let's ban FH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziva

Fluffy
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Like I said before, I actually don't mind that they got banned, but I DO mind that others who do way worse things get ignored.
Like i said, matter of opinion.

That's what I am talking about. If you want to enforce rules... do them properly.
We feel we do, also a matter of opinion :)

and about the only purpose to piss Jup off, I don't agree. I think that he just didn't agree with the way the issue got handled, and tried to get a discussion this way, seeming that the previous <free p0x> threads got closed aswell... anyways, that's the way I see it.. could be completely wrong on that one ;)
And again, matter of opinion! It's quite obvious that some people didn't agree, however i don't see any attempt of discussing at all in all the posts you mentioned.

So like i said before, the line between right and wrong when it comes to moderating can be thin sometimes. But as mentioned earlier, that's why they "invented" report buttons.

-gotta get me some dinner now and got a birthday party I gotta attend :) cya this evening, or more likely tomorrow-
Have fun at the party! :cheers:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I support Jup in his actions and if I had proper access to the forums from work probably would have done the same. I apprecate that you like things all black and white with no grey areas but life isn't like that...

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Technically, every "Reply" is bumping a thread. So if you want to consider why someone replies to a year old thread... you'd need to do the same for "bumps" to recent threads :p

imo there's too much spam and bullshit posted on forums to get worked up over it. Randomly banning people would be alot cooler than banning them for actual offences :cool:

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
as far as I know, I've never insulted Jup, ignored or annoyed him. I just really don't agree with the way this has been dealt with. I have asked all my questions in what I consider a normal and decent way. I do not dislike Jup. I don't know him even, so I don't have any feelings, good or bad towards him, but I think this matter was and is handled poorly by the mods. I mean... giving a seemingly harmless action like bumping an old thread thesame (or even worse, since most griefposters seem to be ignored) punishment as the griefposters is just utterly wrong.
plus to make things worse, when it comes up for discussion, just closing threads and giving replies like

and not talking about the topic would've saved a lot, and I mean a LOT, of other whines. If the first one was just addressed properly with a valid reason, non of this would've happened. There would've just been a decent discussion without all the seemingly random bannings of people that don't agree with Jupitus.

if you temp banned pOx, Rudor and all the others... then surely there are loads of posters here that need perma bans, just open a random thread with multiple pages and you'll see some trashtalkers straight away

and while you're at it, in this thread, just some quotes:

Unconstructive postcount farming

again unconstructive postcount farming plus insulting post.

Unconstructive postcount farming, insulting post and his name is obviously an anagram for a blatant insult.

again unconstructive postcount farming plus insulting post. (I just took a shower)

Unconstructive postcount farming, plus insulting half the users as fucking retards?

insulting
see his previous quote

I could continue for a while, and that's only this thread.... okay.. it seems you love it so much... start banning then....

or rather... don't cos FH would be empty instantly, but if you guys were consistent in your actions you should...
thank christ you arent a mod.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
People seem to be confusing DAoC with FH. In fact, the two are pretty much separate entities. For my part, I'm on the general side of things, and I wouldn't mind if you all just fucked off. Most of the ***** in this thread haven't even paid their £10, which the rest of us did from the kindness of our hearts.

So, to echo what Clown said, cock the hell off you flidtards.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
at a guess? I'd say 45%. could be wrong though. If by "generalites" you mean the people who have been around here for ages and at BW before that back up to the time when having a 33.6 modem made you an LPB....then I'd guess about 95%

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:

What postcount would that be?
As for insults, have another, you are a total cock now fuck off back to fairyland gnomeboy.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If your so unhappy I am sure you can ask to have your account deleted.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Cyfr said:
What % of the generalites have paid, tom?

I would place money on there being a much higher percentage of generalites having paid than DAoC'rs. As TDC said, those that have been here since the BW days, who met and played regularly on the BWCS and TFC servers (and others) have more than likely paid up. I'm making an observation, that many of the whinging cocktards in this thread have no custom titles, and henceforth are too tight fisted to put their hands in their pockets and pay ten pounds to Ted and Deebs, who are funding this place from their own pocket.

By rights, Ted and Deebs could close this place down, they don't post much, they keep it here mainly because there are people here who were part of the original success of BW.

Kryten

Old Cow.
A lovely, non relevant post to a fairly non relevant thread with a load of morons whinging on about nothing.

Frankly anyone with a signature such as

Ingafgrinn Macabre | 50 aug healer | armorcrafter
Moneymaker ShowMeTheGreen | 41 supp SM | tailor
Drunash Drunae | 20 runemaster | spellcrafter
Amarif | 22 savage |
Midged DaSmawtesd | 21 thane | alchemist

PO Box 2123
Arndis, Wyndham
Reduco ad Honore

LGM AC, Tailor

needs removing without further ado. Speaks for itself.
Not being a fan of multi-wotsit-thingummy games (forgotten what they're called now) but surely this is just an online cock measurement thing.
Nothing else to say really, just thought this needed pointing out. If people want to use signatures like that, keep them to the multi-wotsit-thingummy game threads and stop trying to sound important elsewhere.

Kryt

My penis is 11" long and 5" in girth.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think all the arguments to be said have been said so I have closed this (waits for the 'nazi mod you closed my thread for no reason' claims). I reckon there is already enough DAOC vs Generalites angst in this thread for me to get a nice healthy whipping from Ted and Deebs ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
/me whips Jupitus

God dammit get ya leathers on!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom