Karoline: how sad can you be?

S

Sharma

Originally posted by SilverHood
I play Prydwen midgard too, and some of the behavior on excalibur/albion stills shocks me

ok this is gonna come a bit late but it seems that you do end up with more arseholes in albion IN GENERAL. while most player are good and polite and all that, theres always and arsehole to come spoil it. cue a few bad group in salibury plains when i was lvl 20 and this lvl 50 came over. we were thinking "thats nice a lvl 50 has came over to probably help" hmmm... bad idea.

he waiting till we pulled a giants or the skellies and he did an nice AE nuke which just happened to wipe out 99% of the current mobs around. he kept doing this over and over. in every single area there always someone to spoil it. in keltoi in a nice group doing banishers and a group pulled the room, and trained it onto us they died and we died. what happened they started shouting at us saying that we were gimps cos we couldnt handle a "Tiny" bit of agro.....most of the mobs were red/purp and there was about 20 of em....

this in general gets on my nerves. its never happened in any other realm ive been to. hib/mid almost everyone there is friendly. its weird how most of the people who buy this game solely for the purpose or pissing people off because they know ppl cant actually come over irl and bash their brains out. seems funny how every single arsehole turns out to be some 13yr old kid who doesnt not have a social life and basically feels the need 2 piss everyone else off cos they feel bad.

1) get some friends
2) get counsiling
3) get a life
4) if you wanna piss people off go play legend of mir its full of arseholes you could relate to.

S

Stallion-

LOL LOL LOL :)
havent meet a bigger moron then Karoline :p
omfg such a bad attitude, even thou i provoced with perpice(perpise) :)

edit: why not write a complain letter to mystic/goa?
with all the ppl wanting karoline and such ppl out of the game, like a complain list, need arguments thou :)

K

karolinelol

karoline

1 post its patetic............ and Arthwyr i was in the group too the sword was orange for me and i use slash, then why for u? i can kill too.

Minstrel lvl 46 alb excalibur

K

karolinelol

thx :)

Actually...I've grouped with Karoline at tanglers a few times and he/she has always been quite good.

Sometimes body pulls about 15 goblins at once, but it's fun and deaths have been minimal.

Has always said when going AFK. Usually fights if the group is small.

Having a bad experience with a player is no reason to go shooting your mouth off about it. Simply learn from your mistakes and let others learn from their own.

a.

Server - yeah

sometimes im a nice person muahaahahah

A

Apathy

I've yet to meet a minstrel I didn't like. :D

It's those bloody paladins and armsmen...argh.

a.

S

Sabu

Karoline really u sux

You are a kid, go back to the Counter Strike.
You give a bad name to all spanish people in game.

I don´t group with u and i will not do. You are the first person in this game who i will no rezz. Sad for me to think that you are spanish but that`s true :(.

Please leave the game !

W

wolvon fury

Hmmm, this thread summon it up for me, Allow me to judge Karoline,

Oh, here it goes,....

Karoline You Sir Are A Twat :p

Male/Female who cares, it just sounds good.

H

Hatjitjai

rofl

Oh yeah...delete all the "annoying" people! Especially those Spanish people who do nothing but babble in some foreign language.

"hola lfg tank me join pantalones"
"muertooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"
"pulling me now hola polla grande"

foreign to u is native to them..I see that the SS is still infecting the human race with their theories...hmmm... ur part of the human race right?

It's the ppl that pre-judge others by their roots that destroys the world and the game,not the ppl who gets pre-judged

K

karolinelol

for sabu

sabu , i will see u in PvP server :))))))

A

Apathy

Urgh. Human race? No thanks.

I'M part of the white land-owning elite. Now, go gather my cotton before I stick a vittle up your bum.

Karoline, do you want a tangler group? :p

a.

H

Hatjitjai

heh

White land owning elite,lol u live in the 60's ? the world has moved on..i think ur head and ur brain is stuck somewhere...ehm...up ur ass?

F

Flimgoblin

I really hope you're taking the piss Apathy.

H

Hatjitjai

the a * from karoline's reply is actually a quote of apafacist's reply

A

**Aligro**

my guess is that karoline is just a poor pathetic person who likes seeing other people suffer for her mistakes

P.S she doesn't read BW, i pm-ed her in game to read it the responce was

HeHe i dont have to do that, i have my spanish friends.

A

AbPoon

Wow Alb/excal looks g8, best delete and join the fun :D

S

swords

bad

I have been unfortunate enough to group with 2 of Karolines alts.
Mostly in Keltoi and the plains at lvl lvls.
Most people i can fogive for having off days but you are under a permanent idiocy drug or something similar.

I have hadlittle tiffs b4. acidents in pulling and other things. i have leeched by accident b4 and when i screw up i ALWAYS apologise. i dont just laugh at the other person and leave the group.

Adn as for the spanish etc i dont mind them talking to each other though messages or cg. just when your in a group try and remember it is an ENGLISH server and it is assumed the people playing on it have a firm grasp of english or are willing to learn a bit more.
I have grouped with individuals from places like Romania and Sweeden on Prydwen ad they are all realy nice people who understand it is an english server.

C

Cowled

Re: bad

Originally posted by swords
I have grouped with individuals from places like Romania and Sweeden on Prydwen ad they are all realy nice people who understand it is an english server.

DANES :) .. remember the danish VIKINGS. :p

O

old.Akirai

Karoline also has a habit of disbanding from emain grps when your running from a zerg, leaving the grp speedless to die :(

G

gunner440

What are you? Foreign or something?
im spanish and proud of it..... and about u i dunno what crap ur going on about "1337 whit3 ppl" bs...

u my superior or something? rofl

S

starblade

im spanish and proud of it.....

Some of the best people I group with are Spanish. Others are from Sweden, Netherlands, ....

Don't mind if these people talk their language just within their small group and never had any problems with them switching to English when teaming up with other people.

So go stick your white elitist opinion where the sun doesnt shine Apathy :p You're as much foreign to me as I am to you, you ignorant fool.

A

AbPoon

Sorry i saw this and had 2 post.

Been playing online gaming since doom and i really cant remember the amout of total dickwitts i've met in my time, the net sometimes seems to turn quiet peeps irl into some loud mouthed green eye monster because its so damm easy to mouth off and hide behind a keyboard rather then doing it irl and getting a smack in the teeth.

But posts like this dont really help get rid of the llama as he'll just see that he's getting talked about and getting some attention for once in his or her life, some people think bad attention is better then no attention at all and theres always gonna be someone who recruits him into a grp no matter how much you spam his name.

But one thing i will say is that in all the games i've played i've found the daoc community one of the better, i cant speak 2 much for alb land as i havent been there much except sometimes on a friends pc who plays excal alb (I'm normally there as one of killgordes "NPC ADDS"when raiding :) )and it just seems that seeing as you have more players you have propartionally more fools but you still got alot of nice peeps (Sulute me after i been zerged or mezzed so much my heads fell off and not spammed laugh etc, take note Envenom) but all you ever see on the boards is "blah blah blahs a noob" etc and it just makes the problem seem worse then it really is.

But yeah sorry for the ramble dunno what my point was in the 1st place but ney mind :/ ahhhh yeah and theres nothing insulting that a racist, yeah its an english server but what harm does someone speaking frigging swedish do you? Try and think "would i have made this comment irl?" and the answers prolly no cause you'd get your head kicked in.

Ahhh and respect 2 the alb zerg who killed me and my m8's at the border keep wondered how long it was gonna take 4 you 2 show up :) and 2 the minstrel i was hitting j00 are sooooo lucky :) you had like 1% hp left before all your mages managed 2 nuke me 2 dust

P.S can grey conn avalonians stop sitting on my head plz after i've been killed, when you can kill me yourself feel free 2 take a seat on my corpse but till then errrrrrm kill some goblins or summit :)

AND finally sry for crashing your board but just wanted 2 have a say on it.

/em waits for someone 2 flame me for some reason.

S

starblade

get rid of the llama

Oh, been years since I heard 'llama' last :)
Brings up some memories. Good post but I stopped reading at the zerg part because my head still hurts from too many KG deaths :p

C

Cowled

Aye .. learned much from Spanish ppl :) ..

Como esta, amigo :p

My one and only sentense Oo

S

Sabu

Karoline i will see u in PvP, im sure we will need 1vs1 duel cause if we go with friends you dont have friends.

I will remeber what you yesterday sended me about my mother cause i posted that you are a shame for all the spanish comunity.

I still thinking the same and more...

K

karolinelol

mmmmmmm

i dont understand nothing muahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahaa

i have really bad english

J

Jiggs

I heard that there was this Minstrel called Karoline who was eating at a pub. And when some dude dropped a spoon Karoline flipped out and totally killed the whole town.

My friend Fin said that he saw karoline totally mezz everyone. period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom