King of Thid?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
well Im there a lot and dont see him..when is he on ?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
depends ..just rolled 2 more chars on excal ..template is pretty heavy on one of em ..gotta camp eirenes haub :( all spots ..i might 'nip out' but I have a feeling he wont turn up ...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ronso said:
depends ..just rolled 2 more chars on excal ..template is pretty heavy on one of em ..gotta camp eirenes haub :( all spots ..i might 'nip out' but I have a feeling he wont turn up ...

haha you're such a noob,s hold have stayed with the 200p template on tech! ;>

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
haha you're such a noob,s hold have stayed with the 200p template on tech! ;>

fk u fatboy ! and techs template came to over 200 in the end plus ! Im not using eirenes..wait for it .. :( the ml 10 hero chest .nice grp heal proc and looks unique etc...pm me when ure on tnite ..

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
stoptryingtohitme said:
I dont like u

From one gimped reply to another...

QQ, learn to spell. oO Sorry if you don't know how to :( (Dyslixia sucks ><)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
VW's own, especially with life tap and side styles

Now get to the side of someone... oh no, you can't cause ya got no front stun, and the LT is castable.

VWs drop like flies tbh. They have good use in groups, in an assist train, but even then I'd much rather have a Champ or BM. But not solo, VWs are useless solo.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I noticed the mercenaries you fought hadn't had DT up. If they had it would've been an easy fight for them Oo.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
From one gimped reply to another...

QQ, learn to spell. oO Sorry if you don't know how to :( (Dyslixia sucks ><)

I didnt get any of that ..explain ... :eek7:

Overdriven

Ronso said:
I didnt get any of that ..explain ... :eek7:

He spelt YOU like "u" which is incorrect. Then I said learn to spell. And if he can't because of a mental(Not sure if thats what it is) problem I didn't mean to insult him ^^

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
He spelt YOU like "u" which is incorrect. Then I said learn to spell. And if he can't because of a mental(Not sure if thats what it is) problem I didn't mean to insult him ^^

Ah Ha! Crystal clear now ..in that case..I have nothing to spam on that post ..withdrawn..

Overdriven

Ronso said:
Ah Ha! Crystal clear now ..in that case..I have nothing to spam on that post ..withdrawn..

But you replied, which could be some sort of Spam. oO

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
But you replied, which could be some sort of Spam. oO

Im going to shut up now before flim tears me a new one .. :(

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well first time I seen these Vamp geezers. Seem a tad overpowered to me for sure. Saw this Vimp guy take down 3 in one go. Bashed him and his mate a few times to see where the damage was coming from and then hadda go at him on his own. Well me still the boss even against these Vamp geezers or wotever they called.

I had already mashed a blue lurikeen one of these.

Vimp meets Thugs

(Server is off so yah can't view the films whilst I mess about in the game)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Well first time I seen these Vamp geezers. Seem a tad overpowered to me for sure. Saw this Vimp guy take down 3 in one go. Bashed him and his mate a few times to see where the damage was coming from and then hadda go at him on his own. Well me still the boss even against these Vamp geezers or wotever they called.

Vimp meets Thugs

i came back to daoc today from a long holiday (so was rusty etc u luckies :>) but all the things i saw were vamp vamp vamp vamp vamp vamp vamp seems everyone rolled one :)

soz for adding on your fight m8, but i was solo/outnumbered/unbuffed all today in thid so i had to do what i had to :)

icestorms

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

Vimp meets Thugs

The vampiirs roaming thid these days are hardly sc'ed(a few might be) or made to be strictly bg chars thus not being as good as they can be. This class has alot of tools depending on spec. Btw, give me a duel mr.self-proclaimed ubberness, would be fun to see if your actions match your mouth.

Sotha Sil
Limegreen Valewalker

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Think old Vimp took a bit of damage off that caster but then again I could have popped a potion which would have put me more ahead. Sure wouldn't want to meet one of these Vamps fully buffed. Spells are very strong and hard to defend against. Very tough class.

By the way it ain't Phooka is it?

Vamp at bottom of Film List

Sure will duel yu as long as we both unbuffed. Can meet tomorrow evening if you want. Just name a time. Valewalker?

Thought to stop using my computer as a server and load the films up on a website. Shit there are over 450 mbs of film footage there now. No way have I got room on my websites. Of which I have 3 now.

Overdriven

MKJ said:
Thought to stop using my computer as a server and load the films up on a website. Shit there are over 450 mbs of film footage there now. No way have I got room on my websites. Of which I have 3 now.

Over 4Gb on my home PC, which I use to play DAoC and run a FTP.

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Think old Vimp took a bit of damage off that caster but then again I could have popped a potion which would have put me more ahead. Sure wouldn't want to meet one of these Vamps fully buffed. Spells are very strong and hard to defend against. Very tough class.

vamps can only take af and haste buffs... as they get vamp stats. And most are likely to be shadow mastery spec (for pve)...... heals are nice in that line though.

paldin

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

Vimp meets Thugs

was some good fight that night
but vimp is now 25 so im off to bg molvik cya

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I not been able to play since the last patch and hadn't read up on the game at all. When I first saw you in hang-glider form I thought something was wrong with my computer :D . Then I saw you drop 3 guys in one go and then heal yourself which confused me a bit for sure. After hitting you and your mate a few times and seeing the damage you put out I was shocked to say the least. Very interesting alt to play though by the looks of it.

Was a good fight that last one and I think I would have taken you with or without the caster showing. Think he was casting on me infact. But to find out you were not buffed was a real surprise. Then again it seems that being buffed is not going to help Vamps much thank goodness. Bet it does though.

Well played with the Vamp for sure. Saw you mash a couple of players at the same time a few times and not just the once.

paldin

Fledgling Freddie
yes sad the alb add we dont know the outcome and never will :(
dont mind loosing if its a good fight and it was
might add next fight on that brige i was holding a eye on the alb
and yes add on me again this time i left the mid and go for the alb
soo dit the mid :)
hard to have a good duel on the brige hehe

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
So I finally met you in thid MKJ. You didn't live up to what you write about yourself. Secondly I didn't take you for the adding type, guess I was wrong. Only putting it that way because of the numerous self-boosting posts you have made. No beef or harm intended.

Sotha

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Who are you then m8? I will definitely add on a bloody level 25 vamp if that is you for sure. Other than that geezer I took the rest out and filmed them. Even took a tough vamp down a few times one on one and filmed those fights too.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
hate all the new classes tbh.... rather have a bm on my side then a friggin vamp :m00:

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Who are you then m8? I will definitely add on a bloody level 25 vamp if that is you for sure. Other than that geezer I took the rest out and filmed them. Even took a tough vamp down a few times one on one and filmed those fights too.

Limegreen celt valewalker

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ah right. One tough geezer in buffed form for sure. But can't remember adding on you. Can remember chasing you and then attacking you and someone adding on that fight for sure. Oh I might have jumped on you when you were at mb but then again there were shit loads of hibs about so no-way you gonna be left to duel in peace then.

I got the film of chasing you infact. Not sure how much if any damage help gave to me. Looks like I procced a few times on you. Will stick film up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom