LGM question for SBs

Lomelinda

Fledgling Freddie
Should I go for a template with a heat/cold LGM weapon in main hand or go with heat/battler?

Lomelinda

Fledgling Freddie
I know i just want to know if its better to put a LGM weapon in your mainhand in the sc template or make a SC temp with battler in mainhand and swap to heat when you encounter assassins

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Heat 1h sword in mainhand + malice is what I have, haven't tried it yet tho, template is new. But my reasoning is you will encounter assassins so often, that you might as well have heat weap in SC template, imo.

Btw, what does the "M" stand for in "LGM weapon"? :D

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
My current template is with LW heat/cold in main hand and malice in offhand too.
Though I got battler in 2hand slot activated as 1h for lvling. Might redo armor sc then abit to get it to fit.
Havent got the chance to play my SB much recently so cant tell how good it works.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Go with both :) Start out running with heat active, then switch to battler for any other class than cloth/leather wearers :drink:

Lomelinda

Fledgling Freddie
Nzi! Damn you come back ad give me healerhaste :)

Well, I guess i'll go with battler and swap to heat weapons when i encounter those nasty infils :) Cant get my temp to work without battler anyways :p

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Lomelinda said:
Nzi! Damn you come back ad give me healerhaste :)

Well, I guess i'll go with battler and swap to heat weapons when i encounter those nasty infils :) Cant get my temp to work without battler anyways :p

My m8 sold his healur bot :puke:

vesta

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
Heat 1h sword in mainhand + malice is what I have, haven't tried it yet tho, template is new. But my reasoning is you will encounter assassins so often, that you might as well have heat weap in SC template, imo.

Btw, what does the "M" stand for in "LGM weapon"? :D

The "M" comes from Legendary Grand Master xxxxxxxx, it was changed to Legendary xxxxxxxx in some patch.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
vesta said:
The "M" comes from Legendary Grand Master xxxxxxxx, it was changed to Legendary xxxxxxxx in some patch.

When talking about legendary weapons it has never been Master, that's from crafters....

Leinal

Fledgling Freddie
Heat on Rigth Hand Slot.
Malice on Left Hand Slot.
Battler on 2h slot as 1h weapon.
Cold/Matter on Backpack

I lose 4% life when i switch from heat lgdry to another one ;p.
When i use battler charge, battler goes as main weapon, so i lose the 4% life again and 8% heat, till i press my main hand bind key.

I personally dislike this as i dislike managing the 2 envenom items, but finally got used to it. :wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom