lolzor

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
He´s a roleplaying zerger, in my eyes worth crap

Says one whos got a warrior called Jag Blockar, a nuker called Boooom and a shaman bot called Mcbuffy... Whos the roleplayer?

Box4m said:
now start comment how retard i am xDD

Dont need to add it, it seems. As you seem to have fully understood that yourself?

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
When I was in Midgard, Neod aka Jag/Boooom was one of my best m8s there, and he was a really decent guy - when I left mid, and a couple of months passed I joined alb toa was released etc, the guy turned into a complete and utter prick, most noticably on irc, whine whine whine whine all he ever does is call people failed, zergers and abuse them, he probably doesn't even know who hes abusing half the time, hes got somekind of mental disorder - only thing I can say, Jag your calling this guy failed for running in 2fg's, don't you think a failiure would be letting the game get to him and becomming a wannabeelitist with no wit hanging around irc whining all the time trying to fit in?

hate to say it but I agree, What happened to Jag Blockar and ze Gaffel Truck? :mad:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
respect irl for the bright comments in that irclog tbh...

roflmao at some people.. USP! you are a failed MAAN! you ran 2fg! Now suicide irl to satisfy some moron that spew shit on irc! FAILED FAILED FAILED!!! crikey.. its just sad.

ps: Minn rox

A

Aoln

Leleith said:
Says one whos got a warrior called Jag Blockar, a nuker called Boooom and a shaman bot called Mcbuffy... Whos the roleplayer?
Having a certain name doesn't make you a roleplayer, actually making and playing the role of a characters personality does ;)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
<Aoln> yw
<Orvelo> ty
* glow|dime has quit IRC (Signed off)
<cougar> np

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder he didn't say that he will cum keel j00 irl m8z. :eek7:

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
DO U WANT A CUP OF TEA? COUGAR ??????? :eek:)))))))

Traia

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm :<

To be honest, Boooom is lovely 99.9% of the time :)

I don't know to the veracity of that log, but I find it hard to believe he would say that unprovoked.

Also, a lot can be said about people pasting an IRC log onto public forums in an attempt to get people ridiculed or hated, and I think the most of what would be said wouldn't be hug's and kisses. I don't have much respect for people who do this.

best bit imo was when he said VidX hasnt succeeded, lol,

dude, seeing as he is probably the most respected person on prydwen for everything he does.

I think I will make up my own mind who is the most respected person on Prydwen thank you. My opinion of Boooom, or anyone for that matter, isn't going to be altered via a reproduction of an IRC log on these forums, I only hope most people are the same.

Shame on you for posting that log here, in my opinion.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
But admit whining makes you hated/disliked. Look at me and Grivne. XD

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
When I was in Midgard, Neod aka Jag/Boooom was one of my best m8s there, and he was a really decent guy - when I left mid, and a couple of months passed I joined alb toa was released etc, the guy turned into a complete and utter prick, most noticably on irc, whine whine whine whine all he ever does is call people failed, zergers and abuse them, he probably doesn't even know who hes abusing half the time, hes got somekind of mental disorder - only thing I can say, Jag your calling this guy failed for running in 2fg's, don't you think a failiure would be letting the game get to him and becomming a wannabeelitist with no wit hanging around irc whining all the time trying to fit in?

p.s I'm glad this log was posted, snoz just got a sidekick. (It will become clear soon :p).
The Maelstrom disease, it gets to everyone!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Come on get a life I mean the fact that he took the time to do such a conversation for something which happened in a GAME says all...And he's calling the other one a "nerd"... :twak:

emma

Loyal Freddie
Didnt realise Booom was Jag o_O

Jag was a nice guy when i played mid maybe the elitest play style of an SM got to his head cos i never thaught he would get this aggressive.

Booom if you read this, take a break m8. just a couple weeks to relieve the stress from the game. It is worth it and you do feel refreshed after that time.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
LOLZOR

Hmm interesting abbreviation...

Failed to see the point in this thread anyway

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Haha, neod did it once again, such a fool and a blind whiner.
Just show how mature he is.

Corran

Part of the furniture
hmm, when Neod was playing some people in Outcast he seemed a decent guy, however there seems to be a lot of bad attitude coming from him on Irc and here. Don't know why but many people have this kind of schizophrenia in this game. Guess when it comes to talking to someone they fight against they cant be civil anymore.
It attitudes like this that have made me cancel my sub for now and hope that people start to change, too many people have the problem and it gets most annoying. People just dont seem to want to get along, it easy to still be friendly with people even if they do annoy you. Many hibs will know this from steam rolling me and still having me message them on irc having a laugh with them.

Neod, you play the 8vs8 game. however you will steamroll someone that solo and want to play the 1vs1 game. Don't deny it, you do it alot. So are you a zerging, skill-less twat for not playing their game? You got even greater odds then those you crying about (8:1 instead of 2:1). Its a game, if it no longer fun quit what your doing and do something else for awhile.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
made me cancel my sub for now

Resubscribe. You may as well since GOA will just reactivate it for you if you don't :D

Get back in game gimp...

I've taken up tailoring again ;)

Muhahahaha(TM)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
The Maelstrom disease, it gets to everyone!

Can't really say that about all ppl in maelstrom becuase u dont like a few :(
or?

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Minn said:
Can't really say that about all ppl in maelstrom becuase u dont like a few :(
or?
could better talk about "like a few" instead of "don't like a few" ;)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Regardless what evryone thinks Booom is a wery nice person imo :> totaly agree whit pree poster wy take this to forum ?:> :puke:
and tbh most ppl have whined once ore twice :> i know i do whine :> and i blame pudzy for it xD (jk)

And ppl calling Neod bad names couse of hes behaviur and that makes you all ? he calls someone bad names and he a ##### in youre eays you call him a &&&& = you no betetr then him :>

Neod :wub:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
Regardless what evryone thinks Booom is a wery nice person imo :> totaly agree whit pree poster wy take this to forum ?:> :puke:
and tbh most ppl have whined once ore twice :> i know i do whine :> and i blame pudzy for it xD (jk)

And ppl calling Neod bad names couse of hes behaviur and that makes you all ? he calls someone bad names and he a ##### in youre eays you call him a &&&& = you no betetr then him :>

Neod :wub:
Yup :D
i never wajn tho ... <looks away>

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like jag after he´s gotten steamrolled once or twice, but tbh when you run 2-3fg together in emain, it tend to scare away the other realms in the end, which means it gets rather boring. Besides 2-3fg vs 1fg is no fun since there´s no challenge. Zerg vs Zerg kan be fun if you got a computer that can stand it though.

He is a nice person though, but he´s a bit to easy to piss of and then he´s hard to talk sense to :p. It´s better nowdays though he used to log as soon as he got killed with his sm when he was in bo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom