Last Word #1

DavidH

Part of the furniture
What kind of post is this?
This thread is a general chatting thread where we discuss everything. Every ups and down with life.. Anything. The more you read what people say, the more you'll get into what the thread is about.
Would like to keep a certain standard on the the thread, some content.

Rules
*Spamming is NOT, I repeat NOT allowed.
*Guidelines of the Freddyshouse forum and normal rules shall we followed
*People write in any way they want. You are not to pick on any typos what so ever. Period.
*Replies mainly containing smilies will not be allowed.
*You are not to link to websites, other threads on the forums or similar.

Last but not least..!
This is supposed to be fun, so, keep it nice and enjoy.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I will start this off by saying, I'm first! And also my words for today;

I just shaved, and god damn, I hate it when I forget to put cologne on further down on my neck/chest, instead of on my cheek. Hurts like hell!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DavidH said:
I will start this off by saying, I'm first! And also my words for today;

I just shaved, and god damn, I hate it when I forget to put cologne on further down on my neck/chest, instead of on my cheek. Hurts like hell!

And this COULDN'T at any means be put in your original post. *cough*

Anyway, let me be the first to contribute to the thread by saying...crappy thread(would make it into a more "civilized" argument, but i feel that sayes it all)

There, all that done.

Now then...what the f*ck? Are you trying to make a forum inside a forum or...what?

PS: Not at all against it, all power to trying out new things, gods know i do...but..just curious.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Too much work to do, too little time. Bah, deadline tomorrow and it'll be a long long long night I fear :/

DavidH

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Its more about seeing how long we can keep it going. A norwegian forum I'm a member in had the last "Last Word" thread up to 2500 pages and over 100.000 replies. :)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Might lose my job tomorrow, company isn´t doing too well and there will be a decision about our future tomorrow. Feeling quiet though, been in the position before, so I`m just waiting for things to happen. Things are changing everywhere at the moment. Lets find out whether the changes are good or bad. :)

Now then...what the f*ck? Are you trying to make a forum inside a forum or...what?

I quite like the idea. It´s a bit like blather.org.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Too much work to do, too little time. Bah, deadline tomorrow and it'll be a long long long night I fear :/
What do you do? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DavidH said:
Its more about seeing how long we can keep it going. A norwegian forum I'm a member in had the last "Last Word" thread up to 2500 pages and over 100.000 replies. :)

Ah ok. Now i see, so your basic spam thread *grins*

Well it is if you think about it...anyway...good lucks to ya. Though i am a bit iffy in copying ideas. Without giving respect to the original that is.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im not sure i understand the point of this thread :(

so i will just say i bought some poor quality product today.

and hope somehow ive posted the correct thing :(

DavidH

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Ah ok. Now i see, so your basic spam thread *grins*

Well it is if you think about it...anyway...good lucks to ya. Though i am a bit iffy in copying ideas. Without giving respect to the original that is.
Actually, one of the challenges with these threads are to keep it filled with content. Its not supposed to be a spam thread.
I've been a part of these threads for ages, so I'm merely pulling a good idea with me to try it out here. :)
I got a feeling that the first few pages will be filled with "Wtf is the point?!", which was the exact same way every other "Last Word" thread starts =P

DavidH

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
im not sure i understand the point of this thread :(

so i will just say i bought some poor quality product today.

and hope somehow ive posted the correct thing :(
Indeed you did. To explain a thread like this in the best and easiest way, is to consider it as a mass IM system. You basically just try to keep a chat going about every this and that for as long as possible.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually i was thinking why this sounded so familiar, but if you look up one of my threads "useless facts about your life"...i now know why it was so "familiar".

Hell, that one got over a 100 replies and 1000 views...hmpf...

DavidH

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Hell, that one got over a 100 replies and 1000 views...hmpf...
Lets see if we can beat that!

Oh, btw, CSI is on now. Anyone still watch that show? I think its by far one of the best series ever, and still are :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
I have just been out running in the forrest,was very nice :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Lets see if we can beat that!

Oh, btw, CSI is on now. Anyone still watch that show? I think its by far one of the best series ever, and still are :)

aye i love CSI.. im at my parrents for the summerbreak an they dont have the channel that shows it :(

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Do you go running every day, Eeben? :) Oh, and edit; Where do you live for the summer?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Still have a strong feeling that one of the mods will have the "last word" on this thread and say it's useless spam...but...guess that's just me.

Not one to judge, but anyhoop...

There's a baby seagull on my yard and it's doing fine.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
What do you do? :)
Final project Mechanical Engineering (Bc)... After this I should be done with school, atleast for the time being :D

I'm designing a new product, and this project is done in school, in a research kind of office at school... and since I can't stand this teacher, functioning as an advisor to this project it sadly ain't smooth sailing. To me it looks like he's desperately trying to screw things over for me :/

Ahwell, just a little bit longer and I'm thru :) (I hope) :D

DavidH

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
There's a baby seagull on my yard and it's doing fine.
Funny you'd say that, I actually had one in mine yesterday. I even had to put on some of those white doctors gloves to move it, cos the poor fella was stuck in the fence when trying to escape under it

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Do you go running every day, Eeben? :) Oh, and edit; Where do you live for the summer?

thats the plan for the summer :p only been running for 2 days so far..
Some crappy place in denmark!!! there is nothing in this little city (if you even can call it a city) after 21.00 everything is closed !

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
thats the plan for the summer :p only been running for 2 days so far..
Some crappy place in denmark!!! there is nothing in this little city (if you even can call it a city) after 21.00 everything is closed !
At least you have an internet connection there! A poor friend of mine had to go with this parents to this island where they had hardly any connection with anything at all, haha.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
The TV programm is boring beyond belief here atm, so I decided to put "Forest Gump" into my DVD player.. whatever that helps. My cats just beat the shit out of each other, now they´re lying there, acting cool. Typical cat behaivour.
Beer is empty, washing machine almost done. :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Final project Mechanical Engineering (Bc)... After this I should be done with school, atleast for the time being :D

I'm designing a new product, and this project is done in school, in a research kind of office at school... and since I can't stand this teacher, functioning as an advisor to this project it sadly ain't smooth sailing. To me it looks like he's desperately trying to screw things over for me :/

Ahwell, just a little bit longer and I'm thru :) (I hope) :D
Sounds interesting. I wish you good luck on with the project!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
At least you have an internet connection there! A poor friend of mine had to go with this parents to this island where they had hardly any connection with anything at all, haha.

im not going any were with them (thank god) just liveing at their house because i got a summer job down here :p

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
im not going any were with them (thank god) just liveing at their house because i got a summer job down here :p
Oh, what kind of summerjob did you get?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Might lose my job tomorrow, company isn´t doing too well and there will be a decision about our future tomorrow. Feeling quiet though, been in the position before, so I`m just waiting for things to happen. Things are changing everywhere at the moment. Lets find out whether the changes are good or bad. :)

Damnit man that sounds bad :(

I'm sorry for you and hope things work out. I always liked the quote in your sig where is it from?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
You're supposed to kiss frogs! Wish it worked the other way. That guys could kiss a frog and it turned into a princess. Now that would be something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom