Lost my in game virginity

F

Fenevon

Originally posted by faderullan
I agree with Gewny. Most mid classes need love and savage are balanced.

I did get one shotted several times by infils when i was unbuffed, so what?

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by Xeanor
Like faderullan said:

mids will never realize how powerful they are
Goes for all realms tbh...

I

iceforge

Countering...

Originally posted by ironhand
Why is it mids always get o so defencive and start bitching as soon as some 1 makes a fair comment about there beloved savages?

/yawn

Why is it albs always get o so defensive and starts bitching as soon as some 1 makes a fair comment about there beloved infiltrators?

/yawn

I

ironhand

Re: Countering...

Originally posted by iceforge
Why is it albs always get o so defensive and starts bitching as soon as some 1 makes a fair comment about there beloved infiltrators?

/yawn

LoL because i have an Inf you think i get annoyed or upset about Inf whines or Stealth zergs. Nope. Ive never participated in any kind of stealth zerg, nor have i participated in any thread detailing why Infs are overpowered or anything like that.

A typical BW comment where ppl make assumtions, just like Aule Valer assumed that because Matt described getting hit for 900 dmg in 1's delay or what ever it was that he was talking about his Ice Wizzard.

And FYI my Inf was my 1st char i got to 50 and so im not 1 of the fotm newboys who play classes because they have advantages over others, i leveled with 2.0 spec points infs were gimps then.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Aule Valar
actually i meant us, its pryd we play on i believe :p
and yes i'm sure you will beat us again (possibly even without the merc zerg :p ) not saying fl suck at all, just that its not totally balance issue
pe used to rape us, not because of balance, but because of skill

edit oh and sorry for flames in the earlier threads, fins is making me irritable, and your wajn is not helping :p

I meant being on the end of a savage 80% or so time in rvr not you playing in the group, perhaps you can play as my merc and see how stupid some of their damage is.

Some h2h savages now are higher rr since PE last played with their best group and when savages are higher rr if h2h spec they quad much more.(can be 25% quad rate)

Ironhand i got hit 920 damage on sycho NOT my wiz, yes i have capped resists too.

I

iceforge

Re: Re: Countering...

LoL because i have an Inf you think i get annoyed or upset about Inf whines or Stealth zergs. Nope. Ive never participated in any kind of stealth zerg, nor have i participated in any thread detailing why Infs are overpowered or anything like that.

A typical BW comment where ppl make assumtions, just like Aule Valer assumed that because Matt described getting hit for 900 dmg in 1's delay or what ever it was that he was talking about his Ice Wizzard.

And FYI my Inf was my 1st char i got to 50 and so im not 1 of the fotm newboys who play classes because they have advantages over others, i leveled with 2.0 spec points infs were gimps then.

Well, sorry,wasn't personal (tbh, I didn't even notice you had an infil), you just talk to all of midgard as being closed eyes to the savages, well, i see the other situation where albs have totally closed eyes to infils overpoweredness compared to ns's and sb's (only seen Rambo admit the NS's had a hard time compared to infils, /bow).

Many of us who play mid don't like the overpoweredness of savages atm, and I for one is looking forward to the nerf.bat comes there way, will mean better community in midgaard, as more classes can get into RvR-groups, even if a savage is lfg as well.

N

nuky

Like faderullan said:

mids will never realize how powerful they are

same could be said about yourself and alb

O

old.mattshanes

Re: Re: Re: Countering...

Well, sorry,wasn't personal (tbh, I didn't even notice you had an infil), you just talk to all of midgard as being closed eyes to the savages, well, i see the other situation where albs have totally closed eyes to infils overpoweredness compared to ns's and sb's (only seen Rambo admit the NS's had a hard time compared to infils, /bow).

Many of us who play mid don't like the overpoweredness of savages atm, and I for one is looking forward to the nerf.bat comes there way, will mean better community in midgaard, as more classes can get into RvR-groups, even if a savage is lfg as well.

Yeah i know there's some mids out there like that, i am glad some agree.The savage nerfs coming next patch would make mid a realm that has more viable classes to choose from in rvr, i been playing my ice wiz lately because i don't find a melee group that much fun tearing through caster groups in seconds if they don't purge isn't fun really.

Mids still don't realise that zerks/runies/sms are great classes, well some do but some really underate them just like albs do with cabalists :/

I am sure mids wouldn't like it if friars had determination and 360 evade eh?:eek:

I

ironhand

I wouldnt say im blind to any over poweredness, but i do think that the who situation regarding the said two classes (we wont go into detail as theres a million other threads that do) is a self escilating one. Mids use xxx class, most alb grps (with exception of a few) get wiped off the face of the earth, decide that they've had enough, roll xxx class and join the invisible zerg at mg's.

Tis a vicious circle with only mythic to blame, life goes on tho.

I

ironhand

Its also nice to see more hib melee grps about i think even as the magic realm they can put together some nice grps. What happened to Midget Maffia, dont see them about so much these days, tbh i think they were the big trend setters for mid.

A

Aule Valar

i agree that the savage nerf is needed, and by the looks of things with savage and debuff nerfs next patch, it seems like it will all be balanced (apart from theurgs, i get to be fotm at last :D )
this includes, i think, bof being toned down as an indirect result of the resist system changes, cna't remember if it effects it or not though

O

old.mattshanes

Well when you compare a cleric to a druid/healer and nerf bof, what other good things does the cleric have compared to a druid and healer?(single stun is overated)

Smite cc is useless now really, maybe perhaps they could boost the smite line a bit more then nerf bof, alb support classes are not as good as mid/hib due to the utility of them not being available when it should be.(yes i think bof is too strong too :p , played all 3 realms in rvr now for a while, hib and alb were pretty similar, mid was pretty different and slighty stronger when it was a 3 healer group set up.)

With this whining you probably thinking i think alb is gimped, no i don't at all or i would of quit ages ago, i think it's on the same lv as hib, it's just the backbone of alb groups aren't great, maybe with that theurg loving it can be better.

I

ironhand

Aye its about time Theurgists got some loving, the new pet increases/changes should make them more viable for RvR and less of a PvE bot class.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

Ironhand i got hit 920 damage on sycho NOT my wiz, yes i have capped resists too.

i wanna see that pic tbh! :p

X

Xeanor

Apart from SOS, BOF and Sorc bolt mezz, Alb has nothing better compared to mid.

The healing class is worse, the tanks are worse and the CC is worse.

O

old.windforce

i can name a few things albs have which are better then mid counterpart....

Sure klav will name them

FACT is mids outheal (4 seeers including aoe disease), out CC (castable 11 sec stun, insta stun, insta mez all on chain wearing insta heal having class) and outdamage (savage) albs by far in 8vs8

I

iceforge

:(

Its also nice to see more hib melee grps about i think even as the magic realm they can put together some nice grps. What happened to Midget Maffia, dont see them about so much these days, tbh i think they were the big trend setters for mid.

Midget Mafie disolved, no longer exits :( And they were I think, I remember having dinged 50 a week or 2 before they started in RvR, was so happy my class was so stlong :ROFLMAO:

P

-phusion-

I got hit 900 3 times yesterday at 1s delay xD got screenies but can't host them.Roll on 1.65:p

But remember though all savages are very skilled and best players in the world xD

Ramish (dunno if it's the real name) has a debuff claw,
we met him yesterday, they don't have to go for support first, they just kill any tank within 3 sec, impossible to heal that, imo take away those debuff weapons for savages, it makes their group impossible to kill..

N

nuky

i seriously hope ur joking

I

iceforge

Originally posted by old.windforce
i can name a few things albs have which are better then mid counterpart....

Sure klav will name them

FACT is mids outheal (4 seeers including aoe disease), out CC (castable 11 sec stun, insta stun, insta mez all on chain wearing insta heal having class) and outdamage (savage) albs by far in 8vs8

Well, nice points there, we have a good advantage with CC and heals being on same class, no wasted room for a CC'er :clap:

The bolt range on a sorc is powerfull as well, but nothing compared to the CC'er being able to spread heal as well...

[EDIT] The cleric got a Spec AF buff that mids don't have, make them an excellent BB.....

I

iceforge

well...

Originally posted by nuky
i seriously hope ur joking

I'm afriad he is not m8, as you said earlier, neither realm will ever realise on what marks they got the power :D

A

Aule Valar

cleric instas are better at the lower levels (ie what everyone specs) and you can afford to have 1 cleric got full rez, mid setup only has 50% (yes pr, but thats our bof in a way)
as for smite, good ranged interupt, and smite cc can screw up a charging pbaoe cell
tanks, yes we have more dmging ones, but they don't take as much dmg once pinned, and you have DT something that seems very underrated by most albs
as for cc, i leave that debate to ppl that do it

O

old.mattshanes

Re: well...

I'm afriad he is not m8, as you said earlier, neither realm will ever realise on what marks they got the power :D

You think xeanor doesn't realise when he's played a lv50 healer?oO

I

iceforge

WOOT?

tanks, yes we have more dmging ones, but they don't take as much dmg once pinned, and you have DT something that seems very underrated by most albs

DT? :D

A

Aule Valar

48-Healer-rr3 0-excalibur (sold)
not the most expirience tbh

O

old.mattshanes

cleric instas are better at the lower levels (ie what everyone specs) and you can afford to have 1 cleric got full rez, mid setup only has 50% (yes pr, but thats our bof in a way)
as for smite, good ranged interupt, and smite cc can screw up a charging pbaoe cell

DT=dirt tricks?

You are joking i hope xD

You know if a merc uses DT now he has to HIT the target....and it's resisted loads more :/

I

iceforge

Re: Re: well...

You think xeanor doesn't realise when he's played a lv50 healer?oO

Well, I've seen him complain some about DET (i think, not 100% sure he has complained about it, but so many do) and then go figure how long time a instant AE mezz lasts on someone with DET? :D

The bolt range Mezz is stlong :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom