any regular grp for healer/shaman

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Any point tweaking out my healer (9l5) and shaman (6lx) for 8-man?

I can commit to 2 days a week (monday, wednesday, friday or weekend). and i wanna run with the same ppl and setup each week.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
guess i stick to my shadowblade and try get it rr10

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
You won't get into an 8 man nowadays with an attitude like that.

Lets look at the possibilities:
If I am already running a successful 8 man, there will be a queue of people willing to join, why bother with an untemplated player you don't know?

Alternatively, if I am running a guild PuG or currently trying to organise a regular 8 man, why bother with someone who appears so inpatient? If you want a decent group you have to be prepared to put in a bit of effort.

I know alot of guilds that run regularly and often need replacements (my own guild included). There is even an EU mid alliance now where you can find good PuGs regularly.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
you can always try to do /LFG as well ;)
And not all Americans are bad !

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
You won't get into an 8 man nowadays with an attitude like that.

Lets look at the possibilities:
If I am already running a successful 8 man, there will be a queue of people willing to join, why bother with an untemplated player you don't know?

Alternatively, if I am running a guild PuG or currently trying to organise a regular 8 man, why bother with someone who appears so inpatient? If you want a decent group you have to be prepared to put in a bit of effort.

I know alot of guilds that run regularly and often need replacements (my own guild included). There is even an EU mid alliance now where you can find good PuGs regularly.

im prepered to put alot of effort in, but i can do it only 2-3 days a week
and i want it to be atleast 6 of the same ppl each time. its no point joining a guild that run "random" fg each evening i wanna play. and reason i can appear inpatient is my SB option.

i got a template and crafters so its a one evening work to tweak it out if needed. running in random grps as healer/shammy is worse than running solo on my SB

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
im prepered to put alot of effort in, but i can do it only 2-3 days a week
and i want it to be atleast 6 of the same ppl each time. its no point joining a guild that run "random" fg each evening i wanna play. and reason i can appear inpatient is my SB option.

i got a template and crafters so its a one evening work to tweak it out if needed. running in random grps as healer/shammy is worse than running solo on my SB

You don't understand do you. Half the population of Ywain will say exactly the same as you but they won't actually be reliable or will quit when the first problems occur. Whats to separate you from them?

Join an active RvR guild in an active RvR alliance and get in PuGs. After a month or two, people will know if you are worth inviting into a decent group. Otherwise just enjoy playing your SB.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
You don't understand do you. Half the population of Ywain will say exactly the same as you but they won't actually be reliable or will quit when the first problems occur. Whats to separate you from them?

Join an active RvR guild in an active RvR alliance and get in PuGs. After a month or two, people will know if you are worth inviting into a decent group. Otherwise just enjoy playing your SB.

I see what you mean. I template my healer and give it a month then, could need a SB break anyway.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Or you just have to have friends that give you random pugs with decent players :)

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Or you just have to have friends that give you random pugs with decent players :)

Last time i played FG rvr was back on EU classic, i quit for 3-4 years and merge came and i templated my SB first as i only need to log my two bots and have some fun.

After a few zergy nights i teamed up with some US sneaks and had a blast over vent and i missed the team play. So i will give it a chance on my healer, aint much work anyway as i got crafters BP/plat to buy whats needed.

btw best chance for a grp is pac or aug?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Oh there is? Who is the head of that alliance?
Wouldnt mind moving our guild to an EU alliance again!:)

/Charmangle

Red Shadows are the alliance leaders

The guilds in it are: Perfect Recovery, Kill Frenzy, Sarumun's Hand, Clan Chaos, Apocalypse (sp?) and possibly a few more now.

I also think Danish Huscarls and Team Dave (formally Savage Conclave) are considering joining.

P.S. Stasi if you need an alliance to try and find PuGs I can invite you to my guild. Can't promise any groups though as we are rather inactive during the world cup/summer. There would be no pressure to stay if you found a better offer.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
P.S. Stasi if you need an alliance to try and find PuGs I can invite you to my guild. Can't promise any groups though as we are rather inactive during the world cup/summer. There would be no pressure to stay if you found a better offer.

Thanks i will take you up on that offer, just working 24/7 for 3 weeks now because ppl takeing summer holiyday at work these days. But will log in and get my suit done and do a few pugs

World cup is over for me when Brasil and Argentina lost.

now its Tour de france on replay after work =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom