King of Thid?

soze

I am a FH squatter
I cant be bothered to read that but try to just say "i got beat" rather than i was tiered it was no challange. Because it just makes you out to be an arogant twat, and that means people wont say yeah you have a great play style and you really play an sb well. Next time some one kicks your arse just say "hey well dont mate you spanked me" it might win you some friends.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno about that m8. Thing is these people know they gonna fight me but do they fight fair? Nope they make sure they got all the buffs going. Damage adds - bubbles etc before they meet me. If they thought of taking me on unbuffed then sure I would think highly of them. Even so I normally bow after killing them unless pissed about something :) .

A

Aoln

Just because you kill stuff it doesn't mean it's fun, most people who play or assassins (atleast myself) play mainly because it's fun to PA stuff and use positionarys with large frontload damage. (Ever wondered why it's called an assassin ? :mad:)

Whereas spamming anytime styles and using what most class as bug abuse doesn't appeal to most.

MKJ said:
Dunno about that m8. Thing is these people know they gonna fight me but do they fight fair? Nope they make sure they got all the buffs going. Damage adds - bubbles etc before they meet me. If they thought of taking me on unbuffed then sure I would think highly of them. Even so I normally bow after killing them unless pissed about something :) .

cause run through is fair..

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe say wot yu will but you have all died. You don't realize wot I do in fights to increase damage so you write it off as spamming anytime styles etc but in actual fact tis a great deal more than that. After a few years of this you still can't take me out. You know I ain't lost to an unbuffed inf for a good 12 months now - eh whilst I was unbuffed too, not even sure if I ever have?. Now ain't that remarkable?

Anyways I need a change and thinking of going back to my roots - Albion. I started there as an inf :) . Am considering going back to be another inf cos I reckon with the way infs are and added points etc I could solo at level 50 unbuffed. No way as an sb can I consider it but an inf? I also fancy playing quietly again around Camelot cos it has some good memories for me there.

ive seen you once in thid... you just finished a fight with a hib.. i mezzed you with sorc.. /dance'd and left you alone. so no, i aint died to you.. ever

soze

I am a FH squatter
MKJ said:
Hehe say wot yu will but you have all died. You don't realize wot I do in fights to increase damage so you write it off as spamming anytime styles etc but in actual fact tis a great deal more than that. After a few years of this you still can't take me out. You know I ain't lost to an unbuffed inf for a good 12 months now - eh whilst I was unbuffed too, not even sure if I ever have?. Now ain't that remarkable?

And thats why i think a dw inf will beat you low damage variance and a good few hits with off hand. Add to that a bag full of poisioned weapons and it will give you a much better fight than any CS spec inf dose.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Am considering going back to be another inf cos I reckon with the way infs are and added points etc I could solo at level 50 unbuffed.

no ...... prolly best for you to stay in thid, and delude yourself for as long as possible.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

Anyways I need a change and thinking of going back to my roots - Albion. I started there as an inf :) . Am considering going back to be another inf cos I reckon with the way infs are and added points etc I could solo at level 50 unbuffed. No way as an sb can I consider it but an inf? I also fancy playing quietly again around Camelot cos it has some good memories for me there.

Hell no.
We dont want you.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
:) . Well take a look at the film. That was one well buffed in the best gear inf. And I will bet that he has tons of level 50 alts too.

By the way anyone else able to solo kill whilst unbuffed vamps and buffed reavers?

Comeon who are you Hyena?

Eh that was me unbuffed against a tweaked buffed inf. Unbuffed infs are like lambs to the slaughter :touch: .

Am the boss lets face it!

Films

why dont u understand u are the only abuser of that weaponchanging permaDOTing shit?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

Please please please whatever you do let us know who your chars are in advance... so I can add them to my /ignorelist as soon as you log on for the first time.

It's not so much to ask for is it?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Darkmack said:
amazing how you never actually dueled anyone after saying you would and now it has passed you start claiming your great... how boring. You couldn't spare 5 minutes for a duel and now your trying to claim that... no you don't deserve it.

don't try to back how your great with movies never gave a shit about them tbh just wanted to kill you with one of my crappy characters and you didn't let me try so boring.

Dmack

well thats obvious why mr darkmack :) - he cant play properly

see, in duels u cant use stupid run through tactics etc, coz its just not accepted, or atleast wasnt when i used 2 play (Remember me? :D how could u forget me mr mack ;D) and u cnat use potions etc etc

so he'd just die, he isnt king and there will never be one, but when i hopefully come back to the game ill join ANY realm mr king wants me to and ill prove he is piss easy to kill - ill b unbuffed and play anyclass he wants (apart from a healing class :p)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You wot?

I have had tons of duels m8. Just hadda duel with the 'unbeatable Aoln's inf - Revolution' and beat the crap outta it. Also killed his bloody merc in a duel as well. Have duelled loads of the toughest hibs and taken them out too. Infact I ain't never lost a duel unless the opponent was level 25 such as when I fought Valkybabes bs. Eh I ain't never lost a duel m8 - not a fair level 24 vs 24 one ever!

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
You wot?

I have had tons of duels m8. Just hadda duel with the 'unbeatable Aoln's inf - Revolution' and beat the crap outta it. Also killed his bloody merc in a duel as well. Have duelled loads of the toughest hibs and taken them out too. Infact I ain't never lost a duel unless the opponent was level 25 such as when I fought Valkybabes bs. Eh I ain't never lost a duel m8 - not a fair level 24 vs 24 one ever!

how come then i handed u your ass when my sb dueled your bezerker that was without me even getting class spec PA was pure toe to toe stop facking lying i have ss if u need

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Who is talking about zerkers? Am talking about my sb.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thing about Thugs when he duels...... certain ground rules apply.
For example .... Mercs cant use Dirty Tricks.
CS spec'd stealthers cant use CS cos they gotta start the duel unstealthed.
Thugs will use lame "run through" techniques.
Thugs will pop health pots if he needs em.
Thugs will simply keep nailing you with poisons and exploiting LOS will prevent you from hitting him.
Thugs is not buffed. (For that he is to be applauded).
Thugs has his toon opt'd for Thid in the shape of armour and weapons (no shame in that).
Thugs thinks he's great.
We all know hes a tit.
Thugs cant handle level 50 RvR.

Usual disclaimer here ....nope you have never killed me Thugs.
Until you do you are never gonna be King of Thid.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Come on now. You won't be seeing me before long at all. I ain't got the time to play or even the desire to. But I am delighted in my sb creations because they have passed all the tests thrown at them with flying colours. You won't see another sb like mine in Thid because there is only one person that can create them and use them to their full extent and that is me. I am a one off in real life and it filters into wotever I do. Once again I have proved myself as someone remarkable. Tis not the only thing that I have excelled in. Far from it.

In my films you will see me killing stuff that in theory no buffed sb could or should be able to kill never mind an UNBUFFED sb. Yet I have done so many many times. I bet even one of my filmed fights astonish all the sb community in Thid because they know they would get ripped apart should they care to take my opponents on. I can safely say that no-one can live against me wotever they are if I want to kill them. Be they buffed level 25 mercs, infs, bs or vamps or anything else. If I decide their time is up they will die for sure. There is no-one that does not fit in that category. Some claim that.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahaha, well I guess spending years in thid makes you a one off person :wanker:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

So coz you can exploit an error in coding or whatever the hell you wanna call it(running thru) your the king? haha...nice....real nice.

/Dracus

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
MKJ said:
Come on now. You won't be seeing me before long at all. I ain't got the time to play or even the desire to. But I am delighted in my sb creations because they have passed all the tests thrown at them with flying colours. You won't see another sb like mine in Thid because there is only one person that can create them and use them to their full extent and that is me. I am a one off in real life and it filters into wotever I do. Once again I have proved myself as someone remarkable. Tis not the only thing that I have excelled in. Far from it.

In my films you will see me killing stuff that in theory no buffed sb could or should be able to kill never mind an UNBUFFED sb. Yet I have done so many many times. I bet even one of my filmed fights astonish all the sb community in Thid because they know they would get ripped apart should they care to take my opponents on. I can safely say that no-one can live against me wotever they are if I want to kill them. Be they buffed level 25 mercs, infs, bs or vamps or anything else. If I decide their time is up they will die for sure. There is no-one that does not fit in that category. Some claim that.

LOL @ U nuff said!
there is one born everyday .. the day u was born. you was that one.... yanno the guy with the ego trip that THINKS he is uber.. when in fact he aint.. i can imagine u walking around your local town with a big collared shirt wide open . ducks ass hairstyle and an huge medalion thinking your gods gift to women also :)

p.s white flaresd also and cowboy boots!

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
LOL @ U nuff said!
there is one born everyday .. the day u was born. you was that one.... yanno the guy with the ego trip that THINKS he is uber.. when in fact he aint.. i can imagine u walking around your local town with a big collared shirt wide open . ducks ass hairstyle and an huge medalion thinking your gods gift to women also :)

p.s white flaresd also and cowboy boots!

Well thanks very much mate.
Dont think I'll ever erase that mental image.
Now have a picture to go along with the sad void of talent and human interaction skills that is Thugs.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Buffs in thid doesnt give that much of a difference. the "edge" aint there compared to lvl 50- or even 35+ for that matter.

A caster buffed in thid is like 5% stronger than it is unbuffed for example. the dex wont be of any difference.

Why do you brag being unbuffed? you lag like a fucktard you use charges/poisons like there is no tomorrow. which is way more overpowered in thid.

I could slaughter you with ease in thid. anyone could.

Your a sad prick.

Multi

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs you claim you have killed everything and all most hardest targets in thid but i dont think so, as i have never ever seen ANY killspam by you or havent seen you in bg's for that matter, and i'd say my hero is one of the toughest hibs out there...
So wanna duel? i dont think i can win if you runtrough/permapoison but i can say i've hit buffed infs for 160 unstyled often :)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I could slaughter you with ease in thid. anyone could.

Eh ah don't think so m8. The only one ever I have had real trouble killing lately is Muthasa - a fully buffed sc'd merc. I always have trouble killing them cos they just rediculously overpowered. Ontop of that she never goes anywhere without a bubble on her so I always miss my first swing anyways. Even so I can't get around the dirty tricks so I think I will have to write that one off but I will continue to try. If she played unbuffed she would be dead by now though.

You must think I am daft when you say buffs make little difference. It totally transforms every sod that gets them. I totally rip apart unbuffed infs but they much much harder when they get buffs on em and that goes for everyone else too - especially casters.

As for not seeing me in Thid I hardly ever play. Just an hour now and then to relax. I played enough and only using my time up till subs run out.

I have dropped the hardest bloody things from Hib but some are as bad as that merc in buffed form and there is a limit. From hib the only ones I ain't dropped were level 25. The rest = dead!

As for being sad I think the ones I kill are a lot sadder for it. Kind of puts a smile on my face to be honest :D

Growing film list (scroll top section)

gobblet

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's pretty obvious hes trying to provoke a response, so responding to him as if he were being serious is probably quite worthless. :m00:

Night

Fledgling Freddie
gobblet said:
I think it's pretty obvious hes trying to provoke a response, so responding to him as if he were being serious is probably quite worthless. :m00:
tosser tbh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom