Lamers who camp Forest Sauvage

M

minstrel_kyra

Time to name and shame them cuz tbh this is getting out of hand.

Yes, its the frontier and yes I should expect to face all sorts of challenges... that is not about this.

This is about the people who can't face anyone one on one so they must hide in the trees and gank greys.

Ya'll whined and moaned about us camping Yggdra (or however you spell it.. damn can i buy a vowel or something?) so most of us have. We have raised our skill and so we look for more challenging foes.

But no... night after night after night I see messages, ____ has been killed by Narve. Most of the time these poor people are under level 40 (I always check). I even ran by him once and he didn't bother with me. Then I realize I see something in the corner of my eye and I go after him. Did he stand and fight?? Hell no, he ran like a little girl. LOL

But he has unfortunately started a new trend... camping the woods and ganking greys.

Tonight I got jumped by 5 (!!) Mids. A skald and I don't know who else but I did grab some names... Carnalito, Huz, and Glorebard.

What is sad that the most they hit me for was 173... You are kidding, right?? Did I run, yes I did. I know my limits, I can't face 5 mids, not until I get my nice aoe mez anyway... :)

The thing is this... if the others had backed off and the one had faced me for a fair fight then I would be saying kudos to you. But ganging up on someone is just lame. Yes I know I am the enemy and that was my frontier I went out into.

So Huz when you want a real fight, come find me and I will mop the forest with your ass. Until then, best be watching over your shoulder cuz I don't take lightly to people going after my low level realm mates. Or maybe just maybe you need to be taught a lesson. I would be most obliged to get some of my friends and start ganking your friends in noobyforest if you like, makes no difference to me. But I was hoping that it was more about honor and not about rp hoaring.

Guess I was wrong.

BTW I am NOT saying that all mids are campers (however it is a trend that they just can't seem to shake). I can honestly see the need for camping the enemies pk to watch the enemy for action. And yes if someone strays by sure you want to take them out before you take them out. But deliberately camping to jump people that have no way to defend themselves against you... well that just goes to show your lack of character.

Something else I find amusing... to date I don't think I have seen any Hibs camping Sauvage. While they love to zerg, they do have some honor.

M

myrte

*cough Uppland *cough*

While I was leveling my Skald and my Thane Uppland was fairly safe (in contrast to Yggdra). Now leveling my RM I had to learn that dumbass Albs and Hibs found out that there's a second frontier-gate in Midgard where they can gank grey cons.

Baby, go and flame your bloddy f***ing realm-mates that do this to us, then you might get back and flame the oh so badass Middies.

U

umilard

Lol, sauvage isn't even close to being as camped by middies as yggdra are by us..

The reason Narve can gank so many people is becouse we albs aren't used to being careful while running in our own frontier, and when you're saying he's only going for lowcons you're way off Kyra. I've seen him kill loads and loads of yellowcons. And not only casters.. (he killed a 46 armsman in my guild for one)

Go look in yggdra an see how many runies or spiritmasters run around without protection during primetime. My guess is you won't find many.. While in albion frontier lone casters run around all the time (on the road).

Oh, and btw.. i wouldn't jump a minstrel either if i was a sb, way to risky with the combo of stun/mezz.

Salute to you Narve and i hope more middies venture into albion frontier so i can hunt you instead of bashing keepdoors or doing mindless zerging in emain.

D

Dook_Pug

LOL!

Every 10 minutes a new group of Albs/Hibs (they seem to alternate) arrive at Yggdra/Uppland gate to gank our lowbie expers.

We've learnt to live with it, looks like you'll have to too.

Pfft!

O

old.Tbird

It's late and I was so tempted to just post 'payback's a bitch' but Umilard seems to have a handle on things so...

We've had (and still have) this for months, i've been ganked numerous times in yggdra and uppland, often by the gate, occasionally with exp deaths so now I have the opportunity to return the favour I will at every opportunity. But before you whine again lets look at your complaints.
This is about the people who can't face anyone one on one so they must hide in the trees and gank greys
Nope we gank % wise more yellows than any other con, doubt i've hit more than 2-3 greys.
We have raised our skill and so we look for more challenging foes.
Took out 2 groups at Ygg gate last week seems like business as normal to me.
Hell no, he ran like a little girl. LOL
We tried to hit a minstrel and he was off using his vastly overpowered SOS RA (us skalds get a crap damage add in place of that btw).
What is sad that the most they hit me for was 173... You are kidding, right?? Did I run, yes I did. I know my limits
Ahh yes Albion epic armour, you get some nice resists on that shame we dont get equivalent. SOS by chance?
Or maybe just maybe you need to be taught a lesson. I would be most obliged to get some of my friends and start ganking your friends in noobyforest if you like,
Join the queue we'll deal with you all in order :cool:

And on a little side issue you might be surprised to hear we are there for fun, you can only zerg so much and hitting a couple of people in Sausage inevitably brings a response (just as it does at yggdra) which is a much more enjoyable experience. See you there soon (or in ygg maybe ;) )

PS I wasn't in that group but we do our best to field a group there at least once a day :clap: :clap:

I

ImLestat

Rofl. I must say I didn't read more than the first 3 lines of that message, any more isn't needed. Try being on the mid side and go to Yggdra. If you flame for people camping Sauvage, you would turn into a volcano after that... Lol, still can't stop giggling... :D

D

Damon_D

LOL..and..LOL.... you gotta be kidding and if not , then you need to get help :p

M

minstrel_kyra

Well all I can say is I don't go to uppland and yggdra to gank greys and most of my guildmates don't either.

I only single out blues and yellows, unless I am attacked first.

BTW I didn't get away, I was killed...then again 5 against 1 aren't good odds.

Sorry to upset you guys so much but I can no more control my realm mates than you can stop yours.

Guess my idea of rvr is just different than the most of yours... but I still think camping is lame, no matter who is doing it.

O

old.Mug

*** cough *** Ligen/Cru Gorge ***cough**

Come on guys it happens everywhere.
Especially now with the big emain boring zergs--pple want a change

I 've even started to pop down to yggdra--not to gank greys --but to draw out some high lvl mids for one on one or one group on one group --its Fun!

|Have to try Sauvage :)

Mug Lvl50 Druid RR4

O

old.Hellskor

When Hibs come to Yggdra the lowbies have atleast a chance sometimes to leave the place. Seen enough Hibs just pointing the greycons to the gates, or mezzing them and dancing with them, without killing. No question ask, Hibs DO kill greycons ... but with them they got atleast a chance from time to time.

Albs just kill everything insight... and tend to run off once a force of equal numbers arrive. You don't really expect to be treated with respect or mercy, do you ?
Say thanks to your fellow Albs for that.

O

old.Jadow

I thought Narve was a named mob that spawns there ;)

T

Turamber

It's a frontier region, have to expect it. Yes it's a pain but its all part of the game.

To be fair Narve does move around - he was hanging around Beno last night and tried to take me out ... silly billy :) So he doesn't just jump greys either.

I don't intentionally go after greys either, but it's certainly not "unethical" to kill the enemy - whatever shape or form they come in.

Sorry Kyra, but I don't see the point of the post.

O

old.Bubble

I'm gunna have to agree with the mids :)

we hit upplands and yggdra a hell of alot more than they hit snowdonia and sauvage

if your scared of getting ganked don't use the telaporter in sauvage or leave our realm :/

A

Ardwan

Narve sucks...bigtime.
I was standing around on the road waiting for him to attack me, laughing and cheering.
Then he attacks, gets a few hits on me, I hit him twice, if that. He runs away, I am slowed so can't chase.
I then wait for him to come back and play...and he does. same thing happens, as soon as I get more than 2 hits on him, he buggers off.
Then the third time he attacks, we both are one hit away from death, but being a SB he can evade most of my attacks, and he hits quicker than me anyway...does he stay and risk it??
Does he hell, he runs like a girl

Just one more thing.....God help him when I actually hit 50, If I am too much for him at lvl 44 :clap: :clap:

Oh, and about them camping Sauvage, I haven't once been attacked by them when I wasn't wanting to...and I manage that amazing feat by doing one small thing....Staying off the damn road!!!!!!!!
Not rocket science, they will camp the road, so go through the forest, nice and safe.

O

old.linnet

<coff> Let me get this right ... Ardwan, you stood there and let him kite you?

That's not a good tactic with assassins.

Lin

A

Ardwan

Originally posted by old.linnet
<coff> Let me get this right ... Ardwan, you stood there and let him kite you?

That's not a good tactic with assassins.

Lin

I wanted to see how good he was...and I didn't just stand still...as that is asking to be PA'ed

Hell, I even had Hoster chasing after me unstealthed in Emain yesterday....I think he was a bit shocked when I used /stick and ran right through him, he still killed me....but it was close :)

S

SilverHood

Whenever I go to Sauavge (solo mind), I never ever see any albs

Whenever I take my skald to xp in yggdra, I always see invaders of some form, be it hibs or albs

Hib's are much nicer usually... they give us a chance to get away if we want to

Albs just mez and gank me in one hit.... they sure must feel so big and strong.

I actually think one of my guildies was in sauvage, Falnor, a big troll skald in yellow armor.... hopefully he ganked some albs :)

Oh, and the only nice albs I have met are Nilo (minstrel?)
and a theuergist from SotL, Mysteh I think it was.

B

blaien Kayy

Whats with the hibs are nice albs are not mids kill greys bollox.We are all enemy realms anyone who lets a member of the the other realm get away unscathed wants a crit shot to the head.If someones camping sauvage so what get some people out there and gank him no point moaning about it.All these pointless threads about he's a grey killer etc are getting really boring.Personally i'd rather kill higher lvl's for more rps but each to there own.
Call me a noob killer or whatever you like but if a member of the enemy realm is in the frontiers he/she is the "ENEMY" regardless of there lvl and i personally i wont think twice before shooting.

S

SilverHood

nobody said they shouldn't kill my poor lvl 22 skald.... whether they want to or not is their own choice.

I assume, that because a lot of albs are like you Blaien, I don't like albs :D

B

blaien Kayy

I dont expect you to like me I'm the enemy,how ever i do bake wonderfull cakes and your more than weclome to a slice.

S

sharpbits

Gate camping is something u learn to deal with... We get it in yggdra so much that ppl now refuse to exp there. I guess its time for the people of sauvage to get a feel for it. I will say.... respect to people like Nilo and Mortal... they run around yggdra yes... but they kill the high con defenders and leave the grays to their business. Nilo came and sat next to me while i was yggdra exping in the past. And Mortal just kills me and /salutes the grays.

So /salute to you.

F

Fafnir

Bah, my alt Grimbane lvl 24 was one of the 6 mids i think that killed off the invaders in yggdra late last nite. There was about the same amount, and my warrior manage to get hits of on every one of the invaders, for about 20-40 damage with each hit, its what some blue con do to my main. But theese where all deep purp. But only got 1 rp per invader.... :( Tis not nice, i risk life and limb to kill and only get 1 rp... :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Coren
Someone got owned. :)
Sounds about right. It's not like we don't camp the mids and hibs loads. Sauvage is actually better than yggdra I think as people don't xp there (plains/keltoi is more common), you just get 40+ people running up to pennine mostly.

S

SilverHood

I dont expect you to like me I'm the enemy,how ever i do bake wonderfull cakes and your more than weclome to a slice.

No Pie?

A

amazingsteve

<grin> talking about camping the keep. Risser has been camping Ligen for 2 weeks straight now, the guy really needs to get a hobby or a gf!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom