Kyla the Ghost Knight

O

old.Baldor

I've seen that someone has posted a not about this esle werebut i think it need a place of its own. For those that don't know, Kyla is a female ghost Knight/pally that can be found on the way Llyn Barfog. If you try to talk to her yu will get the following

Kyla says, "...(Kyla seems to want to speak to you, but no sounds come out)"

The Sole presence of Kyla creates a Freezing cold in the area

and a spell is cash though it does not effect you.

I've talked with many about her but up to know no one nows any more that i do about her.

Could she be part of an event?

O

old.neenee

we have snuva on midgard, same dialog same see thru body and cold spell effects

O

old.Kram

Try using the 'dead collar' ? .. maybe it works on her .. it should enable you to speak with the dead, and since she is a ghost, she must be dead? .. I guess ..

J

Jonaldo

We also have someone with exactly the same description and the same text when you speak to her in Hib just outside the Cursed Forest.
Can't remember her name but I guess all these will be some kind of quest for each realm, haven't tried killing her yet either so maybe we'll see if she drops something next time we're bored ;)

P

- Pathfinder -

If your a mage, think twice before attacking her :p Procs a neat PBAE which tends to seriously injure everyone remotely close to her :) Had a level 40 lowbie drop in two hits :)

D

dittytwo

i saw her

I saw her too she did not try and cast a spell on me

I was very lost with my mian char (lvl 15 minstrel)

seemed very said that she could not speak

Users who are viewing this thread