Lamers who camp Forest Sauvage

R

Rudor

Originally posted by old.Aure

The previous week whilst xping torcs, 8 of us, high of 27/8, we saw a purple dwarf appear I think by the name of Zid, although I'm not 100% sure now, long time ago. He waited for us to engage a purple to us mob and then xp killed all 8 of us in about 10 secs.

Ohh Thats evul of meh.. Hmm as i dont have played Zid for very long i dont think it was me mate..
Zid is a kobold not a dwarf..
and i dont kill grey very often i use 2 kill one or two so you know im there and you send the bigger guys out but last time i was in groge must be hmm 2 month ago.. well i was there some weeks ago and had some fun but dont think i killed 8 grey then but i got a red caster 2 times :)..

O

old.Aure

Rudor

Definitely not you then pal. :) He had warp factor 9 with go faster stripes.

Unless you guys got a new spec line..

:)

M

maxgirth

If only

Most peeps look at your angst as hypocritical rather than read between the lines,you openly stated that you dont exploit the unethical but allowed ways in which you can play this game.

Not everyone has as much honour as you do hun,but whilst these things are allowed they will be taken advantage of,by all 3 realms,I personally have to work hard to get my rp`s where alas sb`s dont,but if I had the power to stealth I think I would operate in a more populated same con to me enemy zone, and pick my targets accordingly,as I can think of nothing more boring than waiting to ambush someone for hours on end,although I do agree this tactic makes sense when there are relic raids on.

So as long as unwritten rules exist they will always be broken hun and you have done nothing more than say you dont agree with them,just because other Albs do you seem to be bearing the brunt of it,I think people misread your thread :)

P

Pinvan

Kyra... plz stfu. Narve also knows his limits when running from a chainusing minstrel, as the slashusing assassin he is. And he ain't doing nothing wrong, he's having HIS SHARE OF FUN BY PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY HE FANCY. Im not speaking for narve, but please, do fuck yourself, pathetic cunt, you deserve this flame more than most ppl i see on these forums

uncalled for, ya think after the 1st page we got the point?

try slash vs plate and you'll see the true meaning of "sucks bigtime

try slash Vs chain, case closed :p

did she give good head?

yea she does, but your momma gives better :D

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Dannyn

eh? no it's not.
Plate is +10% crush, -5% slash, 0% thrust. At least in the current patch.
Try chain though. Axes do quite comically low damage sometimes. :p

15%crush
0%slash
-15%thrust

that's the current damage table, and will be the same in 1.52

unless you can get me the current armor damage table. Herald link please.

D

darbey

Wow Narve theres a name i havent seen for a while , i remember Narve as a lvl 5 SB (critblade) with my shammy in a grp near atla when i first started DAOC

Its a shame retards like Immortal have to come on here and spout the pathetic crap he does, whats the matter someone bully you in special school did they? You really have no idea what a tosser you sound.

L

-Lonewolf-

Can we try and keep the sexual comments to a minimum, this isn't a age restricted forum

Plus your making me feel ill

D

Danya

Fightersuntzu, that's the new table.
SF, I don't have a link, I'm basing it off observations in game.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Dannyn
Fightersuntzu, that's the new table.
SF, I don't have a link, I'm basing it off observations in game.

Just tested:

Crush
+10%

Slash
-5%

Thrust
Neutral

= plate is utter shit atm -_-

Z

zarthan

People

I have read this post many time ponder my input into it

I have found that the need to flame kyra to such an extent was quite poor by some of you

yes this is her opinons and there may be no right or wrong but to use such language as "go #### your self" and so on was uncalled for so can all please calm down in the responces
as such comments seem pointless and make ppl look so mature
:rolleyes:

right to get this back on topic

at the moment this started out on camping in frontier lands

hands up when i was 35 i was in frontier lands like yggadra and so on but that was me and friend fighting yellows or blues in grps
or even dueling and aftera kill i would try not to kill the healer as you need rezzes and we can have more fun

but yes you midds have been used to it for a long time no idea for you hibbys
and yes we are just getting used to as some on said their just camping the road so dont run on the road lol ok well that what has started its my own fault if i stay on the road and a get mobed by nerve and his buds i have had a running battle with them and one day when hes not orange to me will get him You hear that Zarth's gonna get ya

but i think that kyra was mainly venting steam about the other night when the large number of middy (40+ i think just camped savage fortress) and we could not proceed

in a way it did seem poor as there was no room to manover except use snod but thats 20 mins away on horse and at that time of night most where logging in that time due to r/l

as to ganking greys well generally i wave at them but i don'k kill them unless its a relic / keep take or the attack me

a grp of 3 greys a while back in in yggadra a month or so back gave me a run for my money that mez seemed to last for ages
good job guys nearlly had me :)

ok thats me done and thanks for taking the time to read this
sorry its soo long :sleeping:
and if any of you see and your an enemp wave
and if you want we can dual or i can try and you can kill me
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I

ImLestat

Zarthan, just a correction. Kyra's post was made before that evening (tuesday I think it was) when a large force of middies camped Sauvage. I was there, and I almost laughed to myself thinking how we would be flamed for this, by at least someone. Oh well, don't really know if your post was a flame, but at least we got a mention about it. :)

O

old.Baritone

Well even though Kyra is my GM i cant agree with her *Hides*

As i see it the frontiers are fair game, As people have said before if you venture out of that gate and you are fair game whatever con you are in my opinion.

Prehaps we should take a leaf out of the middys book, Everytime i have camped Yaggra solo or in a force within minutes many mids have turned up and cleaned house, So far to say its a long run back and thier lower levels have become safe to carry on with whatever they were doing.

Although i must say some have you have treated Kyra alittle harsh in some replys:mad:

O

old.Aethelstan

Ah, now that's a different subject though. I noticed that a couple of grey deaths at Yggrda or Uppland usually brings out at least one full group of lvl 50 Mids, usually more. Ditto Crauchon Gorge, where even at 1.30am last night, our group of 7 brought out no fewer than 15+ high-end Hibs to wipe us out.

Meanwhile, for several hours during the evening, Beno remained in Hib hands, and we never managed to get more than 20-odd people to try and get it back.

There seems to be something of an issue at the moment in Albion where a lot of people (not all, but a lot) consider RvR to be simply : Emain, zerg, release, Emain, zerg, release... etc, and don't care a great deal about keeps, let alone relics. I'd like to think it was an effect of RAs, and people being desperate for RPs. But Midgard and Hibernia don't seem to have the same problem mustering big groups to respond to threats in their own frontier.

Maybe it's just a spell. I think the server needs a relic to change hands soon to try and get that back on the agenda.

M

minstrel_kyra

Lestat was right, I wasn't talking about the large army but it was a few mids running around in sauvage.

and yes i posted out of anger and was blowing off steam. I think i was just wanting a duel from one of them instead all 3 kiiling me. (give me a chance to show what i can do at least :) )

and baritone's post makes me realize how different each of us really play the game. from now on i will reserve my criticism, promise. I think what is most important is that now that we realize this is a threat we deal with it appropriately. I appreciate that a few of my guildmates were willing to share their opinion, even if its different from my own.

Oh and pin... shhh that's supposed to be a secret ;) LOL

M

minstrel_kyra

*blush*

err no, pinny's having fun with me.

quite impossible as they all live in europe and i live over here in the states.

C

Carnalito

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra

Tonight I got jumped by 5 (!!) Mids. A skald and I don't know who else but I did grab some names... Carnalito, Huz, and Glorebard.

What is sad that the most they hit me for was 173... You are kidding, right?? Did I run, yes I did. I know my limits, I can't face 5 mids, not until I get my nice aoe mez anyway... :)

Like u ever gonna take 5 guys down alone.. mez or not :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

B

Bym

I must say that I agree that grey killing and camping is poo - I wouldnt dream of killing a grey (and more than likely would stand and let them get me if I met a gang of them). But I must say that every time I go into Yggdra, Uppland or on a suicide run in emain (my Mid character is only lvl 34 cos I've been a hib for a while with a brief stint in Albion) I get my ass kicked one-hit-kill stylee. By an alb of course. In fact, I can't ever remember being killed by a hib (mezzed only). But, suppose its part of the game, gotta get used to it.

Bym Bho
Lvl 34 Zerker
Midgard, Prydwen

O

old.Downanael

Give greys on sauvage and i could actually walk there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom