Last Word #1

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Last words are for those who havn't said enough.
No one will be stopping you here

Oh, I think I'm gonna watch some "The L Word" now!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
heh.. just had a looong talk with my ex. She´s got problems with her new boyfriend soI had to take care of her and wipe away some tears. Good to see that you´re good for something at least ;)
What was this thing about changings everywhere?

@Pirkel
Thanks for your support. Really appreciate it, although I must say that regardless of the results tomorrow, I`m happy with any decision as long as there IS a decision.
My sig is a quote from a Pratchett book. Dunno which one atm. but can find out. :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
with all this misery at least im going to mallorca on saturday \o/ but correct me if im wrong, arent we gonna discuss something? just read that circumsition lowers the chances of getting HIV by 60%, wonder how they figured that out... meh, not interested, not letting a knife anywhere near my private team.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Good news... my company is safe (for now).
Bad news... hangover. :(

\o/ Really happy to hear that... both the good news and the hangover tbh cause if you had a hangover odds are you had a good time last night ;)

Myself I'm mostly busy doing research atm. This weekend I'm going to buy a monster TV and an Xbox 360 but I still haven't decided on what tv nor have I decided if I really want to dish out 400+ Euro's for a bloody gameconsole :(

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i think i need a haircut. frankly, i cant be assed to get one.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Cut your own hair, thats what I do :D

I'm faffing around at work just trying to waste time until I can go home, but given its only 10am, I'm gonna have to work a bit harder than that :(

Going to Whitby at the weekend (if we can get a room) anyone know any good things to do / places to visit up that way?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
We´re gonna make a BBQ in our office at lunchtime. Or rather: on the yard outside the office. Maybe I should point our webcam to the yard. Or maybe that´s not a good idea. ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
How fucking funny was Bad Lads army last night? By far the best show on TV. Made me laugh when they say how hard they are and how they dont give a fuck etc. Then the CO puts them in their locker, drops it on the floor and kicks it a few times. The so called "hardman" gets out of his locker and he has tears in his eyes. Class

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
bloody annoying... went to bed for 30 minutes of sleep at about 8am....
just woke up... Crap..
precious hours lost....

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
love bad lads army, my army training was like that, guards havent changed much at all through the years so its good to see these "though guys" try it and break down

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Naetha said:
I'm faffing around at work just trying to waste time until I can go home, but given its only 10am, I'm gonna have to work a bit harder than that :(

Ah I am suffering from the same problem. Work is so fucking dull when its nice outside, I should be playing Golf. I also want my fucking car back as the garage are taking the piss!!!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
haarewin said:
had the same problem, then i bought a trimmer(?) did my hair 2mm, now my life is easy, tho gf + all her friends says my other hair was better and all my male friends says "zomg meight you look poon". Life's never been easy tho. Haircut is the shit ;( givf 40+ so i can go bald and never worry about my hair.

last night i checked who won the write4gold @ roskilde festival, and on their homepage (molotow) they have some really nice flicks. worth a while if you're in to graffiti.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
had the same problem, then i bought a trimmer(?) did my hair 2mm, now my life is easy, tho gf + all her friends says my other hair was better and all my male friends says "zomg meight you look poon". Life's never been easy tho. Haircut is the shit ;( givf 40+ so i can go bald and never worry about my hair.

i cant shave all my hair off because i look like a freak if i do.

Gamah

Banned
My hair is always shit... :E Dark brown and bollocks. If it grows to long it goes curly and afro style. If its too short I look like a Neo Nazi on acid, if I try it spikey it looks better but fucks up really fast, etc..fucking shit hair.

noblok

Part of the furniture
haarewin said:
It's been years since I had a haircut. If you don't take too much care of it, it splits and breaks off anyway, so it's kind of stable.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I just slept for 13 hours. xD No wait, 14. I musta been REAL tired.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
is this just somewhere to write anything?

ok;

shave after a shower, the steam softens your skin

never eat yellow snow

slow and steady wins the race, unless its a 100 metre dash

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I usually do shave after a shower, but sometimes there just isn't time for a shower. :p

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Whats this turned into, Men's Health Tips?

Personal Grooming for Today's Metrosexual?

Gifv holiday ideas for Whitby dammit :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lol whitby. the best chip shop is after you come down from the westclif car park. walk down all the stairs, over the road and you come to the main strip. turn left and there is a chip shop with green sign there on the corner.

also a good campsite near the abbey somewhere.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, I have 1000£ I want to spend on a vacation or something, but all my buddys are poor atm. And it's a bit *complicated with the girl I WANT, so I can't bring her :(

* Complicated and I wont go into how etc :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Naetha said:
Whats this turned into, Men's Health Tips?

Personal Grooming for Today's Metrosexual?

Gifv holiday ideas for Whitby dammit :p
Nothing wrong with sharing some grooming tips! :D Haha
Where's Whitby btw?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Kathal said:
Hmm, I have 1000£ I want to spend on a vacation or something, but all my buddys are poor atm. And it's a bit *complicated with the girl I WANT, so I can't bring her :(

Well.. Going on vacation alone just sucks, so if it was me, I'd say fuck it and stayed home. Can always just spend the cash on something else or simply save it for another occation.

Marc

FH is my second home
Kathal said:

Get on teletext!! Booked it, packed it, fucked off!!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:

Hire a car for a weekend (£40) go somewhere you've never gone before (Cornwall, North Yorkshire, Perthshire, North Wales, Norfolk etc) and just go there and explore. You can sleep in the car or camp, eat whatever you like and stop when your money runs out or the car needs to be back at the hire place :)

And Whitby is between Scarborough and Middlesbrough on the North Yorkshire coasl (North East England if you're not from these 'ere parts)

Ooh meant to say as well Teletext holidays are great if you don't mind where you go, although look out for the extra supplements, they can be a bummer.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i just read all this and realised i had a bogey, my friend Mr Humphrey got it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom