Job titles

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Dont really know what mine is, suppose it could be 'Senior Designer' but I dont really 'manage' a lot, just one part time student who comes in to help me out twice a week!

But i'm deffinately top of the pile in the design dept in this company! When asked what we wanted on our business cards one of the programmers here asked for 'Starfleet commander' .. and that is actually now his official title ;)

SparKeh

Fledgling Freddie
Plumbing & Heating Engineer

not very glam is it :)

Proprietor TAA-Gaming.com

sounds better :D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Group Project Manger - Markets

ie i work for group and i manage or am involved in all projects which involve the external markets we do business in.

/yawn

leggy

Probably Scottish
Brynn said:
p.s know anything about La Place Transform?

It's been a while but, yes, I have done a lot of laplace transform problems. Mostly applied though.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Web Strategy Manager / Online Marketing Director / Web Director / Online Editor / Magazine Associate Editor

...depending on what job I'm doing at the time and who I'm emailing :D

aka - Web Ninja

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
leggy said:
It's been a while but, yes, I have done a lot of laplace transform problems. Mostly applied though.

i have a test on eng maths on tues = have to be able to do the La Place transform of F(t) = e^t sin(2t). Should be funny if i can do it :p

Oh technically im a Electrical and Electronic Engineer with Communications Undergraduate

Aka Dosser

leggy

Probably Scottish
Brynn said:
i have a test on eng maths on tues = have to be able to do the La Place transform of F(t) = e^t sin(2t). Should be funny if i can do it :p

Oh technically im a Electrical and Electronic Engineer with Communications Undergraduate

Aka Dosser

That's roughly the same degree I did, but I stayed on for another year to complete the Meng as an undergraduate (that's 5 years in scotland). I only did a little communication theory though. The whole thing was a monumental waste of time tbh as I don't use or remember any of it :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
leggy said:
That's roughly the same degree I did, but I stayed on for another year to complete the Meng as an undergraduate (that's 5 years in scotland). I only did a little communication theory though. The whole thing was a monumental waste of time tbh as I don't use or remember any of it :)

Yea leggy im going for 5 years too. (trying to :p). You get your degree from scotland?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Brynn said:
Yea leggy im going for 5 years too. (trying to :p). You get your degree from scotland?

Yes, I got it from the town I was born (and live) in.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Without turning this into an irc conversation. The town would be Dundee :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
itcheh said:
...and will die in

And you can kiss my arse. You loved it here. Admit it! Esp. with me and bozzy to wine and dine you (i never paid for any of it).

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
/me runs around screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH TAX MAN"

Gray

FH is my second home
Retail Assistant

Shit job, shit pay, shit hours, shit on you!

Cyradix

FH is my second home
End User Equipment Engineer

2nd and 3rd line support for our internal users aswell as server and network maintance and support.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Junior games developer... pretty damn sweet!, im not even the tea boy anymore! :clap:

Sar

Part of the furniture
Mrs Sar works in a Bookies part time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom