King of Thid?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Fight is up now Strega. Looks to me like you died to me one on one m8. My weapons procced a few times!

Films

Gonna stick a load of films where I drops vamps. Lost to one tonight one on one but also dropped him 2x so me ahead! Once they reach level 25 though I think I am passed being able to drop them but not gonna stop me trying.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Sure Aoln. Nice unbuffed duel. Meet up and log etc. Beckon and bow then fight. No bloody stealth obviously.

Films of vamp fights are up now. Just a matter of time before I work out how to drop the level 25 ones running around.

Films

A

Aoln

im ingame atm, if you are too tell me where to go :d

doubt i'll win though, raw melee spec sb > cs spec inf unless they PA :s

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I will log in now. Just keep fighting and when I find you I will beckon you. Move off somewhere safe and I will follow.

Safe - log - beckon and bow - fight!

Film server goes off when I am in the game should anyone want to view the new fight films.

A

Aoln

need to die to lose xp now, just about to ding so unless i go to a healer i'll have less hp :|

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Fight is up now Strega. Looks to me like you died to me one on one m8. My weapons procced a few times!

Films

Gonna stick a load of films where I drops vamps. Lost to one tonight one on one but also dropped him 2x so me ahead! Once they reach level 25 though I think I am passed being able to drop them but not gonna stop me trying.

You are wrong, posting a screen from the fight in a sec

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
This is the reason I lost that fight MKJ.

Attachments

• sshot000.jpg
    sshot000.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 37

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Oh really? You mean the first fight? Hehe - wot about the 2nd we just had? Hehe - fully buffed and no-one to help you or me and you died m8. Filmed. Be up for all to see soon. So you revised your opinion of me now m8? I bet you have never died to a buffed sb never mind an UNBUFFED sb.

Aoln I been looking for you and having some great scraps while doing so. Lost to a couple of Vamps then hadda great fight and lost that to the girl Vamp. Down to last hit. Next fight though I tore her apart. Both fights filmed. Again I bet that never happened to her too.

Where are you m8y? We gonna have to meet up.

A

Aoln

ive been all over looking for you but nadda, not even a deathspam :l

will head to hib bridge now

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well you missed a few then and one of them was Sotha which is Strega's green valewalker me thinks. Prior to killing him I killed the Vamp!

A

Aoln

bah lagged all over the place :/

always happens when i first login, specially on this pos catacombs client (dont buy it)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - me far far too good for you Aoln. Walk in the bloody park even though you tried to perf me after agreeing to no stealth.

Annihilation m8 and filmed - oops!

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Oh really? You mean the first fight? Hehe - wot about the 2nd we just had? Hehe - fully buffed and no-one to help you or me and you died m8. Filmed. Be up for all to see soon. So you revised your opinion of me now m8? I bet you have never died to a buffed sb never mind an UNBUFFED sb.

Aoln I been looking for you and having some great scraps while doing so. Lost to a couple of Vamps then hadda great fight and lost that to the girl Vamp. Down to last hit. Next fight though I tore her apart. Both fights filmed. Again I bet that never happened to her too.

Where are you m8y? We gonna have to meet up.

Classy strafing there, running out of reach aswell, clever. Figured you'd just run through but not that far^^ Seems like I need a faster scythe. Now, I would say well done if it hadn't been for that attitude of yours.

A

Aoln

Watch the film and you'll see me lagging, didnt even get to style until i was almost dead already.

And no stealth? i'm specced based completely on stealth and PAing, it's like telling a tank not to use styles because you're a cleric ;/

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Why use that client then if you knew you would lag. Or you could have run around a bit cos I wouldn't attack until you beckoned and bowed. I take a look at the fight now cos I think yu did appear to lag. Thought it was surprise hehe.

A

Aoln

I get the same lag in TOA client too, and want custom UI so don't use SI. It usually lasts for about 5minutes after logging in and especially when i first enter combat.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Lag or no lag it sure looks like a hiding to me m8. Bit of lag I give you that but not much. If yu never evaded my 2 hander you would have died without me taking any damage wotsoever.

Sotha's film is up too. One hell offa fight.

Films

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Logs on and find I am the only Mid on at midnight. Bugger it nice relaxing run around the hunting grounds and log off. End up having some amazing fights and I think all against the same guy or girl.

Let this all dressed in black merc rest up cos she was hurt. In the meantime I kills this vamp. Attacks the Merc after and dies :( . Returns to try again but wasn't there. Next this all in black reaver shows. Having been half asleep for the merc fight by now I am fully awake and raring to go. Drops this damn Samiec (i think) reaver in one hell offa fight. Taped. After this I end up helping him to attack these hibs that were sticking together.

Next thing though the hibs I think log and I stumble across this well buffed slash inf. Bugger it I dies again. 120 mainhand damage from it and 40-50 offhand. Eh my mainhand with 3.1 speed weap hits for 25 hehe. But!!! I returns and drops the damn thing from the front face to face. Hyena was the name of this inf. Good fight and taped.

MEE STILLLL THE FOOOOKING BOOSSSSSSS! Lets face it me is damn well awesome! I also bet that the above is the same guy or girl and ain't never lost to an sb before - eh and me unbuffed! Will it never end?

Fight films

soze

I am a FH squatter
A briton inf with a good sc set spec 21 DW 18 Slash with a bag full of poisioned weapons would give you a decent fight.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
oh fuck off thugs no one likes you or cares about your rants.
dont bother dagger, you know as well as anyone else that hes just some fucking kid who thinks the world of himself, Nero wasn't as big a megalomaniac as this sad individual, so just let him have it, it's all he has in life...

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
A briton inf with a good sc set spec 21 DW 18 Slash with a bag full of poisioned weapons would give you a decent fight.

:) . Well take a look at the film. That was one well buffed in the best gear inf. And I will bet that he has tons of level 50 alts too.

By the way anyone else able to solo kill whilst unbuffed vamps and buffed reavers?

Comeon who are you Hyena?

Eh that was me unbuffed against a tweaked buffed inf. Unbuffed infs are like lambs to the slaughter :touch: .

Am the boss lets face it!

Films

A

Aoln

Read his post again, he said 21 DW 18 slash, probably every infil you fight is CS specced so generally rely on PA and have no DW spec which means their offhand won't hit and they wont do as much damage and wont make as much use out of their poisons.

If you want i'll reroll a DW infil and you can see the difference compared to my CS infil :)

david

Loyal Freddie
Thugs/pedigree i shot that reaver 5 times while you was fighting him, you are very good for a unbuffed SB but there is no way you can handle that buffed reaver solo, also on the bridge we was shooting reaver when you was fighting him.

david

Loyal Freddie
Just watched it again and no i wasnt there well done looks like you did solo him, i thought it was the time you was between HB and MB.

Your very good to beat that reaver unbuffed he was solid, if he landed his stun would of won tho, think the time i was shooting him he would of won cos i took 500 hits off him with arrows and you was on about 30% at end.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hi David

I enjoyed that time in Thid. Had some good fights with you and your mates. Tried to isolate one of you but you all stuck together which was a bit annoying. Thought I could get that luri ns on it's own but she never strayed. Would have dropped her a few times though if you hadn't stuck them damn arrows in my arse. Got you eventually though hehe and taped it I think.

That fight where you shot the reaver was the time after I killed him solo. We were well away from everyone. Yeah the fight was going bad 2nd time and I would have lost that I think but then again I can't keep the same interest going all the time. I was fired up for the first fight and killed him. After that I go way off the boil. Once I kill someone and they buffed up and I am unbuffed I consider it being well and truly 'pwned' even though they might have killed me a few times before. Well why shouldn't I really. Who the hell lasts very long against me unbuffed? Bout the only things I have real difficulty with are mercs and dirty tricks. Bloody daft things though them and should be stopped from using that crap.

soze

I am a FH squatter
MKJ said:
Hi David
Yeah the fight was going bad 2nd time and I would have lost that I think but then again I can't keep the same interest going all the time. I was fired up for the first fight and killed him. After that I go way off the boil.

See this is why people think your a twat mate you might be good but why say this bollocks. Whats wrong with i kicked his arse first time but he was spanking me the second time. But every time you have to make up some bull shit storey.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Bull shit? Tis the truth nothing less. I have played this sb now for a ages and ages. In all that time I have killed everything. How come though I am the only one using my techniques? Shit I have posted about how to use them over an over. I have also posted tons of films. I tell you why cos it is so bloody hard to play my sb. When I am tired I can't play him at all. My timing goes to pot and my run-throughs end up with me facing the wrong way etc. The remarks above are right because unless I am 'fired up' I fight badly.

I have also posted about weapon swapping etc and some people can't even master one single part of my technique. I do a number of unusual moves more or less at the same time. I can kill unbuffed stuff with ease but against tough buffed opponents I have to watch and react to everything in a blink of an eye. As I say I can't fight like that all the time just now and then. That is why I can lose against someone easily and then return to beat them. I get annoyed and some adrenalin starts to flow. Without that I am cruising and beatable.

The thing is though that you and everyone else seem to forget is that I play unbuffed. My targets are not natural targets for me because I now consider my 'natural targets' too easy to take on - infs. I now try and kill the hardest and meanest things to show in thid. Whether they are 24 or level 25 and fully buffed. There is hardly anyone that can stay alive very long if I want to kill them. Most log off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom