TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you're too old and slow to catch me :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
not for long you don't :D
Right, I am going to walk to my "area of getting rid of organic waste" and weigh myself. You do the same...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
80.2kg or 12.9st ie nearly a stone overweight for me.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Fuck, you weigh more than me...Ha Ha Ha

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck, you weigh more than me...Ha Ha Ha
Really? Right, I will not be eating for a day, then I will weigh less than you.....

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..sorry, what Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Still laughing here...Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

TdC

80.2kg or 12.9st ie nearly a stone overweight for me.

lol, a month or so and I will be lighter than you. also more handsome, but I am that already ofc.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
might take more than a day.......
Post your weight otherwise fuckoff, ta :p
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..sorry, what Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Still laughing here...Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

What do you weigh? Combined the pair of us are about 2/3 the weight of the whale in Ash, agreed?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
lol, a month or so and I will be lighter than you. also more handsome, but I am that already ofc.
I swear to god that before you die you will suck on my cock and swallow my protein. Allah be praised. Jesus is god. I love religion. (Hope that satisfies the religious amongst us)

TdC

I swear to god that before you die you will suck on my cock and swallow my protein. Allah be praised. Jesus is god. I love religion. (Hope that satisfies the religious amongst us)

I'm staying at Chilly's place. I'm scared of you surprising me in my sleep :eek:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm staying at Chilly's place. I'm scared of you surprising me in my sleep :eek:
That thing that spreads your cheeks by 15 cms (european faggot who lives in metric, inches sound better) is just my hedge strimmer

TdC

you have to use power tools to get off at your age? :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Post your weight otherwise fuckoff, ta :p

<smug mode on>

i was 9 and a half stone at the age of 16 and didnt gain an ounce of weight for the next 14 years regardless of what I ate, if ever I eat a big meal I just have a massive sweat on a few hours later.

seems to have slowed down a bit since I hit 30 but I'm still only just under 12 stone, so whats that, about 75 kilos, not bad for just under 6ft in height :)

TdC

Nah, just my organic jackhammer....

stock-photo-5468342-hand-holding-small-hammer.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Congrats on your effort, now be a good person and when you reach the 3 month mark stop jammering on about it and whatever you do don't become one of those preachy ex-smokers :LOL:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Congrats on your effort, now be a good person and when you reach the 3 month mark stop jammering on about it and whatever you do don't become one of those preachy ex-smokers :LOL:

But smoking is bad for you, I really think you should consider the damage that you're doing to your body!
Also it's rude to other people when you smoke near them, it's really annoying you know! and it stinks!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Thing is I do not miss the nicotine, but I do miss the habit, ie the routine.

Same here. It's not the nicotine i'm "addicted" to, it's everything around the procedure of smoking.

I don't smoke much to begin with, maybe a pack every 2.5:ish days. And i only smoke when i'm at home, so if i go somewhere for a few days i have no problem not smoking. For me the PC is the trigger as i'm only smoking in front of that. So if i go somewhere for a few days i never get the urge to smoke, but i do when i sit down in front of a PC...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When you've fought a modded dragon in skyrim for 20 minutes straight and make it out alive with just a minor health bottle keeping you alive in the end and soiled panties, there is -nothing- in this world as relaxing and gratifying as a smoke after.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah yeah. You keep telling yourself that.

It's both. :)

Not in all cases, for example social smokers is a real group of folk who don't smoke for smokings sake.

For example if i were to not smoke for a couple of days, i'd sure get symptoms if i was addicted to the nicotine. I don't.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe.

My experience says to me that you couldn't kick your social habit even if you wanted to.

In alcohol related cases it's a given, alcohol making you do other restricted things anyway. But something like workplace smoking would be easier.

In any case, smoking is addictive, but the reason for the addiction will be different for people. Ofcourse kicking any addiction is completely up to the person a well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom