Keep takes - WH/WE

Forgotten.

Fledgling Freddie
Fine... keep the stealth the way it is.. as i have said its not my main concern...

I will give this to you... we get the ability to pass though keep doors.. ok... so you get though the keep door and what can you do... stay on the ground floor and harrass who the tanks.. you will get your ass handed to you as soon as you unstealth... and we cant get passed the keep lord he will see you as soon as you step on his level... which is the only way to get to the battlements...

Remove this silly spell which as no real benfit and give us climb walls which will even if this is on a CD.. i dont care... i want to get to the targets my class as been designed to kill.

This will increase the excitement for

1. Stealther Classes
2. Tanks/Mdps/Eng for defending their healers from a real threat
3. Make keep takes/defence more exciting other than ... trying to nuke the floor or the walls.
4. The entire RVR experiance

Yes they should do something to stop a repeat of the stealth wars.. maybe the CD on climb walls ... im sure mythic could think of something to make this not to over powered..

Its a suggestion that doesnt have to be implemented now... but unless you have a stealther class you really cant comment on how fun it is to play one in a keep take... we do feel pretty useless... and because i suggest this for both sides.... it is balanced Realm/Realm

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm sure that will greatly enhance the enjoyment of the cloth casters/healers :p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
climb points yes, safe fall no.

anyway stop defending inside the keep perhaps? or charge em when door goes down.

As a white lion i fight outside and get healed from above. works perfect.

until you get to t4 and find zerg dps + heal debuff > any heals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom