[QUESTION] Keep takes?

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi guys and gals

I need abit of input on this subject,

How are guards supposed to spawn in keeps? continue spawning in lordroom or can u actual "clean the room" and have some time to focus on lord?
To me it seems as guards spawn at an insane rate all over keep?

And whats with in mid fight they run away and restet? again and again, been in maybe 15 keeptakes at diffrent tiers and seems to be the same all over more or less or am i wrong?

Openfield rvr is the most importent part of this game imo and its not working very well atm.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Guards respawn quite fast, though the Champion adds in the Lord room seem to be on a longer timer. I've only ever had the Lord or the adds reset when someone agros whilst not standing in the room, the leash radius is quite tight.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
the whole keep take thing seems far to easy and quick at the moment i mean taking a keep in 10 mins just seems silly

while it might go with the pick up and play style that mythic wanted, it does seem to leave players wanting a bigger keep battle that could last hours

Come on Mythic give over with the Easy mode Gaming

dee777

Loyal Freddie
the whole keep take thing seems far to easy and quick at the moment i mean taking a keep in 10 mins just seems silly

while it might go with the pick up and play style that mythic wanted, it does seem to leave players wanting a bigger keep battle that could last hours

Come on Mythic give over with the Easy mode Gaming

If you have people actually defending, you can fight for hours at a keep. I was in a 2 and a bit hour match for the southern t3 elf-pairing keep on orrud for instance.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
If you have people actually defending, you can fight for hours at a keep. I was in a 2 and a bit hour match for the southern t3 elf-pairing keep on orrud for instance.

ya with defending keep takes can go on all night, i was at a good 2 hr raid not long ago, defending, love the blocking the doorway stuff and even when the enemy kill everyone and get in its not all over like in daoc, once the doors were down it was all over. We managed to run back in and kill the invaders and get back to closing the doors and defending again for a long time

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Actually the way keeps are laid out it even might be a tad too easy to defend. Its still great fun no matter if you are offense or defense.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
the reason the guards reset is because is because some muppet gets guard aggro and the runs off downstairs. The guards job is to hang about upstairs and defend his boss so as soon as he's chased off his target he goes back to his post.

seems reasonable to me.

stop people running downstairs like lemmings and manage aggro properly and you wont have problems.

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
the reason the guards reset is because is because some muppet gets guard aggro and the runs off downstairs. The guards job is to hang about upstairs and defend his boss so as soon as he's chased off his target he goes back to his post.

seems reasonable to me.

stop people running downstairs like lemmings and manage aggro properly and you wont have problems.

I dont agree with that is what happens...im sure that is the intended way for it to work but it isnt atm.

I was figting and holding aggro on keeplord on same floor as he but just outside on balchony/doorway, when is is 30% left in health he just runs back inside and resets in a few secs.....doh

Same for the champion guards at his side.

Not all of the time but more then 50% of the times.

And btw i played my blackorc and haid solid aggro all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom