Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
One 13 years very young-another 16 years very old..........Ahahahahahah

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Toomi said:
I am sorry if my friend lack some information about you, and that will be corrected. As you told me yourself, you are 13 years old.
What makes me quite annoyed is that you did not level Raila by yourself (your brother did).
So, for me you are just a little kid with a good char which isn't even lvld by you.
Please can you stop these numerous of whines already?

And for you others information, we are a guild with nice people. These 3 weeks I've been in guild have been really good and I plan to stay.

You say that everybody hates SpawN, that's the same thing to me, to say that you are hated by everyone, isn't it? I would call both false accusations, don't you agree?

I leveled my skald Orgatlaf first then my warrior then my SM. do not say that that my brother did it because I did everything of it. My brother played Fimn a level 50 healer. How does that make me my brother?

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:
Raila who made char is 17/18 and toad it this new one is little bro who just ruins reputation of real raila !

Wtf makes you think my brother is playing?!

get this into your head I am the real Raila.:twak:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Raila said:
No matter whatever I said whether it's from making a PvE raid to asking for some advice people critised me.

Translation: I spammed /as with all kinds of useless stuff and PvE raids so I could get people to help me but people couldnt be arsed to listent to that.

What comes to my mind when someone mentions the name Raila is the one time when I was grouping with paradox in poc and he spammed some /laugh or such at him(why, you'll know soon). Then he got himself killed and begged plz plz mates rezz plz.

And after loads of whine and "plz mates soz didnt mean to but plz can I get rezz plz??" Paradox ressed him, and even after that he kept on spamming laugh. Then he started whining that why we didnt want to take his shitty sm into grp.

Once we got away from that he started whining how paradox was so lame, cos he had stolen *his* gov. I tried to get him to shut up saying things like "it happens" "yeah yeah I know" or "the nocare factor is getting high" but the whine kept on coming. In the end I had to tell him that I dont fucking care if he didnt get his gov, and that I am quite happy that instead of a **** like him it was put in good use by some nice farmer who is farming his 200th plat for the next ubertemplate.

Considering how much he whined only on that and was making himself the oh so righteous victim I dont want to even imagine what it would be like to be in a guild with him. He seems like a total noob, and for those who havent yet quite understood the definition of this noble word, noob means someone who thinks he owns/r0x0rs or is an exellent leader when as a matter of fact he is incapable of organizing himself out of a fucking paper bag.

Stay away from the guy using the nick Raila and never believe/listen/care of a single word the idiot says.

I rest my case.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
One 13 years very young-another 16 years very old..........Ahahahahahah

Are you Killrakes Brother?!?

50 RM-Lokomotiv
50 Hunt-Zubi
50 SB
50 Sham
50 Sava
50 Healer
50 SM
50 Warr
50 Minist
50 Arsman
50 Scout
50 Enchan
Camlane
50 Infi-BOSS
50 Sorc-BINGO
50 Necro
50 Cler
50 Anim
50 Druid
50 Warl
50 Ranger

:p

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
This Battery guy pmed me telling me he is old Shaki and then he told me that my katori shadow pin is shit ;((((( i almost cried

Chronictank

FH is my second home
GrIrcSpammer said:
This Battery guy pmed me telling me he is old Shaki and then he told me that my katori shadow pin is shit ;((((( i almost cried
there there :fluffle:

this thread is getting interesting :)

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Translation: I spammed /as with all kinds of useless stuff and PvE raids so I could get people to help me but people couldnt be arsed to listent to that.

What comes to my mind when someone mentions the name Raila is the one time when I was grouping with paradox in poc and he spammed some /laugh or such at him(why, you'll know soon). Then he got himself killed and begged plz plz mates rezz plz.

And after loads of whine and "plz mates soz didnt mean to but plz can I get rezz plz??" Paradox ressed him, and even after that he kept on spamming laugh. Then he started whining that why we didnt want to take his shitty sm into grp.

Once we got away from that he started whining how paradox was so lame, cos he had stolen *his* gov. I tried to get him to shut up saying things like "it happens" "yeah yeah I know" or "the nocare factor is getting high" but the whine kept on coming. In the end I had to tell him that I dont fucking care if he didnt get his gov, and that I am quite happy that instead of a **** like him it was put in good use by some nice farmer who is farming his 200th plat for the next ubertemplate.

Considering how much he whined only on that and was making himself the oh so righteous victim I dont want to even imagine what it would be like to be in a guild with him. He seems like a total noob, and for those who havent yet quite understood the definition of this noble word, noob means someone who thinks he owns/r0x0rs or is an exellent leader when as a matter of fact he is incapable of organizing himself out of a fucking paper bag.

Stay away from the guy using the nick Raila and never believe/listen/care of a single word the idiot says.

I rest my case.

I whined because Lalina/Paradoxx had stolen my gov when me and my friend (Vindi) were going to do it. The first time I was going to give it to Vindi as long as one of the times I can get one for my SM.The second time it was me and Bowyer and we were going to roll and who gets it. we were about to pull when Lalina and this Hjendug skald comes straight passed us and pulls it. I pm'ed here nicely that this was my GoV and I was about to do it. She couldn't be bothered to reply nicely because all she wants is the greed and selfishness of the game.

The third time I'd camped it a few hours. Got a healer with fop and a shaman + a few leeches for the encounter which any of my friends/guild wanted to bring and I got a group ready ( I was the summ SM as I respecced to that because I needed to get this item). Lalina got here with the skald but we pulled it before. Then we died except 1-2 healers were still alive. I said that can you please leave this alone cause you have spoiled a chance to get my item 2 times now can't you actually show some consideration and give it to the people who need it? Can't remember how she replied but she did it and people from SH had it all on film and we reported it through in-game all of us in the group. Nothing came from the gms. Plus she said something about me getting a two week ban.

Plus I do not think I am a uber leader or crave to be a leader. I want to play the game and have fun. Is that too hard to accept?

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
Raila said:
I leveled my skald Orgatlaf first then my warrior then my SM. do not say that that my brother did it because I did everything of it. My brother played Fimn a level 50 healer. How does that make me my brother?
You did NOT lvl raila yourself. You told me you didn't!

Raila said:
Plus I do not think I am a uber leader or crave to be a leader. I want to play the game and have fun. Is that too hard to accept?
Don't whine so much then!

brain

Fledgling Freddie
?

is this thread whine about raila or spawn recruiting members ?

Eputaja

Banned
e

Raila said:
I whined because Lalina/Paradoxx had stolen my gov when me and my friend (Vindi) were going to do it. The first time I was going to give it to Vindi as long as one of the times I can get one for my SM.The second time it was me and Bowyer and we were going to roll and who gets it. we were about to pull when Lalina and this Hjendug skald comes straight passed us and pulls it. I pm'ed here nicely that this was my GoV and I was about to do it. She couldn't be bothered to reply nicely because all she wants is the greed and selfishness of the game.

The third time I'd camped it a few hours. Got a healer with fop and a shaman + a few leeches for the encounter which any of my friends/guild wanted to bring and I got a group ready ( I was the summ SM as I respecced to that because I needed to get this item). Lalina got here with the skald but we pulled it before. Then we died except 1-2 healers were still alive. I said that can you please leave this alone cause you have spoiled a chance to get my item 2 times now can't you actually show some consideration and give it to the people who need it? Can't remember how she replied but she did it and people from SH had it all on film and we reported it through in-game all of us in the group. Nothing came from the gms. Plus she said something about me getting a two week ban.

Raila , stop finding excuses that are pathethic really.. just get over it

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Toomi said:
You did NOT lvl raila yourself. You told me you didn't!

Don't whine so much then!

when the fuck did I say I didn't level Raila myself?

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't you say on MSN your brother lvld Raila from beta? (and if i have missunderstood something you were like 8-9 years back then, which to me is rather young to start playing daoc)

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
brain said:
is this thread whine about raila or spawn recruiting members ?
I don't really know, from the start it was to recruit members :) but then Raila started to whine so now it's just a big mess.

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Toomi said:
I don't really know, from the start it was to recruit members :) but then Raila started to whine so now it's just a big mess.

I didn't start to whine I was just telling the people of what had happened I said carry on but then there were more complaints about me.

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Toomi said:
Didn't you say on MSN your brother lvld Raila from beta? (and if i have missunderstood something you were like 8-9 years back then, which to me is rather young to start playing daoc)

I said me and my brother leveled our chars together from beta times and I was 9 back then. Please no more discussion about my personal life.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
duact said:
doubt they do gain lots of rps considering how shit 99% of their members are.

arent you the guy that ran out of heal range in a fg and got pwned by a solo hero?

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
Raila said:
I didn't start to whine I was just telling the people of what had happened I said carry on but then there were more complaints about me.
Well I don't care, yet you're lame!

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
Raila said:
I said me and my brother leveled our chars together from beta times and I was 9 back then. Please no more discussion about my personal life.

Its past your bedtime Raila, hurry now before mummy makes you sit in your room for a week with no toys, and santa wont come at christmas :(

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
xRedfieldx said:
Its past your bedtime Raila, hurry now before mummy makes you sit in your room for a week with no toys, and santa wont come at christmas :(

you forgot the the warm milk at bed time..:wanker:

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Raila said:

reason you need creditcard to play daoc is to get shitkids like you to stay with cs.

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
xRedfieldx said:

Nah Raila now got fun and try like Hell spam on BC application forum about wtf you not wanna invite My Uber Supp-Dark-Summon BB or SM......:eek7:

Zubilo said:
Remember what Battery pop on Excalibur
tell "Hi man i am old BC member like 3 years ago,some gays stolen my acc now i return, can you invite me back pls".

GrIrcSpammer said:

Every times some more fany news Hug. Next time Battery try tell you he is Dailam Lama only some small.

Maybe Battery old Brother Raila..;) ? and Simply likely children not could agree who today will to play the keyboard and who a mousy.....:twak:

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
Nah Raila now got fun and try like Hell spam on BC application forum about wtf you not wanna invite My Uber Supp-Dark-Summon BB or SM......:eek7:

I said why you the reasons were of not inviting me. Thats all I wanted to know. I wasn't saying I was uber or amazing.

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Start this recruitment thread again I wont 'whine' in it anymore.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
close this thread and make a new one :) threadstarter should pm a mod and request a close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom