Thief In Knights Of The Round Table

G

Gabrial

Aw I want to take davlour home and protect him!

I got the vision of an icle guy running round with half of albion chasing after him, trying to hang him.

F

Freestyle

I asked him for transfer money and he said me YES, so i thought he know the way to transfer money.
He said to me:
- Yes, what do you want?
- i wanna transfer money to an alt.
- Name?
- Sadman.
- ok.
- 20 secs.
- ok.
So i dont got pwned, only he lies. I dont care 77g, but im crazy about this peps.
And he post too i wanna duel with him, LOL about that.
Lie lie little guy, but you and me know what happened.

And I repeat, this post is not for blame the Knights, i respect this guys. But as a guild they have to see what people join and who not.

I can accept he doesnt know the way to transfer money, but why he run away with me running behind saying: hey hey its me.?
Why he doesnt answer when i pm him: Hey my money mate!!.?
I think he dont tell you all the truth.
But anyway, NO PROBLEM guy, enjoy DAoC, u have your first No-Friend, maybe you dont care, but me either.

Freestyle THuNDeR Hunter <White Rose> Mid/Excalibur
Hypnotik Adhemar Paladin <Disciples Of Aldur> Alb/Prwyden
Lokidancer MidnightSun Shadowblade <White Rose> Mid/Excalibur
Sadman BlackRose Necromancer Alb/Prywden
Floe SuPeRNeNa Healer <White Rose> Mid/Excalibur

F

Freestyle

btw:
4.Im thinking where ur loyalty stands when u change guild every so often. and then ask for money back again after you already have been given it and more...... was that to put to in your pocket i wonder

When?? LOL
He gave the money that you steal me by MISSUNDERSTOOD (ur words) because i make /who Knights for report ur steal, he gave me this money from his money and said me:
- Thanks for reporting mate.
So i think there are many... lies? ... Missunderstoods?, anyway i repeat i dont care.

Enjoy DAoC mate.

Freestyle THuNDeR Hunter <White Rose> Mid/Excalibur
Hypnotik Adhemar Paladin <Disciples Of Aldur> Alb/Prwyden
Lokidancer MidnightSun Shadowblade <White Rose> Mid/Excalibur
Sadman BlackRose Necromancer Alb/Prywden
Floe SuPeRNeNa Healer <White Rose> Mid/Excalibur

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Freestyle
He gave the money that you steal me by MISSUNDERSTOOD (ur words) because i make /who Knights for report ur steal, he gave me this money from his money and said me:
- Thanks for reporting mate.
So i think there are many... lies? ... Missunderstoods?, anyway i repeat i dont care.

There was certainly no language barrier involved here, thats for sure!

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Freestyle
I can accept he doesnt know the way to transfer money, but why he run away with me running behind saying: hey hey its me.?
Why he doesnt answer when i pm him: Hey my money mate!!.?

if you had bothered to READ his post you would see a lot of people claiming to be you...... tbh I´m more enclined to believe his story as it sounds a hell of a lot more true, I think you didn´t tell him your alts name, which is what caused the confusion.

but let it lie (huhu punmaster I am)

D

davlour

reading your replies

No wonder I was confussed not only about the transfers, but look i cant even read your replies to this forum, please rewrite them and use a spell check, I have a spelling,reading disorder but have a brain on me, (ok so does everybody else) IQ-160 you should know how to use a spell check....

Hope nothing above is miswritten.

just would like to say there was'nt any wrong doings here everything has been sorted which is great also I would like to thank the players from both guilds for helping with this problem.

I accept your challenge of a duel, but dont hide behind your high lvl players play me at my characters lvl (21) atm.

This way it will be fair... and im happy to wage 77gold to the winner match that if your man enough do you accept my terms & these conditions?

(We both give 77 gold to the guild leader and then the guild leader can give the money to the winner but we must have a member of both guilds present to see the duel)

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by knudden
maybe he was a rogue class and roleplaying?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :)

Does work better with 51 in stealth as any passing my sb in jordheim :p

Well seems a misunderstanding shake hands

Careless
Zapsis
Zapsi

V

Validus

Re: reading your replies

Originally posted by davlour
I accept your challenge of a duel, but dont hide behind your high lvl players play me at my characters lvl (21) atm.

This way it will be fair... and im happy to wage 77gold to the winner match that if your man enough do you accept my terms & these conditions?

(We both give 77 gold to the guild leader and then the guild leader can give the money to the winner but we must have a member of both guilds present to see the duel)

that makes it all better for u now huh :doh:

T

tallwiz

All this for 77g?

no m8, over the good name of KOTRT.

S

Scunner

I wont and no member of my guild will get involved in this duel.

I said if further problems seek me in game. This has just got silly now. Hypno please stop using a public board for resolvinga problem. This should have ended long ago not be on its second page.

Scunner lvl 50 cleric
Salsa lvl 50 scout
Merinor lvl 45 wixard

Users who are viewing this thread