Platina said:
Regardless what evryone thinks Booom is a wery nice person imo :>

Never said he wasnt nice!
he simply has some issues!

hope you get better soon box4m!

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Groborthir said:
The saddest thing about all this, from my perspective, is that a few people in Maelstrom who can't differentiate between reality and DAoC soil the names of absolutely wonderful people like Minn and Joor.

Maelstrom r0x0r my b0x0r.

grobo .............. what has happend to you man .. seriously. What have the albs done to you ? Makes me sad.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
As for rest of this thread .. lol normal rodents in this thread, firstly posting selective irc logs = retard. No doubt that guy did stuff to neod also. ITs fucking bullshit. Then you get all the rats going outta the woodwork to back it up.

Depressing really , if i was neod id ignore it .. end of day who cares what people who post here think .. they suck only skill they have is to trol on fh . look at morc, dont think that guy has ever played daoc ? yet all he does is troll these boards ... sad fucker. Spit in his face.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
As for rest of this thread .. lol normal rodents in this thread, firstly posting selective irc logs = retard. No doubt that guy did stuff to neod also. ITs fucking bullshit. Then you get all the rats going outta the woodwork to back it up.

Depressing really , if i was neod id ignore it .. end of day who cares what people who post here think .. they suck only skill they have is to trol on fh . look at morc, dont think that guy has ever played daoc ? yet all he does is troll these boards ... sad fucker. Spit in his face.

twat.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
indeed, wankers like you play. such a shame :(

Dont you have anything to zerg? Go PL smt in CF for fun, is what hibs do no?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
haarewin said:
indeed, wankers like you play. such a shame :(
.......... who the fuck are u ? some spainish rr1 ebayed newbar no doubt pls hush now thx. Really id love to meet you irl.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

Almost as depressing as a grown man acting like 14 year old kid who thinks he's tough in gangs.

Morch is a rr7 mins and hasn't played for 8 months or so in rvr.

Grob is right snoz, if you can't see what he's saying then you being ignorant or silly, about 6 months ago you were a nice person and didn't mind if you lost, win or did how good in daoc.Now if you get those things it's like HEY FUCK YOU RETARD, FUCKING SAD BASTARD, YOU RODENTS.....

All these insults, you are good players but your attitude alone makes people use these replies.I am guessing you going to reply to me with insults now when i am just trying to say my opinion in a nice manner.

As the saying goes, be a **** and the person back can be more of a **** which leads to more shit over and over that never ends.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
Almost as depressing as a grown man acting like 14 year old kid who thinks he's tough in gangs.

Morch is a rr7 mins and hasn't played for 8 months or so in rvr.

Grob is right snoz, if you can't see what he's saying then you being ignorant or silly, about 6 months ago you were a nice person and didn't mind if you lost, win or did how good in daoc.Now if you get those things it's like HEY FUCK YOU RETARD, FUCKING SAD BASTARD, YOU RODENTS.....

All these insults, you are good players but your attitude alone makes people use these replies.I am guessing you going to reply to me with insults now when i am just trying to say my opinion in a nice manner.

As the saying goes, be a **** and the person back can be more of a **** which leads to more shit over and over that never ends.
Ye well game and the people change how you are, I get depressed i share this game with such retards. YOu are full of shit anyway im merely defending my friend neod, all you guys chat shit about him like yor innocent yourself, is ratehr laughable. Most whine on these boards has come from FL fuckards whining about savages or Bonedancers.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
Ye well game and the people change how you are, I get depressed i share this game with such retards. YOu are full of shit anyway im merely defending my friend neod, all you guys chat shit about him like yor innocent yourself, is ratehr laughable. Most whine on these boards has come from FL fuckards whining about savages or Bonedancers.

Typical reply, no point talking to you is there?

I have never said boooom is a **** or whatever(he's probably a nice person in real life and loses his temper now and then fair enough), sure i have moaned about easymode mid or whatever you talking of, i never said i was innocent but lately i am not getting frustrated constantly and throwing insults on forums.

Also i think the thread never should of been started either since it was a private talk with 2 players it seems just like pm's ingame.Anyway you always hated my guild since it was made so doesn't surprise me....

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
.......... who the fuck are u ? some spainish rr1 ebayed newbar no doubt pls hush now thx. Really id love to meet you irl.

best you can come up with? racism and an 'ebay' insult? wouldnt ebay, dont agree with account trading etc. and im english. maybe i am a newbar, wouldnt know ;)
im much nicer irl, if you took the time to be polite to people, they wouldnt be so rude back.
and i'll click 'show my sig' for you.

A

Aoln

snoz said:

xDD

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
best you can come up with? racism and an 'ebay' insult? wouldnt ebay, dont agree with account trading etc. and im english. maybe i am a newbar, wouldnt know ;)
im much nicer irl, if you took the time to be polite to people, they wouldnt be so rude back.
wy be polite to someone that calls you a Twat ? i c no reason for that m8

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
Ho my god, people its only a game :)

Almost would say come to my place and skip dark age for one evening and lets have a drink :)

If people wanne zerg let them zerg :) in the end they get borred anyways..
Guilds or people that hate the zerg will automaticly move to other zone (odins, hw)

YES there is more than only emain :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
haarewin said:
yes you are so polite .. try and read your own posts ?. Anyway enough of this sooner not discuss with people such as yourself.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I had a brilliant career before i played this game, i had one of the best jobs i could get for my age, i got made redundant due to company moving as many did, stopped going to gym often and out with friends, i got depressed like i am now.Then i noticed it's probably because i play daoc too much which i did, so now i am only play couple of hours a day, probably 4 max or so, average 2-3 and it's starting to feel a lot better.

Maybe try that snoz...i dunno what you do for a living or if you living on your own, i do not know anything about you, but playing less does really help a lot.You probably depressed because of like i said above, daoc taking too much social time, enjoy it while you can, you in your 20s like myself which is the years you should be most social and life is most important.Break is always good too, just like when you work a lot and get depressed.

Going to the gym is best option...meeting a lot of people and feeling better about yourself, gone slightly off topic now but just giving an idea.Perhaps you could tell me one day what's made you so depressed and i can try help out instead of both of us being idiots over a silly game. :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
I had a brilliant career before i played this game, i had one of the best jobs i could get for my age, i got made redundant due to company moving as many did, stopped going to gym often and out with friends, i got depressed like i am now.Then i noticed it's probably because i play daoc too much which i did, so now i am only play couple of hours a day, probably 4 max or so, average 2-3 and it's starting to feel a lot better.

Maybe try that snoz...i dunno what you do for a living or if you living on your own, i do not know anything about you, but playing less does really help a lot.You probably depressed because of like i said above, daoc taking too much social time, enjoy it while you can, you in your 20s like myself which is the years you should be most social and life is most important.Break is always good too, just like when you work a lot and get depressed.

Going to the gym is best option...meeting a lot of people and feeling better about yourself, gone slightly off topic now but just giving an idea.Perhaps you could tell me one day what's made you so depressed and i can try help out instead of both of us being idiots over a silly game. :)
Dude please, yes i have my own house, yes i work on and off, no im not depressed. My life is not your life. If i need advice ill ask, I think im quite alot older then you so ..

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
Dude please, yes i have my own house, yes i work on and off, no im not depressed. My life is not your life. If i need advice ill ask, I think im quite alot older then you so ..

Well you said in one of your other posts you get depressed, maybe i miss read it, you only 5-6 years older.But anyway, i am not going to post anymore in this thread, it should of never been made in the first place like i said.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
Well you said in one of your other posts you get depressed, maybe i miss read it, you only 5-6 years older.But anyway, i am not going to post anymore in this thread, it should of never been made in the first place like i said.
Depressing reading some of these peoples replys yes, not depressed in general :) Anyway yedunno why people like me u and neod dont stay outta these posts .. leave newbies to their own discussion.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
they suck only skill they have is to trol on fh . look at morc, dont think that guy has ever played daoc ? yet all he does is troll these boards ... sad fucker. Spit in his face.

hehe if i had no skill in daoc i wouldnt even be able to walk in a fps, please dont make daoc look less easy then it is, if it was that challenging i would play this a little bit more often then the shooters, but im glad daoc still has such 'fanatic' players like you

but no hard feelings snozziewozzie, i dont hate you and i think your a quite funny guy, and like you said:

end of day who cares what people who post here think

cya @ NF! (if halflife 2 wont drag me away from daoc permanently)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
hehe if i had no skill in daoc i wouldnt even be able to walk in a fps, please dont make daoc look less easy then it is, if it was that challenging i would play this a little bit more often then the shooters, but im glad daoc still has such 'fanatic' players like you

but no hard feelings snozziewozzie, i dont hate you and i think your a quite funny guy, and like you said:

cya @ NF! (if halflife 2 wont drag me away from daoc permanently)
:( ye fh is bollox. flames for fun.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
:( ye fh is bollox. flames for fun.

FH is not bad but theres never anything interesting to discuss ><

cuz as soon as there is it gets moved to off-topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom