King of Thid?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
When can I put my crown back on? I got it off the shelf and have started to polish it up!

Lets face it I am dropping the hardest things that have ever existed in Thid and me unbuffed at all times!

Whoisyourdaddy. One nasty and well equiped fully buffed reaver. Kills me first fight (I locked up nastily - not sure why?) but I returned straight after and took him out toe to toe.

Sinth tries it unbuffed - Valewalker me thinks - but don't last long!

Just 3 more films for the archive. So when can I put my crown back on then?

The growing film list!

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
do i have to take it off you again? :(

only joking your a funny guy thugy boi! wanna cyber?? :wij:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ah Rellik. One of the ones I ain't dropped yet.

I have been improving lately though m8. You can see that in the vids. No-doubt if you show I will attempt to kill you for sure.

Killed everyone else so may as well take on buffed mercs now for the challenge! :D .

Listerine

Fledgling Freddie
thugs mayby u wud like to duel my ns sometime with Pedigree? I have never really had a 1v1 with ur SB - always adds or i've been ooe from previous fights or something

and i'll be unbuffed :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
amazing how you never actually dueled anyone after saying you would and now it has passed you start claiming your great... how boring. You couldn't spare 5 minutes for a duel and now your trying to claim that... no you don't deserve it.

don't try to back how your great with movies never gave a shit about them tbh just wanted to kill you with one of my crappy characters and you didn't let me try so boring.

Dmack

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Did applogize about no duelling but did say I was overworked and couldn't and wouldn't play at that time. Still got months of hard work ahead of me but I managed to get all that I wanted done before I could relax so now I can play a little again.

I been duelling a bit lately forra laugh. Infact there is a lot of cross realm duels going on in Thid at the moment. Makes sense cos quite often it is so quiet there.

Will duel now but you deleted your alt ain't you?

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
thugs. piss off, please? they is no such king in DAOC. you brag about it like you've earned something in life, its a silly game people play because they have nothing to do, and u treasure it with you life.

anyhow. when do u usualy play thid? i play a Merc HO called Mckenzi. just dinged level 25, so i dont play it. i have a 24sb called CTX dye'd all red. i have not seen u once... and i'm sick of camping Mid Bridge killing a silly skald who allways comes back for more, and i have not seen you one, give me your name and times you on please?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Bugger. All them duels we just had and I forgot about recording em. Shit. Only one I recorded was the last one with Sinth.

Eh Valk - wot were you? Level 25 BS? Yu would have dropped in that last fight fully face to face with me. Bloody shame I never recorded it cos I sure shows how nasty my sbs are from the front. I made the mistake of using my 2 hander just at the end and when I swapped back to 2 weapons the delay killed me. Just a second more and probably I would have recovered and you would have gone. Not bad eh. I just looked at the damage log and you were doing an extra 35 from a damage add? Was that a self buff? If not why didn't you drop it? If you had you would sure as hell have died!

Dead duel list: - Sinth & Dextery & Dinva & Dangermouse

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
They all look the same to me. Never have learned wot the hell Hibs are and wot they capable of. I just sees one and bashes it :D . I know they chuck different spells at you and stuff but wot the hell tis an Hib and that is all I need to know. I tend to learn wot they capable of from the fight and adjust from that ;) .

Wot is a bloody Valewalker and Blademaster & Champ anyways?

A

Aoln

In comparison to mids, blademaster is like a zerker (it DWs), Champion is like a thane (shield tank with some spells) and valewalker is just like a caster with a big scythe, newb ;(

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Bugger. All them duels we just had and I forgot about recording em. Shit. Only one I recorded was the last one with Sinth.

Eh Valk - wot were you? Level 25 BS? Yu would have dropped in that last fight fully face to face with me. Bloody shame I never recorded it cos I sure shows how nasty my sbs are from the front. I made the mistake of using my 2 hander just at the end and when I swapped back to 2 weapons the delay killed me. Just a second more and probably I would have recovered and you would have gone. Not bad eh. I just looked at the damage log and you were doing an extra 35 from a damage add? Was that a self buff? If not why didn't you drop it? If you had you would sure as hell have died!

Thugs i was a Blademaster, recently dinged 25 in thid (nerf amount xp us hibs get!).

As for the damage add it is an ability that we get called "Triple Weild" acts as a dmg add for vertain amount of time.

1st duel was pretty easy think your run thru attempts counted against you as they looked poorly executed and think you made yourself miss there so was pretty easy.

2nd duel was more fun, few run throughs made my styles miss there which made it more of a challenge. But was suprised really the dmg i was hitting for even without being buffed i was hitting like 100 ish mainhand and 40-50 offhand then with TW on top each swing is like near 200 which i consider good.

Re-rolling a BM again. This time its going to be a firbolg one for more frontload so if you see me wandering just /bow /beckon then i will gladly duel.

/valky

MKJ said:
They all look the same to me. Never have learned wot the hell Hibs are and wot they capable of. I just sees one and bashes it :D . I know they chuck different spells at you and stuff but wot the hell tis an Hib and that is all I need to know. I tend to learn wot they capable of from the fight and adjust from that ;) .

you know the difference between a big dirty hammer and a scythe? o_O

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
MKJ said:

Oh please. You probably have dozens of mysteriously sticky pieces of paper spread out around your crib, with every spec/spell of every class there is, not to mention a copy of *The art of exploitation*

Btw are we ever going to see you actually be a big enough person to admit you lost a fight...? Or are you going to keep coming up with excuses? That lockup one was original, in my eyes at least. Not sure how many times you've used it before.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Lost quite a few fights lately. Am bound to cos I attacking all these uber twinked alts that are fully buffed. I getta hammering at times. Funny thing is though that I might have a particularly bad fight but at some time or other I drops em. Hadda hammering off Listerine and Dangermouse? but then I have dropped them a few times too toe to toe. Valky tore me apart today in a duel where I missed over and over but the 2nd time I very nearly dropped her and she is or was a level 25 BS. Gone from Thid I take it cos she poison died straight after it. If I hadn't swapped weapons at the end she would have gone during! Lost to 'Whoisyourdaddy' or someone - buffed Reaver - but dropped him straight after. Nah lost quite a few fights lately but it usually means I return and fight a lot better and then take them out. But yah gotta hand it to me cos today I took all them Hibs on in duels and only lost to Valky. The rest dropped. Not bad eh and I bet they were shocked too?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Oh one more that gave me a royal hiding lately and that was Phooka. An absolute pasting he dished out to me to be honest. You gotta give credit where credit is due. But like I said I kinda learn from the exprience and change tactics. He suffered a bit since then :D .

So there you go I losing loads lately but hell I expect to. Tis amazing I manage to kill hardly anything when they buffed up but I doing so all the time. I consider them 'mine' once I kill em and they fully buffed. Like a head hunter. I more or less forget about them after that and look for new prey. Ain't many I ain't dropped you know at some time or other whilst unbuffed and they buffed. Only a couple infact. Not bad eh?

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs i was runnin around thid and logging a m8s acc on mid on saturday and there was no mjk, prettyboy or thugs, please please please post ALL of your thid char names here, so i know when ive pwnd ur ass :m00:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Stoptryingtohitme I played on Saturday for a short while but it was kinda dead. Had a few fights with Whoisyourdaddy where I lost one and won the other - buffed reaver in good gear m8 and the films are up. But after that it was so quiet I logged. Sunday I played for a good hour and a half and duelled loads of Hibs. Only fight I lost was to Valky - well 2x infact - but she is or was a level 25 BS. 2nd fight she died from my poison after and was just off dieing during the fight. More or less face to face with me that one was. The rest of the Hibs dropped - Durin (ns) - Listerine & Dangermouse - Dextery - Sinth :) . Forgot to bloody well tape the fights which was a damn shame cos there were some very good ones.

Yah gonna have to be on top form m8 to drop me now :touch: .

The sb I use now is called Pedigree by the way.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I logged on for half an hour at 7:15pm. No sign of you Stop and I thought Amorad might have been you. Looked like yu. All in silver etc. Bashed him then run around but I got too much work to do to hang around so had to log. Will catch you soon no-doubt.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
time too delete dem silleh thid tanks :eek7:

Nps ill just pwn u with my drood :p

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
Nps ill just pwn u with my drood :p

lol, brave person! i was in a PoC grp at 6:45 till 9:45 thugs, thats y i wasnt about, we need to make a time when we can just meet up... friday? wednesday? cumon, im bored now!

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
make it this friday plz, because then i can witness it.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
omg i take a break for 4 months and thugs is still on fh. wtf :( hi pwn etc :wub:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I took a break myself but came back to see if I could improve. Well I have me thinks but am flogging a dead horse really. My time is finally up. No more from me once the subs run out this time. I have only played a little for ages. Just a half hour to an hour here and there. Hardly anything really.

Tried wow and it is damn good but not the same as this for tension. Then again I never played wow that much. Not really into playing games at all now to be honest. I keep thinking I should be doing something constructive instead of more or less wasting my time. Therefore I only play to relax when I consider I have done enough work.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
maby if i beat u, then your reign is over... and you will have to offically retire... this has become a huge deal for me (sad i know) but this may be the last chance i will ever have to duel u. the last chance to say on fairground that i beat u... or that pallys are not the best idear for taking out stealthers... =s hehe, speak 2 u + fight u soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom