Is this what society has come to?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The world is confusing, bewildering, and alienating. Mollycoddling kids by not talking about it seems like an absurd proposition

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There is a difference between telling kids about it and allowing them to form their own thoughts as opposed to asking them to question their own sexuality/gender/whatever when they would probably rather be painting the dog with lipstick.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The world is confusing, bewildering, and alienating. Mollycoddling kids by not talking about it seems like an absurd proposition
Confusing them even more with stuff that doesn't make sense even to grown adults doesn't seem like a good way to help them. It's also reinforcing gender stereotypes rather than telling kids they can play with what they like, it doesn't matter.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Pretty sad indictment of what happens when you dare to use science in a trans medical issues conversation. Going against their doctrine will always get you in trouble on social media. Surprised they have not been cancelled by twatter already or at least lost their precious verified tag. Fancy using science in debate with them or having the audacity to call out misuse of drugs (against manufacturers recommended use).

Science dies and the mob wins, all thanks to Twitter. Seems to me that there does need to be better guidelines on this from the authorities. Like the wild west when it comes to treatment of these kids. They are the ones that have to live with these decisions for a lifetime.

Not saying treatment is wrong just needs to be handled right and ethically.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I was surprised to see this covered in the British press.

Snickers pulled a TV advert in Spain because it was deemed homophobic.

For reference this is the advert

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofavroDjoM

The gay guy Aless Gibaja is a Spanish internet personality who then turned into a reality TV star and then he caught traction after that. He's had a pretty marmite effect on people ever since but the same can be said for a lot of the B/C-list celebs in any country.

The context of the advert is similar to the UK advert where "you're not you when you're hungry" or something like that and that bearded guy apparently turns into Aless Gibaja when he's hungry.

How is that homophobic?!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I was surprised to see this covered in the British press.

Snickers pulled a TV advert in Spain because it was deemed homophobic.

For reference this is the advert

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofavroDjoM

The gay guy Aless Gibaja is a Spanish internet personality who then turned into a reality TV star and then he caught traction after that. He's had a pretty marmite effect on people ever since but the same can be said for a lot of the B/C-list celebs in any country.

The context of the advert is similar to the UK advert where "you're not you when you're hungry" or something like that and that bearded guy apparently turns into Aless Gibaja when he's hungry.

How is that homophobic?!

There's a whole new thread for this :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman

Ah, I saw that thread but don't really think this post was about a left v right thing.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
One for @Wij - Top Trans Doctors Blow the Whistle on ‘Sloppy’ Care

A good pal works for Louis Theroux, he was working heavily on the new Alt-Right doc coming out next month. He suggested to LT that they do something on Tavistock but he said he wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
A recent survey by the American College Health Association showed that, in 2008, one in 2,000 female undergraduates identified as transgender. By 2021, that figure had jumped to one in 20.

And they don't check them any more for co-morbidities such as depression and eating disorders. Just pop em on testosterone and lop their tits off. They'll be fine.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
My neice is dating a boy that used to be a girl. Its all very modern. We all hate harry potter now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom