Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eputaja

Banned
Hello!
SpawN new rvr active guild is recruiting ,we are intrested in people who are friendly and active.
We want to run on most days guild rvr group :)

If you are intrested proceed on following forum and drop your application there

http://www.getsmf.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=spawn

After you posted we will get back to you asap.

Thank you!:clap: :clap:

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
More of the strict kind though. They booted me out of this guild because I kept going oos from the raid cause I was recording a movie about it.

Just to warn you though.

Jomfru

One of Freddy's beloved
Raila said:
More of the strict kind though. They booted me out of this guild because I kept going oos from the raid cause I was recording a movie about it.

Just to warn you though.

do you have fucking to whine all the time?

kthxbye

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Jomfru said:

kthxbye

Erm thats a whine? just by hearing what that guy got booted from the guild for I dont think anyone would join.

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
I am warning people I am not whining. My opinion is I do not like it there but then people have different opinions.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Yeah, they sound real friendly. As a general rule, people who actually say 'kthxbye' are people to avoid.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Svartmetall said:
Yeah, they sound real friendly. As a general rule, people who actually say 'kthxbye' are people to avoid.

aye, same can be said of people who feel the need to have MultiplE CapitaL LetterS in a guild name :puke:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Mabs said:
aye, same can be said of people who feel the need to have MultiplE CapitaL LetterS in a guild name :puke:

U probably didn't even play with them and yet you are judging them.
who plays in a guild that is named after a guy from x-men.

god you have to be stupid!!!! (sarcasme!)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Calo said:

no offence, but isnt a Wolverine a bear/weasel animal? which the x-men char was named after?

wolverine.jpg

edit: oh, and like SpawN dont most likely come from a comic :p

Limitless

Fledgling Freddie
SpawN is a professional counterstrike gamer, used to play for the best nordic team, Schroet Kommando ;)

Jomfru

One of Freddy's beloved
Svartmetall said:

just fyi im not from spawn

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
SpawN's gm (poster) also pretends he is an old blademaster of llaw arian called agravain from shrouded isles days when hes trying to recruit people, and looking at my sig i was in LA back then and agravain certainly wasnt, he was always vengeance. The poster also didnt know who Miss was when i questioned him lol.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Calo said:

Perhaps try and get your facts straight before you make an arse of yourself.

Wolverines is named after the animal, it's a small bearlike mammal famed for its ferocious nature, as I believe was pointed out by someone else in the thread.

So, perhaps you're the only one here I see looking stupid for making vast assumptions based on nothing.

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Jomfru said:

kthxbye

go buy yourself one of those english grammer books before you post something that tries to offend me.

Eputaja

Banned
Why removed !

Raila said:

Just to warn you though.

Raila got removed because she didnt obey guildmaster commands , couldnt follow instructions and too much whine.

She also claimed and ordered Guildmasters what to do.

So thats why she got removed!

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
Mate, our GM is russian, that's enough for you understand the situation? ;)

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Sush nice reply's on..

If you wanne know more about SpawN better try it out before you judge.

We are some people who realy wanne try to make a nice RVR guild.:clap:

More is not needed to say , and ...

if someone gets kicked... it must have a good reason, ofc we demand people to follow orders and some dicipline in running GG, thats the least you need to do and have when you wanne get somewhere.

So i would say give it a try and we will work something out to make some nice runs!

And stop the QQ!
:twak:

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Yours GM the Estonian instead of Russian. It too most that the German to name call the Polak.Can problemm not in a nationality and in that that, Battery only 14 years...;)

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
If you wanne know more about SpawN better try it out before you judge.

We are some people who realy wanne try to make a nice RVR guild.:clap:

More is not needed to say , and ...

if someone gets kicked... it must have a good reason, ofc we demand people to follow orders and some dicipline in running GG, thats the least you need to do and have when you wanne get somewhere.

So i would say give it a try and we will work something out to make some nice runs!

And stop the QQ!
:twak:
indeed
Zubilo said:
Yours GM the Estonian instead of Russian. It too most that the German to name call the Polak.Can problemm not in a nationality and in that that, Battery only 14 years...;)
yeye whatever, he's 16 actually :p

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Limitless said:
SpawN is a professional counterstrike gamer, used to play for the best nordic team, Schroet Kommando ;)

*waits for the guild named < BloodcloT >

And nerf moik for having is own guild!

Eputaja

Banned
Zubilo said:

Ja znaju 4to utebja ne vse vporjadke tak4to ostav moju gildiju v pokoje i mq ishim memeberov a ne tvoi whine slqshat.... sam ponemaesh hotim v RvR igrat.

I ja Ruskij zivu v estonii i pretom ja ne 14 kak tq dumaesh..

Zubilo is my best friend !!!:puke: :puke: :puke:

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:
Raila got removed because she didnt obey guildmaster commands , couldnt follow instructions and too much whine.

She also claimed and ordered Guildmasters what to do.

So thats why she got removed!

I obeyed every single thing that came from the guildmasters
I could follow instructions and they were happy for me
I did not claim a tower/keep and i asked a few questions and tried to give advice as to the guild group set up when I was in SpawN

i.e: they were going to make a pbaoe group. I said I do not have enough money but I shall go out and farm. etc, things like that.

Then one day i logged on and was unguilded

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:

Battery goes to college :p

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Raila said:
Then one day i logged on and was unguilded

so they finally fixed /gc autoremove command on EU? It's time to clean up the guild. :sex:

And Raila, u're not in charge to prove that u're got booted from SpawN w/o any good reason. I guess u would go along with em after all, won't u?

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
so they finally fixed /gc autoremove command on EU? It's time to clean up the guild. :sex:

And Raila, u're not in charge to prove that u're got booted from SpawN w/o any good reason. I guess u would go along with em after all, won't u?

It's not just me, everybody hates SpawN.. Other guilds do which I am not mentioning and it wasn't just me that got booted. Loads of other people got booted from SpawN cuase Battery said they were 'noobs'. Why do people join this guild?.. To get the max. RPs that they can get. It's quite sad. I know people who would wish to leave but they say it gives thme lots of RPs so why should they leave.

Ashnor

Fledgling Freddie
Raila said:
It's not just me, everybody hates SpawN.. Other guilds do which I am not mentioning and it wasn't just me that got booted. Loads of other people got booted from SpawN cuase Battery said they were 'noobs'. Why do people join this guild?.. To get the max. RPs that they can get. It's quite sad. I know people who would wish to leave but they say it gives thme lots of RPs so why should they leave.

Sounds like a bitter man tbh:touch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom