Karoline: how sad can you be?

J

Jiggs

/sigh was sort of hoping people would understand the connection without having to point it out........

I heard one time this dude knocked over a Friar's tankard........

F

Flimgoblin

:)

not everyone knows about real ultimate power jiggs...

and Friars are soooooooooooooo sweet.

G

g0ldenbone

Think you just have to face facts..

idiots are idiots whether they are spannish, english, american or whatever else... makes no difference.

If it really bothers you, just remember that in the real world they are probably making up for some serious mental problems (which they may or may not know about yet) caused by social rejection, bullying, or a lack of confidence. Either that or they could just be the type that has a rough time in puberty..

The size of this thread and the level of bumpage just lets everyone know to avoid this critter, and serves its purpose well.

I'll be keeping clear of this chimp anyways

O

old.Second

Re: Re: bad

Originally posted by Cowled

DANES :) .. remember the danish VIKINGS. :p

bah it was the NORSE that was the greatest vikings=) (read: norwegians=)

dans just not good with the viking things=)

norse ate funny mushrooms to get raged!

danes ate blueberrys to get a rash:p

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Fingoniel
:)

not everyone knows about real ultimate power jiggs...

and Friars are soooooooooooooo sweet.

u call jiggs cute? then you should see him without the robe:p

C

Cowled

Re: Re: Re: bad

Originally posted by old.Second

We are good shipbuilders ! :)

O

opoc

I have met a few people who done this, won't name them even if I could remember their names.

A sorcerer starting killing all the mobs our group was killing for no apperent reason and he just laughed and then ran away to come and od it a bit more later. Good job that level 45 theurgist came so we killed the same mobs before he could cast :)

Also the other day i was in a group with my friar killing a few skeles are the broken bridge and tower and this minstrel sat back and went afk (at least he put his power song on before going). He came back and said he just watched a film, soon after a minstrel came along asking for a group. HE should have seen it coming that he got kicked and the other one (2 levels lower too) got invited and we went on killing :)

K

karolinelol

bah a lot of post

i wont read 213912739 post's, write about u mother better.

mauahahahah

A

Addlcove

Re: Re: Re: bad

Originally posted by old.Second

yeah, that would also explain the fact that, during the Viking era denmark was the ruler or sweden and norway :p

T

Tranquil-

Norway was ruled by lots and lots of kings. While some of these kings had support from Denmark and Sweden and ruled under control of them, it was split up between 100s of different kings, each with their own territory. The end of the viking era comes appr. at 1050-1066 AC(1066 - Harald Hardråde falls in battle at Stamford Bridge in England).
After that Norway gets the first shared rule, two kings rule at the same time.

Olav Tryggvason is said to be the first single king of Norway, he introduced Christianity by armed force. This was an extremely turbulent time which means that you can't say that one or the other ruled supreme. Kings died from one year to another.

At some point there was no heir to the throne, the king "only" got a daughter :) Which meant that she got married with a swedish prince. That put Norway under Swedish rule. (only for a small time though...) As said this changed from one year to another, I'm not going to go further than that :p

Yes, I'm very, very bored.

Q

quistis

me too

I was in df and Karoline was in my group, well she was for about 10 minutes before going afk. The only plus was she had her powersong on so it helped...........

A

Apathy

Sheesh...the way you lot go on you'd think Karoline is the ONLY minstrel to ever have banged on a song and went off to watch The Hallmark Channel.

Even theurgists do it with PBT a lot of the time. Shocking!

The point is that if you are playing a useful song like power regen, then it's not such a big deal.

It's not like a sorcerer going afk in the middle of a critted tangler pull. And I've only done that twice so don't start moaning.

a.

K

karolinelol

yea yea

that why im a minstrel because i need to do a lot of thinks and i cant play 3 or 4 hours, if the ppl want my powersong i stay in the group if they wont PS i leave the group......... Where is the problem??

D

daphatfriar

Err that sword u have has some uses other than looking pretty and the lute isn't there just for sheering ppl up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom