Fact I've given up smoking!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm too far away, and my tongue's definitely not long enough... and I don't smoke so you wouldn't get a nicotine fix.
Not interested in smoke (nicotine), given up now... Must refrain myself

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I need to be licked....

AAAMaxhugetongue.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I would prefer your tongue against my sagging bollox, the roughness and wetness is just so wow, so glad it was my turn to return home from the front. Suck those plums just a little bit more...

sayward

Resident Freddy
Errrr I can't possibly answer that in public... You must be home alone and bored!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
And drunk since I think I just read Deebs want his balls licked by a dog (of the non-two-legged variety)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Well done Deebles, I was shocked to learn you had started again, thought you were a pedal pusher and all that. I still smoke, roll-ups now which cost fuck all so I can't even convince myself it is costing a fortune. Thing is us smokers at work have the best smelling breath, there is this one dick of a woman whose teeth look like a burnt fence and her breath stinks like arse, she doesn't smoke.

Ah well, keep it up you JockClog fuckbag.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
It's not necessarily breath that smells it's clothes and hair.

I have a shaved head and my pubes smell amazing, I know this because I am a nudist and the local dwarf says they smell like perfumed heaven.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have a shaved head and my pubes smell amazing, I know this because I am a nudist and the local dwarf says they smell like perfumed heaven.

I've told you already that i'm not a dwarf and that i said they smell like a bar fumed heathen.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Meh. I 'gave up' years ago. By which I mean that I stopped smoking except for one before bed because cigs are fucking yummy and properly quitting would make me gay.

GAY.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Inc people saying "how can you think cigs are yummy omg you are stupid they tqaste like ash" ;)

From people who've never smoked ofcourse.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Inc people saying "how can you think cigs are yummy omg you are stupid they tqaste like ash" ;)

From people who've never smoked ofcourse.

They do taste like shit though. They're not yummy.

You have to go through a period of making yourself like them before you become addicted enough to enjoy them. This addiction includes measurable changes in the structure of the brain to prove that you're stupid :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Let's put it down to "can't argue taste" discussion killer and leave it at that ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
stay with us Trem! without you the quotes database has no meaning! :(:(:(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I will not substitute. You give up or not. Anyway, grats :)
This, I did exactly the same. The best way to do it is to train yourself not to buy the fucking things. If you don't have them you cannot smoke them.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I hope you haven't watched all of SG:U twice. That's a cruel and unusual punishment.
Universe is better than Atlantis, you should have said Atlantis.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As discussed with Zarjazz at work today, SG1 > * as Adria got her tits and booty out in Homeland in the first season.

In other news, still no smokes since Nov 11th :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you did? respect! keep it up dude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom