• Toy soldier

Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

advantix

Fledgling Freddie
why cant everybody just act friendly? its albs and hibs we are suppose to be figthing, not ourselfs. :twak:

Been grping with both Raila and SpawN ppl.

Raila is doing good in grp, maybe he/she spams /as , but he/she just want to get things done. Like arty raid or other Pve farming. :worthy:

grped with a few SpawN ppl last night. They are friendly and are def. NOT noods :clap:

GL getting new members :drink:

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
yep SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME of SpawN are friendly , panosbob for instance great guy , and Xomer is ok too , the GM is another topic QQ :twak:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
U can't call NP a dead guild u'd rather claim Excalibur a server with rvr which is not worthy to stay ;)

IMO

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Summoner said:
U can't call NP a dead guild u'd rather claim Excalibur a server with rvr which is not worthy to stay ;)

IMO
they are on alb now arent they?

EiNsI

Fledgling Freddie
proxyma said:
old Linja is same as new Linja and will always be =)

and why you think old Linja would be Raila?

/ Linja

The new Linja sux imo.. :p :cheers:

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Kalba said:
Considering how much he whined only on that and was making himself the oh so righteous victim I dont want to even imagine what it would be like to be in a guild with him. He seems like a total noob, and for those who havent yet quite understood the definition of this noble word, noob means someone who thinks he owns/r0x0rs or is an exellent leader when as a matter of fact he is incapable of organizing himself out of a fucking paper bag.

Stay away from the guy using the nick Raila and never believe/listen/care of a single word the idiot says.

I rest my case.

Omg, that made me laugh out loud! :clap: :worthy:

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
advantix said:
why cant everybody just act friendly? its albs and hibs we are suppose to be figthing, not ourselfs. :twak:

Been grping with both Raila and SpawN ppl.

Raila is doing good in grp, maybe he/she spams /as , but he/she just want to get things done. Like arty raid or other Pve farming. :worthy:

grped with a few SpawN ppl last night. They are friendly and are def. NOT noods :clap:

GL getting new members :drink:

Care bear!!

Lets lock him in Camlann Server until he turns into a grizzly bear

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
isnt battery the guy that thinks mid is the weakest realm? :p ahwell, could say a lot of stuff about this thread but ill just say i enjoyed reading it a lot :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Originally Posted by Kalba
Considering how much he whined only on that and was making himself the oh so righteous victim I dont want to even imagine what it would be like to be in a guild with him. He seems like a total noob, and for those who havent yet quite understood the definition of this noble word, noob means someone who thinks he owns/r0x0rs or is an exellent leader when as a matter of fact he is incapable of organizing himself out of a fucking paper bag.

Stay away from the guy using the nick Raila and never believe/listen/care of a single word the idiot says.

I rest my case.

you make me laugh irl :D

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
This thread became pointless as soon as it was made into a poll.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
next time less of the personal attacks and I mean really - a poll so people can vote someone is a moron is borderline bannable in my book - locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom