La and base damage

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
As far as i can make out an sb starts off with 62.5% main and left hand damage owing to luvly la. Then he gets to 50 and shoves tons of rps into getting that up to say 90%. But wot about infs then? Surely they are hitting for 100% all the time right from the beginning? So where is the real gain from speccing in la then? Seems to me that sbs are just nerfed for the hell of it and from there on in they just trying to reduce the nerf. I for one can't see any reason for la to be there at all even with the stun (though that is nice) as it ruins crit as well.

(another whine from)

MKJ

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
You always swing, DW doesn't. However DW offhand damage is based off the primary weapon spec. LA damage is based on the LA spec itself. You increase LA for more damage, Infils increase DW to swing their offhand more. Over time the result is pretty much the same I think.

Or something like that.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, in albs armsmen whine alott when they need doublespec for pole, laxe is same thing.
laxe is better in some situations, dw/cd in some situations.

low specs, ~20 dw/lace/cd, laxe is poorest from these 3, high specs where example zerks are 50weapon/50laxe in time (~1min) laxe is equal.
frontloading dmg dw/cd is better.

like we all know, in rvr over 1 min fights are alott :D
zerk was best light tank ~1 year, now sitting last spot.

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Style damage is calculated from base...higher base -> higher styles so LA hits liddul less when comparing caps but swings 2 weapz all time. SB's have less spec pts to use. :s

Diffrence in end damage comes mainly from spec af, vulnerabilities and that sb's offen spec low LA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom