lolzor

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
And your in FL? ~
FL doesn't have the biggest zergers in daoc in their guild, you have 0 right to whine about any zergs tbh, regardless of what you think, noone will ever take your whines about zergs serious, especially seeing as you have a nice little rr10 alb/exc stealthzerger. So don't talk crap about VidX being "known" as a 2fg+ zerger, because you are part of the biggest zergers in daoc history, newb.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
FL doesn't have the biggest zergers in daoc in their guild, you have 0 right to whine about any zergs tbh

nor do we have one of the biggest ***** in daoc as FL does, soo it evens out if you ask me.

Anyway, as your a alb, I can see how you defend this Usp zergling.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
We don't whine about zergs and don't tell other people to fuck off and die IRL etc, so no, that's no comparison.

And you're an alb in the biggest Alb zergrealm of all daoc.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
We don't whine about zergs and don't tell other people to fuck off and die IRL etc, so no, that's no comparison.

And you're an alb in the biggest Alb zergrealm of all daoc.

hey, im not the one defending the zerg tictac, remember?

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
At least snoz made a sensible post at the end and realised this whining is stupid which you can't see still sadly.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
At least snoz made a sensible post at the end and realised this whining is stupid which you can't see still sadly.

Sensible posts on the internet. mmmmmmk :rolleyes:

Opin

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
Your camping a mg and are being know as 2fg+ rvr'er? :eek:

Remi lets clear a few things here, why did we run 2 fg last night ? becuase we had to clear the zerg YOU where running in.

All in all this has happend 2 times only that we have run 2 fg on purpose and the only reason for doing it, is to clear a allready ongoing zerg.

As i said i personally am sorry for the few groups we wiped doing this, includeing yours, but it was needed. So please stop the Usp is a hibbie Steveh becuase we all know thats not true.

Then theres been times where we have accedently been in a add situation but your group ends in that situation ALOT aswell and nothing can be done about that. You and valgar didnt excatly run past when 3 fg mids attacked us at mmg today did you ?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
hey, im not the one defending the zerg tictac, remember?

only the one executing it

hey i exploit (laxtrafe) too without defending it, so do you.... big deal...

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
SoulFly said:
Vidx nowadays is an ass.
Why? Cause my group added on you fighting a shade? Shade who happens to be in my guild? Like stealthers don't add on any fight they see.

Besides, what would you know, as you so very often say, you're hardly ingame now, so how would you know what's happenning other than to listen to people you think are right cause they have a high RR?

So, from what I can see, Soulfly nowadays is an ass. I'm going by the exact same evidence you are, and that's bugger all.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
we talked about this before, prydwen dont have zergs. sometimes, like twice a day maybe 2 groups meet near a mg, OMG ZERG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
we talked about this before, prydwen dont have zergs. sometimes, like twice a day maybe 2 groups meet near a mg, OMG ZERG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1fg alb + 1 infil add is called zerg on prydwen :(
or 1 fg mid + 1 sb add etc ;p

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor, honestly ... i cant see why u keep trying mate. Your dutch inconnu irl, have absolutely nothing to come with, being in FL i mean wtf.

Thats the best guild ever tho :/ the ONLY thing alb has put up with the past year is the PE groups, Septina, Farrell etc. You are just a joke running around thinking you are something.

Really you should reconsider your toughts

Ill edit some, Outcast groups we had nice fights with too.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Natural Question

Box4m said:
Xeanor, honestly ... i cant see why u keep trying mate. Your dutch inconnu irl, have absolutely nothing to come with, being in FL i mean wtf.

Thats the best guild ever tho :/ the ONLY thing alb has put up with the past year is the PE groups, Septina, Farrell etc. You are just a joke running around thinking you are something.

Since u clearly in your mind are the only good Guild/players group out there, and the rest of server is only assholes annoying u lot y u don't simply go try some other and more exciting server/game?
And since u are at it y u don't make up a Forum of your own too so u can only speak with your same level IQ (which i personally think it's in negative numbers) contenders?

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Since u clearly in your mind are the only good Guild/players group out there, and the rest of server is only assholes annoying u lot y u don't simply go try some other and more exciting server/game?
And since u are at it y u don't make up a Forum of your own too so u can only speak with your same level IQ (which i personally think it's in negative numbers) contenders?

Another post from an elitist i never heard of =(

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
And i dont think i ever said we are the only guild i find good on prydwen? Xo
Keep your conclusions to yourself if there is no fact in them

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Me?

Box4m said:
Another post from an elitist i never heard of =(

Me elitist? only Elitist behaviour i c on regular basis on these forums are from u and rest of your crew, period.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
:( and me who wanted your respect sooo bad :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:

FL play good, so does xeanor. your point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom