

1%...?

there are 0,0 advantages you get with macroing.

fail/loss is completly the same. the only thing you 'win' is some RL time.

B

bob007

Originally posted by Keogh
Would you have done that if the person possibly using a macro was from a guild who wasn't so high up the Albion guild ranks?

Doesn't matter what guild a cheater is in they should be named shamed and banned. I find crafting very tedious but I would never cheat with a macro.

Wouldn't worry, Am sure Belomar being Co-GM of said guild, Will name and shame here ;)

Originally posted by Belomar
Name and shame, and then mail RightNow. At least if you want them banned.

spcartman.gif

A

Aybabtu

Funny thread.
I can asure u some ppl replying to this thread do it.
Why?
Because they can and stupid goa / mythic / santa cant do a god
damn SHIT about it.

as you breaking CoC.

So imo. Take your flames somewhere where it mathers.
BW Certainly aint the right place imo since it wont produce
much more than as it has been stated.............some flame and
thats it.

To make it clear, it wasnt me. But simply my point of view.

Afaik, when someone is reported for useing macro a Game Master logs on and tried to PM that guy and to check if he's doing the same things over and over again without displaying any human activity - as in replying.....

X

xevius

Originally posted by bob007
Wouldn't worry, Am sure Belomar being Co-GM of said guild, Will name and shame here ;)

I guss your word is worth gold here. btw I saw your mom sleep with santa last night and I am gonna tell your dad just so you know. And the co-boss of your dad too for that mather cause I am a biatch who can claim and flame ;)

Originally posted by Gordonax
No, they don't need to access your machine. The standard of "proof" they need isn't the same as in a court. Hell, it's not even the same as Court TV. An unattended macroer isn't that hard to catch.

yes I am sure thats why so "many" have been suspended so far due that ;)

X

xevius

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Afaik, when someone is reported for useing macro a Game Master logs on and tried to PM that guy and to check if he's doing the same things over and over again without displaying any human activity - as in replying.....

oh? we have game masters on europe servers?
Hmmmm must have missed it since last I checked there was
none and the rightnow response time aint really knows to
be fast tbh

This aint UO :)

E

elbeek

I'm sorry Xevius but I cannot agree with anything you have said in relation to this thread. You suggest that 99% of all crafters use macro's, sorry that is bollox. I have never, and nor will I ever, used any third party program in DAoC. I find it quite amusing that you of all people get on their high horse about this, I thought more of you. Perhaps it is something to do with the person ( cheat ) in question being in your guild?

IMO name and shame anyone cheating, wether it be "bug " abuse, radar or macroes. They are spoiling the game for the 99% of us that play it fairly.

I think that Feac is totally correct to bring this to the forum, lets face it, this is the only place where these things are discussed.

F

Flimgoblin

as everyone knows - people who get suspended/warned/banned run to BW to spill their guts.....

oh wait they just "give up playing" for a bit....

X

xevius

Originally posted by elbeek
I'm sorry Xevius but I cannot agree with anything you have said in relation to this thread. You suggest that 99% of all crafters use macro's, sorry that is bollox. I have never, and nor will I ever, used any third party program in DAoC. I find it quite amusing that you of all people get on their high horse about this, I thought more of you. Perhaps it is something to do with the person ( cheat ) in question being in your guild?

IMO name and shame anyone cheating, wether it be "bug " abuse, radar or macroes. They are spoiling the game for the 99% of us that play it fairly.

I think that Feac is totally correct to bring this to the forum, lets face it, this is the only place where these things are discussed.

I dont understand how I lower myself in your eyes here. While spending 4 hours on sc orders in diogel or doing other stuff in diogel I see loads to sit there. Loads with piles at there feets.
I know alot of ppl who have done, do or would do this.
I dont judge them. Cheat in games are when you ruin some others gaming time imo.
I dont see how the person who would macro hinge would ruin your time (not you as person elbeek, but you as in ppl general) rather than maybe he baught the dias you had in mind.

Just check diogel chat. How many aint yelling for dias?
Does that tell you anything?

As in the person would be in my guild, honestly I dont know, I dont care. As I dont see him doing anyone harm I dont care who it would had been I dont care about that.

I just point out few facts.
Now this thread contains Lots of "I would never do it" ppl. But then again, doubt you would see so many I DO it either so no a "fair" thread.

B

bob007

I guss your word is worth gold here. btw I saw your mom sleep with santa last night and I am gonna tell your dad just so you know. And the co-boss of your dad too for that mather cause I am a biatch who can claim and flame ;)

Funny i found out santa was my Dad as a very young boy.

Shit i've killed it for you sry, Am lieing there is a real Santa....

X

xevius

Funny i found out santa was my Dad as a very young boy.

Glad that you get my point. ;)

G

gunner440

he lives in romford too btw :p

B

bob007

Glad that you get my point. ;)

Erm nope, You my Dad ? Ahh wait i get it. Belomar isn't real or is my Dad...

Originally posted by gunner440
he lives in romford too btw

Got RL Addy? fecker owes me an Action man from when i was 7....

A

Aybabtu

oh? we have game masters on europe servers?
Hmmmm must have missed it since last I checked there was
none and the rightnow response time aint really knows to
be fast tbh

This aint UO :)

I've chatted with both Zargar and Kemor on this server a few times, they mostly pop on after patch day.

And i doubt that many has been reported for useing macro's.

A

Aybabtu

oh and haven't you heard about the GameMaster acc that got hacked? - that in it self tells us that they are here

X

xevius

ok I just have to make few things clear about my replies.

I dont meen that anyone should neither do I feel to decide who shouldnt do it.
Each player has his way to play, all I say is unless it has some direct impact on you I dont believe you should make such a huge fuzz out of it.
And by that I meen so what if he uses macro to trinket. Personally I dont care cause I dont log in and feel my game time beeing ruined cause someone somewhere is using macro to salvage trinket make what ever stuff.
Radar and other things do make me wanna puke but these two things are in no way ment to be compared imo due as said serveral times they affect ppls game time in WAAAY diffrent way.

Some decided to point finger here towars the guild I am in and it did upset me yes. Cause if its the PERSON and if its WHAT the person is doing then some of the replies should have been directed in diffrent way.

Finally, I would like to strongly point out that I am not speaking on behalf of my guild, these are my personal views which I felt I should share on a thead like this.
May be right may be wrong but these are my views.

Sorry if I did step on some toes or upset anyone but tbh feelings/views are not worth anything if you dont share them with you.

Users who are viewing this thread