Lost my in game virginity

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by ironhand
And to me thats as good as admiting cheating, banable offence anit it...

god morons..log parser anyone ????

I

iceforge

How could u know those exact figures?? Yet another person using an external programs to capture unsecure packets.

Tbh thats quite lame Froler becuase your 1 of the old skool, shows how little respect people have for the game or the rules, and would rather just wtf pwn. And whether or not its as insignificant use of a External stats tool, a hinge program or Radar its all the same.

Lame!

Or he just chat-log it and get a proparly still illegal program to sort the lines in it and do the maths for him??

Just an idea..

And tbh, people who chat-log it and the use something to sort it don't harm me IRL or Ingame, so don't mind, still illegal tho.

But in my country, your innocent until otherwise proven, he could have sitted next to his computer with 1 hell of a chart and done those figures by hand... you never know....

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by iceforge
Or he just chat-log it and get a proparly still illegal program to sort the lines in it and do the maths for him??

Just an idea..

And tbh, people who chat-log it and the use something to sort it don't harm me IRL or Ingame, so don't mind, still illegal tho.

But in my country, your innocent until otherwise proven, he could have sitted next to his computer with 1 hell of a chart and done those figures by hand... you never know....

Its not illegal, get some fact before you talk, uc?

D

Damon_D

To Ironhand :

Well he can , unlike you , prob count to more than 10..well 20 if you take of your shoe's.... 21 with pants off.... 20 1/2 ???

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by iceforge

Just an idea..

Not illegal in anyway , wtf TL's ask for those kinda log's for gods sake
:rolleyes:

I

iceforge

Originally posted by Jenna.
Its not illegal, get some fact before you talk, uc?

Learnt to read before getting angry, i said "Proparly still illegal" as I didn't know, thanks for enlightening me tho :D

[EDIT] I just noticed i myself wrote "illegal" without the probarly alittle further down, but I noted it above, but oh well, flame me

F

froler-mid

How could u know those exact figures?? Yet another person using an external programs to capture unsecure packets.

Tbh thats quite lame Froler becuase your 1 of the old skool, shows how little respect people have for the game or the rules, and would rather just wtf pwn. And whether or not its as insignificant use of a External stats tool, a hinge program or Radar its all the same.

Lame!

erm, haha :D

Turn on CHAT.log (shift+L) , then use a parser program too extract the "numbers" you want.

i used this one, as its great for savages:
http://www.graycubicle.com/kort/parse.html

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Jenna.
You can get all those numbers from the log you get if you're logging your chat etc, then you just need a small program that finds the hit/misses etc and do the calculations.

Perhaps this is a slight over reaction on my part but still so that part i retract, if ppl take the game as far as the very game mechanics its quite sad. Might as well be a trainspotter.

Than again if you get fun from number crunching and going away satisfied to know that your 1% 2% 3% whatever
better than your enemy counterpart. What ever floats ya boat init.

I

iceforge

Perhaps this is a slight over reaction on my part but still so that part i retract, if ppl take the game as far as the very game mechanics its quite sad. Might as well be a trainspotter.

Than again if you get fun from number crunching and going away satisfied to know that your 1% 2% 3% whatever
better than your enemy counterpart. What ever floats ya boat init.

Well, you could use it as well as proff of their powers? just an idea and will not work for us EU-players, we are to far behind with patches for our voices to make a difference anyway tbh

D

Damon_D

Nahh more like moron-spotter , and I've taken your name down allready ;)

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Damon_D
Nahh more like moron-spotter , and I've taken your name down allready ;)

Very sad of you indeed if you have done so, im also quite worried that you would take someones name down like that. Gay tendancys maybe :p

D

Damon_D

Nahh purely defensive messure , to avoid contact with morns if possible , dont know where you got that gay thing from..you saying all gay peopel are morons ?? maybe your a nazi or something ???

I

ironhand

No i was saying perhaps because you took my name down you were that way inclined, dunno where you got the Nazi from. Doesnt bother me if you bat for the other team, besides this is mindless trolling of us. Back to the topic imo :)

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by -phusion-
Ramish (dunno if it's the real name) has a debuff claw,
we met him yesterday, they don't have to go for support first, they just kill any tank within 3 sec, impossible to heal that, imo take away those debuff weapons for savages, it makes their group impossible to kill..

hoho, if u mean REmish, no he dont have a debuff claw :D

F

Falcon

RE: the melee speed cap. It DOES exist Matt, you can't hit faster than 1.5sec.

Spells: Uncapped
Melee: 1.5sec
Archery: 1.5sec (unreachable until ToA due to bugged quickness cap at 250)

Have tried it before, had 278 qui (again not that it matters, capped at 250) and druid haste. 2.9spd weaps hit at exactly the same speed as 3.1s - 1.5sec. 3.6 mainhand 3.1 offhand were hitting at 1.6sec.

Spells are the only things uncapped right now.

O

old.mattshanes

Must be lag effecting the swing then, but still though have you tested it with clerity+savage self haste+h2h spec?oO

Q

quiescent

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Must be lag effecting the swing then, but still though have you tested it with clerity+savage self haste+h2h spec?oO
Mercs are pretty strong too btw, and also... old news that there's sometimes fotm chars and people play them, then others whine, then they're nerfed and so on. Play the game or stfu.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by quiescent
Mercs are pretty strong too btw, and also... old news that there's sometimes fotm chars and people play them, then others whine, then they're nerfed and so on. Play the game or stfu.

Mercs are nowhere near the same lv of savage, i am still playing the game thanks probably even longer than you have.

Q

quiescent

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Mercs are nowhere near the same lv of savage, i am still playing the game thanks probably even longer than you have.

Then stop the whine please, if it's not too much to ask? Same old in this game... whine whine whine, I wish you could hear yourselves. :)

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by quiescent
Then stop the whine please, if it's not too much to ask? Same old in this game... whine whine whine, I wish you could hear yourselves. :)

I am not whining these are true facts i even gave some screenies:p

And i love whining at remish xD

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by froler-mid
quad isnt shitloads....not even close too the numbers u stated old.mattshanes(20-25%)

Total swings: 2196
Total misses: 342
Single hits: 675 56.68%
Double hits: 342 28.72%
Triple hits: 28 2.35%
Quad hits: 146 12.26%

this is my stats in RVR with dr3. Mainly on players but some on aggro/pets. Checked with other high rr savages on pryd, they are around same numbers...highest being around 13% quads :cool:

So in 8 hits is a quad. Hitting for capped speed that equals a quad every 12 seconds.

2 savages in a group and in an average fight there's on avg. atleast 4 quads and in a long fight this numbers climbs fast (on avg. a quad per 6 seconds in a 2-savage group)

Add to that haste, resist-buffs, parry/evade buffs, Celerity, better CC, better utility on shaman (disease!) more healing-power (3 healers), and its pretty odd Mid-groups can loose actually. They must play bad then.

A

Aule Valar

damn you people, this whine is getting so fast i lose my place in the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom