Lost my in game virginity

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Aule Valar
48-Healer-rr3 0-excalibur (sold)
not the most expirience tbh

Maybe not but if you lv a class to that stage you can see around 80% or so of it's potential.

I

iceforge

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Maybe not but if you lv a class to that stage you can see around 80% or so of it's potential.

You ever lvl'ed a SB? Didn't see any potential before lvl 50 :ROFLMAO:

[EDIT] Think that goes for all assassins btw, dunno tho?

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by iceforge
You ever lvl'ed a SB? Didn't see any potential before lvl 50 :rolfmao:

well...they dont have any potential at lvl 50 either :(

O

old.mattshanes

You ever lvl'ed a SB? Didn't see any potential before lvl 50 :ROFLMAO:

[EDIT] Think that goes for all assassins btw, dunno tho?

Then you can't play it or you have power lved it.

SB's can still hit good damage with CS styles, perhaps some don't even know they existed xD

Well why the last 2 lvs going to be different anyway?

I

iceforge

Originally posted by froler-mid
well...they dont have any potential at lvl 50 either :(

Lies my friend, just dinged 1 a week ago, and it is fun and deadly (now albs, make remarks about me klling grey-cons earlier or something and make me look stupid :doh:)

You just have to pick your targets (they can be yellow as fell fyi! :doh:)

It is harder than infils I guess, with their NOW spec points.

I

iceforge

Then you can't play it or you have power lved it.

SB's can still hit good damage with CS styles, perhaps some don't even know they existed xD

Well why the last 2 lvs going to be different anyway?

PL'ede to lvl 46, then normal XP to 50, to get a touch on how to use styles etc....

So, 90% true statement there :D

Oh, and autotraining stealth until lvl 48 don't help on the CS styles :D

Was in RvR at 48 and attacked some target, couldn't really harm anyone hard (killed last 5% of Rambo tho, i am STLONG :ROFLMAO:)

50 makes quite a difference tbh...

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Aule Valar
cleric instas are better at the lower levels (ie what everyone specs) and you can afford to have 1 cleric got full rez, mid setup only has 50% (yes pr, but thats our bof in a way)
as for smite, good ranged interupt, and smite cc can screw up a charging pbaoe cell
tanks, yes we have more dmging ones, but they don't take as much dmg once pinned, and you have DT something that seems very underrated by most albs
as for cc, i leave that debate to ppl that do it

Thats the biggest pile of poo ive ever heard.

Smite clerics arent wanted or even very viable, great they can interupt wh00pe. The dmg is neglable compaired to what it used to be, wouldnt be worth sacrificing the group spot for 1.

Clerics mostly spec mid enh (36 ish)/mid rej (40 ish) so its not even an issue about the low lvl insta's being better, because there on a higher insta anyhow.

tanks, yes we have more dmging ones, but they don't take as much dmg once pinned, and you have DT something that seems very underrated by most albs

What a load of crap, Warriors have the highest HP and Dmg in the game so in that sense they can take alot, yes they wear chain a slight abs disadvantage but im sure the extra hp makes up for it, and DT not sure if u mean dirty tricks here, but in a group fight im sure its not something to shout about, 1 on 1 mayb.

As for CC bolt range mezz dont matter if half the grp has Det 5 now does it, i'd prefer insta AoE stun and Mezz.

O

old.mattshanes

PL'ede to lvl 46, then normal XP to 50, to get a touch on how to use styles etc....

So, 90% true statement there :D

Oh, and autotraining stealth until lvl 48 don't help on the CS styles :D

Was in RvR at 48 and attacked some target, couldn't really harm anyone hard (killed last 5% of Rambo tho, i am STLONG :ROFLMAO:)

50 makes quite a difference tbh...

RVR wise lv50 does i meant class wise though oO i.e you don't gain much new things, infs are damn pain in the ass to kill if they are buffed i know from excal server :E

I

iceforge

I think

RVR wise lv50 does i meant class wise though oO i.e you don't gain much new things, infs are damn pain in the ass to kill if they are buffed i know from excal server :E

I think we agree then, just thinking in to different directions about felling potential it seems :D

I could fell TEHPOWER! (i'm l33t, using TEH! :D) when i owned some orange mobs at 48 :D

C

Cozak

In nearly all cases mentioned here, the grass is always greener on the other side.

I

ironhand

(now albs, make remarks about me klling grey-cons earlier or something and make me look stupid :doh:)

Who gives a shit. Thats a older than 90% of the SBs that play nowdays.

And FYI i was recently thinking about making a Inf Movie with footage of :-

Edit: would be in DF ofc.

XP deathing Savages & Bone Dancers to the music of P Diddy " Bad boy for life"

The idea would be more ironic, a Private/Personal quest of a Savage/BD nerf in spite that Mythic wont do it for us :D

I

iceforge

Originally posted by ironhand
Who gives a shit. Thats a older than 90% of the SBs that play nowdays.

And FYI i was recently thinking about making a Inf Movie with footage of :-

Edit: would be in DF ofc.

XP deathing Savages & Bone Dancers to the music of P Diddy " Bad boy for life"

The idea would be more ironic, a Private/Personal quest of a Savage/BD nerf in spite that Mythic wont do it for us :D

You = :flame:

Savages = :mgwhore2:

You + lowbie savages = :wij: (rape, like owning someone without a chance :p)

I like the idea already, givf movie!

:clap::clap::clap:

H

hangianix

Smite clerics arent wanted
FYI I've got a DF grp invitation 1 week ago!!! ;)

Edit: about interrupt, root or amnesia still better for it than smite and still have longer range and quicker afaik...

X

Xeanor

my healer was in NP, got rr3 in like 2 days of just very little rvr, grouped with Xuth, and i seen the potential of insta CC really, on both sides.

more than half of the encounters you see the enemy at less than 1500 range (hills etc), bolt range mezz is just in certain situations an advantage.

B

bone_idle

My Animist has 1516 hps when buffed by my level 45 buffbot.

Take about 3 hits to kill me :)

D

Damon_D

Why is it mids always get o so defencive and start bitching as soon as some 1 makes a fair comment about there beloved savages?

/yawn

Because every freaking time one alb whines , we get 5 classes nerfed to hell , whilst mid's have been complaining about infil's for more than a year , and nix nada has happend , still looking to see if midgard get's renamed to " Lubrigard home of the buttfucked " in patch 1.67......

O

ormorof

lol damon, i dont think mid have had it too bad tbh, i havent changed my playing style alot while playing shaman runie or now SM, SB's still do ok, and i see zerkers doing fine in rvr, its only the people who are obsessed with owning everything that think savages >>>>>>> zerkers, savage vs zerker 1vs1 savage would probably win, but ive seen THANE's kill savages 1vs1, zerkers still do nicely in groups tbh

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Damon_D
Because every freaking time one alb whines , we get 5 classes nerfed to hell , whilst mid's have been complaining about infil's for more than a year , and nix nada has happend , still looking to see if midgard get's renamed to " Lubrigard home of the buttfucked " in patch 1.67......

NAS jajajajajajajaja xDDDDDDDDDD

H

hangianix

Yeh, I've read it from Sanya that they nerfed savages due to the quality whine of Pry/Alb. :rolleyes:

C

Cozak

Originally posted by ormorof
lol damon, i dont think mid have had it too bad tbh, i havent changed my playing style alot while playing shaman runie or now SM, SB's still do ok, and i see zerkers doing fine in rvr, its only the people who are obsessed with owning everything that think savages >>>>>>> zerkers, savage vs zerker 1vs1 savage would probably win, but ive seen THANE's kill savages 1vs1, zerkers still do nicely in groups tbh

1vs1 duel style not rvr thanes own pretty much anything tho, do well rvr 1vs1 also but thats rare ^^

I

iceforge

Originally posted by hangianix
Yeh, I've read it from Sanya that they nerfed savages due to the quality whine of Pry/Alb. :rolleyes:

I've heard that as well :clap: Stlong Rumor imo! :D

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by ormorof

Hehe I'm prob the last person you should look at , if looking for peopel who want to WTF PWN , I play to have fun , and dont realy mind dying if I have fun doing it , but tbh there has been less and less of that in this game of late....

O

ormorof

Hehe I'm prob the last person you should look at , if looking for peopel who want to WTF PWN , I play to have fun , and dont realy mind dying if I have fun doing it , but tbh there has been less and less of that in this game of late....

i agree with that, less and less fun but i dont think its to do with nerfs, i just think the attitude of the players in midgard have changed for the worse :( (starts BO whine, wahey ;) )

gifv random rvr grps to play in :p

oh and i thought you were used to dying by now playing a shaman? :p

B

bone_idle

I dont think its a case of mids being nerfed all the time. Its just a case of midgard being a realm where the new classes dont seem to be tested very well, thus having uber damage output or gimped output.

If i played Mid i'd want to have the best damage output class in the game but also in the back of my mind i'd be thinking this is gonna get nerfed soon.

On another note. It IS Albs that whine the most when something is wrong with the game. Because theres so damn many of them they can zerg with a massive force and they can whine with a massive force. Both seem to be effective. :p

O

old.Morchaoron

uploaded the piccies for matt:

getpicture.php
(856 total damage in one blow)
getpicture.php

getpicture.php

O

old.Morchaoron

infils are a bit too strong yes, but at least they dont hit the strongest mid tank for 850 damage in 1s xD

G

grizlasthehero

mercs can hit up to 500dmg maybe not same as 900dmg but still u have more tanks :) 2mercs(with PF)/1paladin/1mincer/1 theurg(casterdmg and pets)/ all them can do dmg... mid has 2savages1skald... seems fair tbh ;d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom