Kicking off in Turkey - possible Military coup

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I miss those old point and click adventures :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Wow I just noticed that MI 1 and 2, and DotT are all on massive discount on Steam. Remastered, too.

*buys*

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They've also remastered Grim Fandango and (more recently) Full Throttle. DotT is the obvious daddy, though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Monkey Island. @Scouse's rubber/glue post was an insult in the insult swordfighting competition in the game.

Insultos.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
They've also remastered Grim Fandango and (more recently) Full Throttle. DotT is the obvious daddy, though.

I bought Full Throttle when it came out originally. I remember being well pissed off that I completed it in a day, because it was a lot of money for me back then. The Monkey Island games have a lot more game time in them.

IIRC Mark Hamill did the voice of the bad guy.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I bought Full Throttle when it came out originally. I remember being well pissed off that I completed it in a day, because it was a lot of money for me back then. The Monkey Island games have a lot more game time in them.

IIRC Mark Hamill did the voice of the bad guy.
Indeed he did and the people at Double Fine liked the original voice recording so much they used it for the remaster rather than trying to re-record it. Also the guy who did Ben's voice died and they thought his track was irreplaceable.

Anyway I really enjoyed blasting through DotT again but unfortunately that's what it was. I finished it in about 3 hours, remembering exactly what each character needed to do at each point in time.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I got the Monkey island 1 & 2 deal the other day, the remakes are well worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom