Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
Raila said:
It's not just me, everybody hates SpawN.. Other guilds do which I am not mentioning and it wasn't just me that got booted. Loads of other people got booted from SpawN cuase Battery said they were 'noobs'. Why do people join this guild?.. To get the max. RPs that they can get. It's quite sad. I know people who would wish to leave but they say it gives thme lots of RPs so why should they leave.
/sigh

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Raila said:
It's not just me, everybody hates SpawN.. Other guilds do which I am not mentioning and it wasn't just me that got booted. Loads of other people got booted from SpawN cuase Battery said they were 'noobs'. Why do people join this guild?.. To get the max. RPs that they can get. It's quite sad. I know people who would wish to leave but they say it gives thme lots of RPs so why should they leave.

lol at RP whores! Its sad to see ppl only want rp and not the fun of daoc, rp aint all daoc has to offer.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Cadiva said:
Perhaps try and get your facts straight before you make an arse of yourself.

Wolverines is named after the animal, it's a small bearlike mammal famed for its ferocious nature, as I believe was pointed out by someone else in the thread.

So, perhaps you're the only one here I see looking stupid for making vast assumptions based on nothing.

If u look close, you will see i said 'sarcasme', now, if u know what it means im sure you will understand that I have nothing against wolverine's and i really don't care where they got the name from.

Im just pointing out that some ppl seem to judge them without really playing and talking with them more then 5 mins...

Eputaja

Banned
well SpawN members do have alot of fun together and half of guild know eachother irl.... and realmpoints is just one of good points of the guild :)

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:
well SpawN members do have alot of fun together and half of guild know eachother irl.... and realmpoints is just one of good points of the guild :)

Theres you trying to get things working again on this failed post...:twak:

Eputaja

Banned
Raila said:
Theres you trying to get things working again on this failed post...:twak:

you are 12 , and cant even play daoc so less qq and play in your Pink Gaysession and stay happy if you kicked then kicked for a reason :)

just get over!!

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
Raila, please would you be so kind to come back in two or maybe three years? Just stop the whine already, seen your posts and they are ridiculous everywhere...(not only from this thread that is)
Thanks in advance.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
doubt they do gain lots of rps considering how shit 99% of their members are.

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
/sigh
Well, some people are just born pathetic.:puke:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Hey dear SpawN GM or a member i guess,

Are you here to recruit a few more member by the chance?

Hint. Please try to be kind to other ppl unless u're not looking for members. Anyway i put ur forum behavior onto ur account. And I already got plenty of complains beside these trashtalks...

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
People shouldn't judge a whole guild because one person didn't get along with them.

Raila used to be in Bannana Bunnies. After numerous complaints about his/her /as spam(from alliance leaders as well), i tried to talk to him/her about it.
He/she simply refused to listen to me when i tried to explain that we have certain rules to follow when it comes to /as use.
After warning/talking to Raila a couple of times, i had to demote him/her and take away his/her /as rights. It was not something i wanted to do, but i'd rather demote someone than risking the whole guild being kicked from the alliance.
Every time i tried to tell him about all the complaints i had about him/her, he/she always started to argue with me instead of listening and would continue with the same /as (ab)use.
After being demoted, Raila left our guild of his/her own free will.

Don't get me wrong. I liked Raila when he/she was in our guild, a nice person and all that.
I just think he/she has a problem about other people telling him/her what to do.
I really don't think SpawN kicked him only because he was oos...

All this would of course be better left untold, but after seeing how people are judging SpawN after what one person is saying, i felt i had to say this.

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Remember what Battery pop on Excalibur its LOL

tell "Hi man i am old BC member like 3 years ago,some gays stolen my acc now i return, can you invite me back pls".
Answers "Sorry i not officer and i first time see you chars"

tell after 20 mins "Can you giv me 20 platins pls i return you back after"

answer "Sorry not have atm"

tell after 40 mins "Man can you help me make Arts i need alot"

answer "Sorry not have time "

tell "Who god damn invite you on BC Ulgy mofo wtf you not wanna help me"

and more more more every days......:eek7:

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:

I think you should join and make it 100% :p

and mumin.... word:clap:

Eputaja

Banned
/sigh

Zubilo said:
Remember what Battery pop on Excalibur its LOL

tell "Hi man i am old BC member like 3 years ago,some gays stolen my acc now i return, can you invite me back pls".
Answers "Sorry i not officer and i first time see you chars"

tell after 20 mins "Can you giv me 20 platins pls i return you back after"

answer "Sorry not have atm"

tell after 40 mins "Man can you help me make Arts i need alot"

answer "Sorry not have time "

tell "Who god damn invite you on BC Ulgy mofo wtf you not wanna help me"

and more more more every days......:eek7:

Hmm.. good that i dont remember that was only few times i asked you for help and you refused.. and if u didnt notice yet we speak not about GM-s or anything we speak about guild recruiting not anything else.. and Raila got kicked for some reasons why you blaim someone in this topic who isnt involved with it.. mby you should think before you write Zubilo and tell people to Fuck OFF when they try to help , just no point posting here unless you wanna say something about guild because we really dont care what you think of some of us , we have fun together playing and we take our time to learn to play together , plus we just said that we are looking for members recruiting , just incase someone wants to rvr not just stand yelling LFG in Uppland
i dont care about your PVE you ruined ml1 grp steps for people
you have been rude just think of what you are doing before judgeing other people.

Besides why do people keep grouping with us ?

I presume if we were bad , nobody would group us , but well there are still some nice people who want to run rvr :fluffle:

Anyways dont post here if you want to flame.. no point let people play with us before they know more..

We are just noobs from midgard ;)

and i dont care how many grammar mistakes are there in post !! :drink:

proxyma

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
Raila old owner SB Linja right.....?:cheers:

old Linja is same as new Linja and will always be =)

and why you think old Linja would be Raila?

/ Linja

belse

Fledgling Freddie
considering the whine on raila and spawn they seem like the perfect match to me. i vote for spawn to reinvite raila!!!

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
maybe someone should delete this post so they can start all over again without the angry attitude from most of the posters ney ?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
waaah, they allso booted me from the guild!! i didnt do nothing! (ok, ok, it was on my lvl 23 SB, witch was needed to create it :touch: ), guess they dont want bg charrs running around ^_^

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
People shouldn't judge a whole guild because one person didn't get along with them.

Raila used to be in Bannana Bunnies. After numerous complaints about his/her /as spam(from alliance leaders as well), i tried to talk to him/her about it.
He/she simply refused to listen to me when i tried to explain that we have certain rules to follow when it comes to /as use.
After warning/talking to Raila a couple of times, i had to demote him/her and take away his/her /as rights. It was not something i wanted to do, but i'd rather demote someone than risking the whole guild being kicked from the alliance.
Every time i tried to tell him about all the complaints i had about him/her, he/she always started to argue with me instead of listening and would continue with the same /as (ab)use.
After being demoted, Raila left our guild of his/her own free will.

Don't get me wrong. I liked Raila when he/she was in our guild, a nice person and all that.
I just think he/she has a problem about other people telling him/her what to do.
I really don't think SpawN kicked him only because he was oos...

All this would of course be better left untold, but after seeing how people are judging SpawN after what one person is saying, i felt i had to say this.

You are right about what you are saying I was just pretty angry about the /as. No matter whatever I said whether it's from making a PvE raid to asking for some advice people critised me.

I didn't like this as it doesn't seem fair that I'm the one getting all these pms about what I say that people and people over-reacting about everything that is said. Others hated it too so i spoke to Zoia about it because she was the high ranked officer in the guild + she was the only one that could do anything. I said that nearly most of the people are not too fond of the rules in this /as and it is all nagging after nagging.

She said after all this /as spam that I was doing I would get demoted if you were gonig to carry on. I said ok and because I wanted to leave to join some friends ( not SpawN ) I kept using it normally abiding. Not saying 'hello' everytime I logged on and then before Zoia demoted me on evening I left to join some friends.

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:
you are 12 , and cant even play daoc so less qq and play in your Pink Gaysession and stay happy if you kicked then kicked for a reason :)

just get over!!

lol, I find it so funny how people use the term 'gay' as an offense + for that matter why is Pink so harmfull to boys.

'oh I'm a boy and I like pink I'm going to be called gay'..You act like a little 3 year old

Plus I am not 12.

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
Raila old owner SB Linja right.....?:cheers:

I am not an owner of Linja but I know a friend who owns it. Maybe he is the real owner or not I dont know.

Himse

FH is my second home
Raila, stop fucking making shit up

i think everyone trusts like everyone more than u :\

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
If u look close, you will see i said 'sarcasme', now, if u know what it means im sure you will understand that I have nothing against wolverine's and i really don't care where they got the name from.

Im just pointing out that some ppl seem to judge them without really playing and talking with them more then 5 mins...

It wasn't /sarcasm though but I do take your point that people make assumptions based on preconceived ideas and I would suggest that given SpawN's name, a lot of people are going to do that whether right or wrong :)

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
Raila said:
lPlus I am not 12.

I am sorry if my friend lack some information about you, and that will be corrected. As you told me yourself, you are 13 years old.
What makes me quite annoyed is that you did not level Raila by yourself (your brother did).
So, for me you are just a little kid with a good char which isn't even lvld by you.
Please can you stop these numerous of whines already?

And for you others information, we are a guild with nice people. These 3 weeks I've been in guild have been really good and I plan to stay.

You say that everybody hates SpawN, that's the same thing to me, to say that you are hated by everyone, isn't it? I would call both false accusations, don't you agree?

Ashnor

Fledgling Freddie
Toomi said:
You say that everybody hates SpawN, that's the same thing to me, to say that you are hated by everyone, isn't it? I would call both false accusations, don't you agree?

False accusations? I think not, at least your statement is probally more close to the truth than Raila's :clap:

Eputaja

Banned
Raila who made char is 17/18 and toad it this new one is little bro who just ruins reputation of real raila !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom