LulzSecurity

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
John-R-oo-1, publishing images of the guidebook on unauthorized internet sections is a commie-mutant activity, to cause harm to The Computer. Report for dematerialising right away.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Lulzsec exposed?!

read it all and seemed quite erm stupid of them ?

bragging on irc gj guys - although of course this could actually end up being incorrect info but if its right dear me!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, if that really is them they are fucking retards. Loving how they deny it so strongly tho its almost as if they've just said "Fuck" and reacted in utter panic.

Most of them are american tho imo as I don't know any europeans that use "Chump" the way FailSec do, most likely UNI dropouts mad at the world for their real life failings.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
How can you refer to them as 'Failsec' given their recent track record?

These irc nicks that are apparently lulzsec are the same irc users that openly admit that they're "Anonymous"....

And according to lulzsec twitter they've now joined forces with Anonymous to take down antisecurity companies...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How can you refer to them as 'Failsec' given their recent track record?

I can refer to them as FailSec because they're starting to slip up slowly but surely, a proper 'hacker' would not slip up as they quite simply couldnt afford to.

And that is exactly why these noobs will be in prison within a matter of months.

Chilly

Balls of steel
If they've been clever with anonymising their access to systems and registration of sites and so on (you can use bitcoin to pay for hosting these days...) they could be very well insulated. As long as you go through a few tor layers here and there and be very careful about how you access things, it's doable.

Embattle

FH is my second home
A lot of their recent attacks just seem to be DDoS attacks.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I obviously can´t provide you with a counter argument, but I assume you´re giving them too much credit really. :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Doesn't read like a typical lulzsec post, and besides which they disclose stuff on twitter, so better just to wait for confirmation there.

Would be amazingly win if true.

- English -

Resident Freddy
LulzSec Hacking Group: Essex Teenager Suspected Of Being Mastermind Arrested | UK News | Sky News

A 19-year-old suspected of being a mastermind behind notorious international computer hacking group LulzSec has been arrested in Essex, after a joint operation by the FBI and Scotland Yard.

It comes just days after the group claimed it brought down the US Central Intelligence Agency's website.

The alleged hack on CIA.gov occurred on the same day the group opened a telephone request line so its fans could suggest potential targets.

On Twitter, the group wrote: "Tango down - CIA.gov - for the lulz".

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Hope they post the interview tapes if it's for real, just for the lulz ofc!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
LulzSec Hacking Group: Essex Teenager Suspected Of Being Mastermind Arrested | UK News | Sky News

A 19-year-old suspected of being a mastermind behind notorious international computer hacking group LulzSec has been arrested in Essex, after a joint operation by the FBI and Scotland Yard.

It comes just days after the group claimed it brought down the US Central Intelligence Agency's website.

The alleged hack on CIA.gov occurred on the same day the group opened a telephone request line so its fans could suggest potential targets.

On Twitter, the group wrote: "Tango down - CIA.gov - for the lulz".

bit of a weak article! i need MORE MORE MORE I TELL YOU! :>

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i'd piss myself laughing if it was a 19 year old from Essex, enjoy being extradited mate! say hello to bubba.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
That is typical Sky News though. The final story probably won't resemble their initial attention grabbing headline!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
That is typical Sky News though. The final story probably won't resemble their initial attention grabbing headline!!

nah the final 100% truth story will prob be something along the lines of:

Fat lad caught trying to hack vending machine for free mars bars, police believe him to be the mastermind of LuLzSec. Chase was given but the fat lad was finally caught after getting stuck trying to climb through a broken wire fence on a housing estate in essex.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
nah the final 100% truth story will prob be something along the lines of:

Fat lad caught trying to hack vending machine for free mars bars, police believe him to be the mastermind of LuLzSec. Chase was given but the fat lad was finally caught after getting stuck trying to climb through a broken wire fence on a housing estate in essex.

I lol'd have a rep!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I just hope the hackers have good intentions and not bad ones just to show people how bad the security is...

It's not the hackers duty to point out security flaws. They are NOT the internet Police....

Causing millions of dollars worth of damage is also not doing something with "good intentions".

Especially LulzSec is not doing it to improve the internet, they do it -as they say- "for the lulz", and nothing else...

But no matter how they try to angle their reasons, hacking a company makes that company have to spend more money then they otherwise should have, just to make sure nothing actually got stolen, not only spending money fixing the security holes.

And in the end it's not really the companies that feels the pain, its that company's customers.

Maybe some actually do mean well, but that's not how the real world works...

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
So the government threatens us with a £1000 fine for not completing the census, and then goes and loses our shit? If this turns out to be true, I will never complete another census, and they can threaten me with any fine they want.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If they were doing it to increase security they could simply have contacted the company hacked and let them know of the vulnerability.

I still feel they have some form of backing from governments as this will still lead to a massive crackdown on net freedoms.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Yes - its odd that the mainstream media have pretty much ignored it - just on the Reg and channel 4.

You expect everyone to post unsubstantiated internet rumours? ;)

Mind you if its true and they do release it then the sh*t will definitely hit the fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom