Lost my in game virginity

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Oh well we will just have to see how the nerfs are in 1.65 xD be funny seeing remish kill himself with shouts ;d (it's a shame you can't though :p )

Remish my quad rate was with dr 5.

im gonna use my shouts same way i do today, 2shouts up all the time. in 1.65 that is 200hps gone every 15sec....a average 8vs8 fight is what? 1min? then add 4 healers in group. A good mid gank group wont even notice the nerf.

like i said, i checked with other high rr savages WITH dr4-5, they have about same quad rate. But i agree with Tildson, i do shit loads of dmg.... :D

T

tildson

Yes i know spec AF is good for stealthers in alb.... but group wise it's not going to save you vs high damage dealing classes really.Hib tank group at high rr is very very good and h2h savages at high rr aren't funny at all, maybe to the idiots who play them ;d

Also a guildie sorc got 1 shotted by a savage last week, 1300 quad, heh it's amazing how such a class got created.Oh well we will just have to see how the nerfs are in 1.65 xD be funny seeing remish kill himself with shouts ;d (it's a shame you can't though :p )

Remish my quad rate was with dr 5.

Its good for casual rvr aswell, you can really tell who's wearing spec AF and who arent. Of course, it still hurts if u got plate when 4 high-rr tanks are assisting you.

The sorc + AF gave him something in between leather and studded, my Savage have 3shotted 2.5k hp's heroes - only vs plate + spec AF you do "normal" damage. Savages are rediculous, they are way above the other melee'rs. Shouldnt really compare them to the others.

Yes Remi, not only you but all Savages does stupid dmg - too bad the RR hardly have any impact on it due to triple/quads

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by froler-mid
im gonna use my shouts same way i do today, 2shouts up all the time. in 1.65 that is 200hps gone every 15sec....a average 8vs8 fight is what? 1min? then add 4 healers in group. A good mid gank group wont even notice the nerf.

like i said, i checked with other high rr savages WITH dr4-5, they have about same quad rate. But i agree with Tildson, i do shit loads of dmg.... :D

It's 350hps a shout 8]

Was when a friend tested on pend unless they changed it xE

F

froler-mid

It's 350hps a shout 8]

Was when a friend tested on pend unless they changed it xE

no its not, its 5% (best one, 49 sav spec...i got next best one which is 4% of BUFFED HP in 1.65)

5% of ~2400 hps = ~120hps

before nerf its 5% of NOT buffed hps = 5% of ~1600hps = poo hp ;dd

this "350 hp number" is from stupid americans who have dps/haste/evade up all the time.

at least this is how i understand the nerf.

J

Jenna.

-|xE++;.

QdXzz;~~

C;>--[

X^l^ZZ**

me > matt @ smilies

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Jenna.
-|xE++;.

QdXzz;~~

C;>--[

X^l^ZZ**

me > matt

You>big mac, fries, pizza, pies, hotdogs, popcorn, icecream, pasta, fish, curry, list goes on and on :p

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Atrox
sure gifv melee balance 24/7 rather then once every 30/15min

give overall balance 24/7 imo, and not just melee please :)

H

hangianix

Originally posted by tildson
And yes, they nerfed smite wayyyyyyy too much. Think the delve value was 229 or 239DD before nerf :) Now its useless, should have gotten ae-insta mez there instead.
I think that was 209 or 219 (cant remember, never had the uber spec, got 50 1.5 months before the nerf and 2 weeks before the original patch day - they postponed it to 1 month later :p , so was pointless to spec 48 in smite).

We got loads of love since then btw: stun range 1000 -> 1350, smite casting speed 4s -> 3s and we still can use the same ammount of power for our lvl 44 smite as earlier for the lvl 48 one. :rolleyes:

X

Xeanor

Infiltrators can only kill solo enemies really, their damage and dragonfang just doesn't have any impact on the fights larger than 2-6 people, apart from PA'ing an enemy caster and running like a chicken :rolleyes:

X

Xeanor

if u belive that u must think merc's can quad aswell.

:rolleyes:

it's a style where you hit multiple targets... and he's done it too with his own savage, just not that much damage.

B

bult

Originally posted by hangianix
I think that was 209 or 219 (cant remember, never had the uber spec, got 50 1.5 months before the nerf and 2 weeks before the original patch day - they postponed it to 1 month later :p , so was pointless to spec 48 in smite).

We got loads of love since then btw: stun range 1000 -> 1350, smite casting speed 4s -> 3s and we still can use the same ammount of power for our lvl 44 smite as earlier for the lvl 48 one. :rolleyes:

http://w1.232.telia.com/~u23206642/DD.jpeg

O

old.mattshanes

if u belive that u must think merc's can quad aswell.

:rolleyes:

I probably know more about a savage then you do shut up:rolleyes:

Just figured out the side style remi eh?xD

That style hits 4 targets i know.

F

froler-mid

why bother when i 1 shot merc with my anytime? ;ddd

O

old.mattshanes

why bother when i 1 shot merc with my anytime? ;ddd

You think you can take 2334hp one hit?

F

froler-mid

You think you can take 2334hp one hit?

im a savage, anything is possible u know :kiss2:

O

old.mattshanes

im a savage, anything is possible u know :kiss2:

Try playing a caster for once, something harder than 1 or 2 keys.

F

froler-mid

Try playing a caster for once, something harder than 1 or 2 keys.

does a thane qualify as a caster? oh nm....casters >>> thanes..... :D

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by Xeanor
it's a style where you hit multiple targets... and he's done it too with his own savage, just not that much damage.

its also something like 4th in an evade/parry chain or some other very hard to pull off thing

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by Xeanor
Infiltrators can only kill solo enemies really, their damage and dragonfang just doesn't have any impact on the fights larger than 2-6 people, apart from PA'ing an enemy caster and running like a chicken :rolleyes:

3 or 4 infs paing a tank can have very nasty effects, esecially if htey all stick around for cd and ss
of course this would only be a problem if we had stealthers which ran in large groups.. oh... wait...

D

Damon_D

I probably know more about a savage then you do shut up:rolleyes:

That style hits 4 targets i know.

second in evade chain hits 3 targets

third in evade chain hits 4 targets

Nice for PvE , but uber mezz breaker in RvR , unless you run a pbaoe group..but then you prob wont have many savages along....

O

old.mattshanes

I know damon.

Heh i bet if a savage uses that on an inf amg he will uncover stealthers xD

D

Damon_D

HEHEHEHE I'll Have to try that in 2 more lvl's :clap:

when Haandgemaeng will be rdy for some.. haandgemaeng :clap:

ps make the game accept Æ Ø Å m'kay grrrr

I

ironhand

quad isnt shitloads....not even close too the numbers u stated old.mattshanes(20-25%)

Total swings: 2196
Total misses: 342
Single hits: 675 56.68%
Double hits: 342 28.72%
Triple hits: 28 2.35%
Quad hits: 146 12.26%

this is my stats in RVR with dr3. Mainly on players but some on aggro/pets. Checked with other high rr savages on pryd, they are around same numbers...highest being around 13% quads :cool:

How could u know those exact figures?? Yet another person using an external programs to capture unsecure packets.

Tbh thats quite lame Froler becuase your 1 of the old skool, shows how little respect people have for the game or the rules, and would rather just wtf pwn. And whether or not its as insignificant use of a External stats tool, a hinge program or Radar its all the same.

Lame!

D

Damon_D

nope he noted em all down , he has 66 spec in short-hand you know , and max dex/qui.....

Yeah right stat tool is the same as radar or craft macro :rolleyes:

I'm gonna wtf pwn yo with some mean stats ffs.. and then I'm gonna sell em for a plat each..after I salvaged em....

I

ironhand

And to me thats as good as admiting cheating, banable offence anit it...

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by ironhand
How could u know those exact figures?? Yet another person using an external programs to capture unsecure packets.

Tbh thats quite lame Froler becuase your 1 of the old skool, shows how little respect people have for the game or the rules, and would rather just wtf pwn.

You can get all those numbers from the log you get if you're logging your chat etc, then you just need a small program that finds the hit/misses etc and do the calculations.

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Damon_D
nope he noted em all down , he has 66 spec in short-hand you know , and max dex/qui.....

So he sat and counted 2196 swings....

Yeah right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom