lolzor

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm beginning to think Dewwic has a popcorn fetish....

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
derric is a famous IRL actor

amal2.jpg

and no i didnt make up that title the movie really exists :rolleyes:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
and no i didnt make up that title the movie really exists :rolleyes:
Aye, shitty b movie tho :eek: Dutch crap afaik <looks away>

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Aye, shitty b movie tho :eek: Dutch crap afaik <looks away>

The movie sucks, but it ain't weird enough to be dutch, it's actually swedish.
Nothing in it is filmed here in Åmål either, all made in Trollhättan. :(

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyway, apparently I haven't changed according a certain person via IRC, not like I give a toss anyway. More zerg whine from Maelstrom members, well, reason why hibs were in greater numbers tonight might have something to do with this, datestamp on the screenie being 19/07/2004 20:53 before being compressed:

To the South...
And to the North

And less than 40 minutes later, the IRC whines start due to Hibs having more than 2fg in an area.

Well... right back at ya Mids, no realm can whine about adds/zergs, only complete idiots whine, cause they have selective memory. And, unfortunately, this seems to be the majority of Maelstrom it seems.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
funny stuff :)

how did this post get past my attension :D

Opin

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
Your the Steveh of Hibernia.

Hmm. How does getting zerged by you make Usp similar to Steveh ? We started out as 1fg as we allways do.

Believe me when i say that my entire group got pretty pissed at me in the end becuase i bitched alot over teaming up and running with adds, we rolled over alot of decent 1fg fights, but your group wasnt one of them, cept one time at bolg where you where alone. So who can blame them for trying to counter zerg really ?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Opin said:
Hmm. How does getting zerged by us make Usp similar to Steveh ? We started out as 1fg as we allways do.

Believe me when i say that my entire group got pretty pissed at me in the end becuase i bitched alot over teaming up and running with adds, we rolled over alot of decent 1fg fights, but your group wasnt one of them, cept one time at bolg where you where alone. So who can blame them for trying to counter zerg really ?

And the mmg-dcx fight were your sticked 2fg caught our fg from behind?

anyway, well roleplayed "defending the realm etc", keep up the good work!

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Well... right back at ya Mids, no realm can whine about adds/zergs, only complete idiots whine, cause they have selective memory. And, unfortunately, this seems to be the majority of Maelstrom it seems.[/QUOTE]

Oi how rude :<

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
orfl ololol poor prydwen, so many zergs this one time a week :<<<<<<<<<

Corran

Part of the furniture
just a typical day in emain.. get used to it.. you be flattened million times more when NF comes out by zergs/adds so you may as well get used to it and stop whining.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, still no explanation as to why 1fg Hibs gets hit by 4fg Mids yet, only thing I see is Remish whining about 2fg Hibs, so that sort of indicates that he has no argument apart from not being able to take on superior numbers without resorting to a zerg.

Oh look! Remish knocked down to the same level as the rest of us!

You can come out with as many immature comments as you want as to whining about me (wow! there's another 15 hibs involved as well!) running with 2fg, but you can't ignore what made us do it, even if you try. If you pretend that the 4fg Mids hitting our 1fg didn't happen, and instead concentrate on whining about Hibs, you just show how stupid you really are. I'm not denying running 2fg for 15 minutes last night before logging, in fact, I'm parctically shouting it out loud. The Maelstrom members who have decided to give their 'valuable' input to this thread, however, seem to be unable to count the number of Mids in 2 screenshots. And yes, your group was among them, with Remish strafing his way out of slams with his abundance of un-needed buffs, and Boooom /laugh and /rude spamming his way back to first grade.

No matter what argument you are going to resort to, you will still look like the immature assholes you are. As has been said by countless people, all realms zerg, it's the nature of the game, 'nuff said.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:
And the mmg-dcx fight were your sticked 2fg caught our fg from behind, 45 minutes after we hit you with 4fg?

anyway, well roleplayed "lagging the hibbies etc", keep up the good work Middies!

Oh look! I can edit quotes as well!

remi

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
No matter what argument you are going to resort to, you will still look like the immature assholes you are....

awww, wonder who dragged himself down too first grade level. :eek:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:
awww, wonder who dragged himself down too first grade level. :eek:
Still see no valid excuse for the 4fg yet Remish.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how VidX actually writes stuff that makes sense and is interesting to read, and I actually agree with it.

But anyway, remi is from GoL, so he has to be of lower grade than us all, no? ^^

But seriously, try posting some other stuff than "QQ" and "you zerg too", so anyone reading this might actually be on your "side" after having read the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom