Fact I've given up smoking!

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I've quit twice. First time it was for two years, back when i was 19 (mind you, i started smoking at 16). At 21, the chick i had taken a like to was a smoker. So there.

Second time I was 28. It lasted a whole year, clean stop one day, no cheating. Started again because all my mates are smokers, all our pubs, bars and clubs allow smoking, and it's shit not smoking when you actually are inhaling a lot of smoke anyway.l

Oh and I've temporarily quit last year, Doctor's orders for my gastritis. He said quit so that the treatment would work better. It worked, stomach didn't bother me anymore. Started again three months later.

I don't have morning cravings, sometimes i forget to smoke for days on, depending on what i'm doing. Some nights i can maybe down 3 packs, if i'm having fun. Sit at the computer at home during summer? 2 packs a gaming session.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah yeah. You keep telling yourself that.

It's both. :)

So why can i go away for a week without bringing any cigarettes with me without feeling any abstinence? I'm not saying that the nicotine isn't doing anything, i just don't miss it when i go somewhere. I can't explain why but that's the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom