Is this what society has come to?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kids can't make decisions like that and shouldn't be asked to nor allowed to. Child abusing parents should also not make those decisions for them.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Just watched that. The whole thing is completely untrue. Kids can't make informed choices by definition if you are lying to them.
I am absolutely amazed the BBC let this happen.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The BBC do fall over themselves sometimes with trying to be inclusive, sometime they go a little too far. If the editor didn't really understand the issue then they might have felt they should allow it.

That's not excusing them, stupid thing to do...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They shouldn't just be fired, they should be prosecuted and struck off.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Good god no, heaven forbid youd have an opinion the mob might discover.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'd be very interested to see that compared to the bone density of fully biological women.

Just out of morbid interest, nothing else.
If you click through you'll see that boys and girls who go on puberty blockers basically get their bone density arrested just before the point where kids normally accumulate the most of it they will ever do. This leaves them massively down for the rest of their lives. Boys and girls.

/edit: But the Tavistock sat on this data for some reason.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Puberty blockers are firmly in the "just because we can, doesn't mean we should" category for me. Given how critical that phase of your life is for development, messing around with that sounds a bit flipping mental if you ask me.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good god no, heaven forbid youd have an opinion the mob might discover.

.... and this in response to..... who / what??? If you can't make meaningful posts at least do try to quote whoever you are replying to for context... I mean, give us a chance!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Lol. What a crock of shit :)

Computers can't recognise non-binary people. Waaaaah!!

Well fuckin' duh. "Computers won't play along with our consensual social delusion! Waahhh!"

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's probably the adams apple that throws them off.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The NHS: we need more money please

Also the NHS:

What a shit article by the BBC. We must prevent harm to young trans kids by *checks notes* giving them drugs that are proven to harm them and have not shown any positive outcome benefits.

Also this gem was rolled out again:
Gender dysphoria is when a mismatch between a person's sex assigned at birth and their gender identity causes them distress.

Midwives do not 'assign' your fucking sex at birth.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What a shit article by the BBC. We must prevent harm to young trans kids by *checks notes* giving them drugs that are proven to harm them and have not shown any positive outcome benefits.

Also this gem was rolled out again:

Midwives do not 'assign' your fucking sex at birth.

Not meaning to be all @Job about it but the BBC do appear to be imploding in a huge shower of woke nonsense atm.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not meaning to be all @Job about it but the BBC do appear to be imploding in a huge shower of woke nonsense atm.
I really don't get why this stuff is even considered 'woke' or lefty.

Having men decide they make better women than women do just because they like to act all tarty doesn't seem like a big step forward for equality.

Neither does allowing men to walk around the women's changing rooms with a lob-on shouting 'if you don't like it you can choke on my lady-dick you terf-bitches'.

50s stereotypes defining gender = 50s sexism with purple highlights in your hair (or anime avatars)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I mean they are falling over themselves to be inclusive (see women's football coverage) and as far as they see it, giving a 14 year old the choice of taking life changing drugs because they may or may not be trans is just one part of that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If they want to challenge they should be writing papers, no? Would totally back that.

As it is, it's just an opinion piece. And other scientists have written different opinion pieces. So it doesn't really help does it.

Not saying they're wrong here. I kinda don't really care that much. They're talking specifically about sex (not gender, although they mention it earlier on) and I fall down on that side of the argument. But then, I'm not a scientist, so what the fuck do I know. I mean, as far as I used to know information couldn't move faster than light, but quantum entanglement shits all over that. So I'm open to people proving things through science.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If they want to challenge they should be writing papers, no? Would totally back that.

As it is, it's just an opinion piece. And other scientists have written different opinion pieces. So it doesn't really help does it.

Not saying they're wrong here. I kinda don't really care that much. They're talking specifically about sex (not gender, although they mention it earlier on) and I fall down on that side of the argument. But then, I'm not a scientist, so what the fuck do I know. I mean, as far as I used to know information couldn't move faster than light, but quantum entanglement shits all over that. So I'm open to people proving things through science.
The science papers have been done though, for about 400 years, since William Harvey first speculated that there might be some kind of spunk-egg thing going on in mammals.

Nothing that is being said now contradicts that in any way, because it is established fact and no scientific paper has found a new gamete or a person who produces both. They just try to shift the meaning of 'sex' by conflating it with the possession of secondary sexual characteristics such as height and hairiness, and hope enough people go way thinking 'yeh, sex IS a spectrum' therefore women can have cocks.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Feels like we live more and more in a post-scientific theory world and journals like this will fall on deaf ears
One day a cock with a little beard on it and a cock with all lipstick on the end will be able to spunk all over each other and make a baby out of pure kindness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom