Leave soloers alone

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
We are so rare nowdays so leave us alone if we fight 1 on 1. U are <exploit deleted> lame doing that, albs included. Even if one in your own realm is winning some ppl still kill the enemy. Even tho we get what we deserve (enemy) u are not really nice to the one in your realm

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
It would be nice yeah but almost everyone is either roleplaying (KILL ALL WE R AT WAR!1!!!!) or simply rps horny. :(

It's a shame though, very hard to find spots to solo nowadays :(

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Aye its lame, but lamest is when 1 guy stands and watch and when you are both on low hp he help's his realmmate.

[07:38:21] [herrisi|bl]: k sorry,impop pm'd me : KILL :p
[07:38:24] [herrisi|bl]: i'm blank<
[07:38:26] [herrisi|bl]: the infil
:m00: :m00:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
the day soloers leave our fg v fg fights alone is the day i leave soloers alive. Use to let all of them go but nowadays its just not worth the risk

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, never been in a fight within a mile of a mile gate where the stealthers didn't pop and pick off the soft targets.

If I see a stealther, I get my revenge :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
solo'ers & stealthers never add/leech off fg fights do they? oh no, that would be lame, wouldn't it?

face it that in todays emain the only clean fight u will get without adds, is if there is NOONE else nearby for the duration. it goes equally well for fg's and solo.

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
I sometimes leave and i sometimes add. Depends on my mood. I *Always* add to the bigger battles. Leeching fortehwin :D

When i say "leeching" from the bigger battles, i actually pick my own target, and take advantage of the confusion from range. Unfortunately im usually the only alb targetting healer classes and i get Savage Trained :p

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
Is very rare to find a solo or a duo fight any more with out a million other peeps joining in the only times i seem to have any luck is early in the morning and sadly due to working full time it isnt always possible to play at that time.

I really hope that the new frontiers will allow 4 the rvr i enjoy most to flourish again.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
the day soloers leave our fg v fg fights alone is the day i leave soloers alive. Use to let all of them go but nowadays its just not worth the risk

100% agree

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Don't zerg me. I decide whether it's the Druids or the Healers who start dying in Hib vs. Mid fights.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Most soloers add all the time. even if my group/guild mostly leaves them alive just to see them add a few mins later.
and there is nothing more anoying then getting shot by a Ranger or jumped by 3sbs when being support.nor is it fun when your having a nice fg vs fg fight and some infil/scout adds. even if we win or loose.

[05:17] <[NP]Poweslave> hellghost told me to ask u why u spam rude all teh time
[05:17] <Netcode> cuz hes a alb ?
[05:17] <morsan> cus he always adds on us and kill me (sorc) when we have FG fights
[05:17] <Whyp|Arrested> ding 50 minstrel :p
[05:17] <morsan> like 10 times ;X
[05:17] <[ad]judas> cause hellghost allways adds on us
[05:17] <morsan> so now he is our biggest enemy
[05:17] <laaken> because hellghost is the biggest moron ever perhas ;o
[05:17] <Brutalos> hahahaha
[05:17] <[NP]Poweslave> [ad]judas , archers always add
[05:17] <laaken> then we kill them
[05:17] <Brutalos> ok i will add now even more
[05:18] <laaken> rofl
[05:18] <laaken> not possible
[05:18] <Brutalos> i will be ur fucking nightmare

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
I agree, a soloer left alive is a potential enemy to worry about and tbh an alb has enough to worry bout when meeting mids/hibs

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
Most people that run FG now days leave solo'ers alone (or maybe thats just me being naive :) ) and if they dont that's oke... the other way around most solo'ers will add on fg v fg fights aswell, right?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

Agreed.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Kind of like the zerg question, or the chicken and the egg question.
I add to fg vs fg fights mainly cause I get ganked all the time by a fg when I'm having a 1 vs 1 fight.
And I also add cause I do not feel that 1 fga is a fair fight fight for 1fgh or 1fgm. The odds are too much against the Albs.
What I hate the most though, are people who act like they won't interefere, but then when someone is losing, starts healing them, or starts ganking you.
Just or gank the person right away, or stay out of it all the way.
Regards, Glottis

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh i think u should read about a game b4 u buy it next time.

Guess what RvR means ? :p

No not 1 vs. 1 and not FG vs. FG

All ppl/realms Add/zerg its more or less the point of the game (kill any enemy u see) and will never change.

Dont like it ? well thats how things are like it or not, if u want 1 vs. 1 you have joined the wrong game m8, cause this is based on Realm vs. Realm.

Tbh i think most ppl would leave solo´ers alone and if the enemy wins then gank him and rezz the realm m8 or step in to help the realm m8 if his losing.

As long as ppl play by the rules and are nice to each other im happy.

Regards
Vriss

Justin

Fledgling Freddie
Few grps actually leave solor's alone nowaday.

And when you do run past a solor and leave him, he usually turns round and watches you run of in disbelieve. Bottom line, dont expect anything. If you liek to solo do it, just dont be surprised if that FG+ assist ganks you 10 times over.

Anyway a good solo'er will know how to aviod grps as best possible.

And i do know i solo/duo a fair bit.

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Fedaykin said:
if you solo its your own fault tbh

Yes it ROCKS sitting at mtk trying to find a group with your Spiritmaster, if I never run out solo I'd never play the damn game :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
judas said:
[05:17] <Whyp|Arrested> ding 50 minstrel :p
Pin got a 50 mincer now? Woohooo, hope i run into him solo soon :)
I may even win against that one :p

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
If you ain't a stealth class, it's well hard to avoid teh f8 assist groups. It's fun when you do meet people who don't interfere in your 1v1's, I'll normally run 2 or 3 times after I get zerged, I don't bother again otherwise, it's a waste of time trying to avoid them.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I do not expect to be left alone when solo and meet a fg, but its nice when it happens.

Adds in fights are a pain, but look at it this way, how many times have you been near dead and had your ass saved by that stealther realm mate that just popped up in time? Bet you wouldn't be so against it in those times, it works both ways.

I usually ask my group to leave soloers alone though when possible. Unless there bonedancers of cause.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it does work both ways, people will whine at you when you add on a 1v1, if they lost or won, you simply can't win, in either situation.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but if you are in the frontier you are fair game. I am not rp horny or a roleplayer but if you leave the sanctuary of your realm I will try to kill you. I've been PAd and shot at 1000 times in many situations so what goes around comes around imo. I wont kill greys if I can help it in odins or HW but I will if you venture forth into emain. Call me lame but rvr is rvr tbh :p

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
What comes around etc etc..

Well it's RvR, and ofcourse fg's will kill soloers, thats perfectly acceptable, i'm not so worried about or whining about it, i'm just saying, it's nice when it doesnt happen and its nice when you dont get adds in RvR when your soloing.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:
Sorry but if you are in the frontier you are fair game. I am not rp horny or a roleplayer but if you leave the sanctuary of your realm I will try to kill you. I've been PAd and shot at 1000 times in many situations so what goes around comes around imo. I wont kill greys if I can help it in odins or HW but I will if you venture forth into emain. Call me lame but rvr is rvr tbh :p
But u could giva a solo chanter a rezz when he dies in the middle of ur group. ;)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
And I also add cause I do not feel that 1 fga is a fair fight fight for 1fgh or 1fgm. The odds are too much against the Albs.
Regards, Glottis

how exactly are the odds against the albs?
maybe against some fotm savage groups its nearly impossibel for some alb groups to win if they are both about the same rr.
but in what way are hibs so much greater then albs?

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
But u could giva a solo chanter a rezz when he dies in the middle of ur group. ;)

Chanterjaapi?

I remember seeing you this morning running solo in emain but I honestly didnt see you lying dead - if you were in the middle of my group you were probably surrounded by the victims of my grp's pb ;)

I always rezz dead realm mates and so do rezzers from my guild. I can only apologise m8 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom