Lamers who camp Forest Sauvage

A

Artemls

Even better if Mids/Hibs come to Sauvage for RvR. Nice change from Emain and no need to wait for port.

Artemis

J

Jupitus

I'm going to stir this up a little...

OK - fine as far as I am concerned, frontier zone, xp deaths, etc etc have been discussed ad infinitum and I'm really not bothered. I'd like to know how many other albs have had Narve close to death only to find him running off the edge of a hill apparently link-dead.

For sure, he may just have a crap connection, but a group I heard from recently thought he may have hit his windows key....

If he's floating in mid air he's gonna be hard to hit ... any others out there seen this happen?

D

Desdecado-Seven

I still remember 'You are hit for 986 damage by sinister', it was about 10 days into the game (after launch) and in snowdonia. So being killed as a Gray con has happened since the dawn of commercial time (and probably in beta). Its just part of the game. Cant say i was ever killed as a gray con by a hib, didnt meet one for months, tho one did spare me in snowdonia.

This is my personal opinion, I like narve, He's killed me about 5 or so times (I dont con Gray anymore) in sauvage, and once in yggdra (today, presumably he was lost).

I think I have caught him and killed him twice, once solo, and once when I had a group on the way to do an epic. I guess we zerged him, I was leading the zerg I could have left him, I chose not to. After all whats the difference between 24 vs 1 and 1 person killing a gray. Infact thats my actual point... all the people in the posts have undoubtedly been in a zerg, hib, mid or albion. If the zerg finds a lonely stealther, or even 1 FG do they think I know Lets Just Send 8 for a 1FG v 1FG. Either way its part of the game.

I am tired of Zergs, wheres the skill ? In my opinion, and experience, all the most satisfying Mass Melee has been at the choke points of MG's or keeps. Maybe if people didnt Zerg around and actually fought at these areas mythic would fix things like the line of sight issues, pets thru doors / walls and make RvR more challenging for all.

There is only one true way to beat the zerg.

Deny it the Fight

Just dont go back to fight the 50 hibs in emain, 8 vs 50 is never going to win. Go elsewhere, infact Narve, PLEASE come to sauvage, and bring 15 friends. Would enjoy a decent 16 vs 16. Look forwards to seeing you all in the various frontiers.

Desdecado, The 30, Prydwen
www.the30.org.uk

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by fatgit
cba reading all the posts :p
On Gluttenfer however, since I hit 50, he hasn't had the balls to com near me

I sincerely doubt that he's afraid of a lvl 50 cabalist tho....

D

Dorin

Narve + mids in Sauvage? On my way! :) No silly zerg just good little o fights.

O

old.Immortal

Kyra... plz stfu. Narve also knows his limits when running from a chainusing minstrel, as the slashusing assassin he is. And he ain't doing nothing wrong, he's having HIS SHARE OF FUN BY PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY HE FANCY. Im not speaking for narve, but please, do fuck yourself, pathetic cunt, you deserve this flame more than most ppl i see on these forums
:puke: :puke:
:twak: :twak:

and jadow...

Originally posted by old.Jadow
I thought Narve was a named mob that spawns there ;)

:clap: :D

Originally posted by Ardwan
Narve sucks...bigtime.

try slash vs plate and you'll see the true meaning of "sucks bigtime

Originally posted by Fightersuntzu
firstly, LEAVE KYRA ALONE :p she's a far nicer person than any one ive ever seen can hope to achieve

did she give good head? :D

finally.. haven't we seen these threads followed by flames like mine forever? maybe enough soon? :rolleyes:

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by old.Immortal
Kyra... plz stfu. Narve also knows his limits when running from a chainusing minstrel, as the slashusing assassin he is. And he ain't doing nothing wrong, he's having HIS SHARE OF FUN BY PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY HE FANCY. Im not speaking for narve, but please, do fuck yourself, pathetic cunt, you deserve this flame more than most ppl i see on these forums

did she give good head?

finally.. haven't we seen these threads followed by flames like mine forever? maybe enough soon? :rolleyes:

WoW, yet another thread touched a personal level :) /thinks about starting to throw oneliner STFU this way and that just for the heck of it.

You call this flame ??? nah it aint flame cause its just pure insult... Decent quality flame would be touching everyone and noone at the same time :) live and learn live and learn matey ;)

<Btw i think Narves eyes light up when a grey con walks in Sausage, and his PA cap is 450 [if i recall correctly] >

O

old.Immortal

hitokiri, dont speak of ppls damage.. you are deffinately the one to comment that :rolleyes:

O

old.Immortal

oh and btw, narve has well over 500k rps.. can't say he sux bigtime

I

ivan_tribbiani

hitokiri, dont speak of ppls damage.. you are deffinately the one to comment that :rolleyes:

Whats Hitokiri got to do with this thread ?

I

ivan_tribbiani

oh and btw, narve has well over 500k rps.. can't say he sux bigtime

Lol so the table didnt work eh :)

O

old.Immortal

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

Whats Hitokiri got to do with this thread ?

lol.. dont ask me. my bad. wtf :p

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

Lol so the table didnt work eh :)

the damn beggar didn't like html :p

oh ivan btw, i remember you from yggdra sometime, i was 24 and u were yellow, took you down in two garrotes :D

I

ivan_tribbiani

lol.. dont ask me. my bad. wtf :p

Hehe nice one though, had me looking all over the thread for Hitokiris post ;)

L

lakarell

Immortal:
If your going to shout abuse like a small child pls do it somewhere else. If someone is to be flamed on a personal lvl whenever they express a veiw of there own why don't we just ban free thinking thought.
How pathetic can you be to stoop down that low to verbally abuse Kyra ? Tell me what she has done to deserve it ? Has she rez/exp killed you constantly ? Has she bad-mouthed you on the forums ? No wait ... she expressed an opinion ! Oh dear lord !
All you've done is made yourself look like an immature fool.

But to the topic at hand ... Each to there own, one must always respect that. Whatever a person might do we can't judge whether its right or wrong, the only think we can do is express if we derive pleasure or dis-pleasure from it. Remember, this is a game :)

O

old.Immortal

uhm she didn't expkill me, i wouldn't care about that, but she makes yet another moanthread about other people having fun; killing the enemy in their frontiers. and i never claimed to be mature. and about the verbally abusing? im just a fuckface, thats all. fuck you all :flame:
:rolleyes:

im just so fuckin piss tired of looking for some interesting reads on these forums, instead finding "Fucking expkillers/greykillers/campers/lamers" etc threads. this is slowly turning into vnboards. u know it.

I

ivan_tribbiani

We know it allright, but this isnt exactly helping

D

Danya

Stop whining Immortal, you're turning this place in the VN boards ffs!

D

demented_smurf

i didnt even bother to read any posts but the 1st one, your here b*tching about ppl camping your frontiers and only killing greys and greens? those ppl you are talking about are part of my guild, we camp thier to lure out the big guns not cause it's great rp's killing greys. If we didnt kill the greys would anyone bother to come out and fight us?
and about getting hit for 173, we know albs are over powered, but not that good.

G

glibbah

i kill everything in sight. period.

an enemy is an enemy, if i see a cute greycon i might spare him, but i can say for myself i kill greycons 95% of the time.

What are you gonna do?? .. Shoot me ?

Killing a grey con helps to prevent leveling :p maybe not alot but hell! it stops it for atleast 10 mins.

D

Danya

I'm coming round your house to kill you now glibbah!
Oh wait, I'm not Sigurd. :p

S

SoulFly Amarok

Plate = Neutral to Slash

= :eek:

N

nobrot

Well I am new to this BK camping lark, but it is fun... last night I was with Narve and Grymligast, we camped and had fun, keeled some albs and predictably more came, so we ran and hid like girls because we were heavily outnumbered.. and its a looong walk back, later on I was there alone and killed a grey con, but only after unstealthing and waving/dancing to let her know I was there, 10 minutes later I am bored so took the chance and killed her, but no RP's not even one... so I felt bad.. kinda. Pity the yellow con I missed my PA on absolutely owned me.. but I am young and have much to learn :)

But then a few days ago in DF I actualy saved a grey-con's ass from adds.. heh, till his m8's found me... I hate see hidden/true sight...

Its all down to the individual concerned.. I will normaly not kill a grey con, but anything higher will be attacked, even a sitting green.. or a grey that is daft enough to attack me... or ignore my warnings..

And to those of you that do get jumped by purp con invaders.. WTF, level and get revenge... dont whine about it; or better still, take the hint and go get your high level m8's, chances are that is WHY you were killed, to provide more challenging sport to the gankers..

D

Danya

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
Plate = Neutral to Slash

= :eek:
eh? no it's not.
Plate is +10% crush, -5% slash, 0% thrust. At least in the current patch.
Try chain though. Axes do quite comically low damage sometimes. :p

O

old.Immortal

if i ever was to post a serious/mature/reply with a good point to this thread, it would be identical to nobrot's. he's absolutely right. but then again, im not serious or mature so you wont see an identical post.:sleeping: :sleeping:

and concering slash vs. plate.. its like absorb and resist and shit? and fuck and stuff i mean hello oh god it sux to have slash on plate :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom