Is this what society has come to?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Heres some more incoming pseudoscience for minority feelings incoming to schools in the near future.

I mean it does have a place obviously but more 'progressive' parts of the US are using it to reinforce black scientific history with rather dubious quackery, which is just an insult considering the Moon landings were worked out by black female mathamatical geniuses.

Job

Its obviously an important part of human development, but attempts to use it to paint European mathamatics as a tool to supress minorities is a complete political move.

The psycho babble found in the conclusions of african math history by the people pushing this agenda is on par with hippy quack doctor bullshit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Heres a reading of a conclusion from a paper being used to promote its conclusion into the UK maths curriculum.

View: https://streamable.com/klg4m2

The whole national curriculum is geared to promote 'British values'.

It really does show that you know nothing about education if you think it's purely about learning subjects, and it always has been that way.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well, she struggles to put a pair of shoes on, so anything goes.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Eh?

Yeah, it's weird, and it's weird that she's a patron of it.

Surely if it's between consenting adults they can do whatever they pretty much like?
Why does she need to be patron of it? Why do people with fetishes need a charity supporting them? If it's just between consenting adults privately then why does a charity advocate group need to be involved?

The only reason there needs to be an organisation is to promote the idea that fantasising about this sort of stuff is fine.

Do it if you must but don't promote it. The only reason you'd want to promote is to make the idea of kid sex, real or pretend, less of a taboo.

Fuck that.

This isn't rocket science. An MP shouldn't be promoting 'Age Play'.

Gwadien

Why does she need to be patron of it? Why do people with fetishes need a charity supporting them? If it's just between consenting adults privately then why does a charity advocate group need to be involved?

The only reason there needs to be an organisation is to promote the idea that fantasising about this sort of stuff is fine.

Do it if you must but don't promote it. The only reason you'd want to promote is to make the idea of kid sex, real or pretend, less of a taboo.

Fuck that.

This isn't rocket science. An MP shouldn't be promoting 'Age Play'.

No, as I said, it's weird and I agree that she shouldn't be.

But your original statement was 'If Age Play isn’t a red flag then you need to rethink your life'

Which suggests that you have a problem with it altogether.

They're also consenting adults, so again, whether you think it's weird or not, they're not paedophiles.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No, as I said, it's weird and I agree that she shouldn't be.

But your original statement was 'If Age Play isn’t a red flag then you need to rethink your life'

Which suggests that you have a problem with it altogether.

They're also consenting adults, so again, whether you think it's weird or not, they're not paedophiles.
They pretend to be. I said they can do what they want. MPs shouldn't promote it and they don't need an advocacy group.

NOMAPs basically. They shouldn't be held up as fine.

/edit: It's just like saying that finding rape a turn-on is a valid life choice. I can't police people's thoughts but we should never say that loving the idea of rape is just as valid as loving the idea of consensual sex.

/edit2: All kinks are as valid as anything else people find a turn-on and should be treated no differently is queer theory in a nutshell. Dumb shit.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm on @Wij's side of the fence as far as this goes, but I'm on the other side of the fence with how the argument is built tbh.

The line to be drawn is inherently arbitrary. There are no real absolutes.

Gwadien

They pretend to be. I said they can do what they want. MPs shouldn't promote it and they don't need an advocacy group.

NOMAPs basically. They shouldn't be held up as fine.

/edit: It's just like saying that finding rape a turn-on is a valid life choice. I can't police people's thoughts but we should never say that loving the idea of rape is just as valid as loving the idea of consensual sex.

/edit2: All kinks are as valid as anything else people find a turn-on and should be treated no differently is queer theory in a nutshell. Dumb shit.

Shirley one could argue that perhaps without going full 1984 rapists urges are suppressed and it is consensual.

Maybe child play is a better alternative to paedophilia, and for those not elite enough so they can't hide it well.

I don’t know, and I guess we'll never know.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Whatever weird (legal) kink people are into, that's fine. I don't feel it is the place of a member of parliament to be publicly involved with a group that is into dressing up as kids for sexual gratification though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whatever weird (legal) kink people are into, that's fine. I don't feel it is the place of a member of parliament to be publicly involved with a group that is into dressing up as kids for sexual gratification though.
So vote her out is the answer. We've a mechanism for removal.

I suspect most people would rather go for criminalisation though (especially in today's climate) - but criminalisation of minority viewpoints is a very dangerous tool.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Rule Brittania an actual celebration of us fighting off muslim slave ships.

View: https://streamable.com/jafw2l

Oh God, he's back.

James Thompson wrote the original Rule Britannia poem as attempt to suck up to Frederick, Prince of Wales (who would have been king before George II if he hadn't died) by associating him in a masque (a kind of play thing) with Alfred the Great; the "slavers" that Britons weren't going to be taken by were Vikings, not Moors. The poem had nothing to do with the Barbary slave trade which had been a non-issue in British waters for the thick end of a century by the time the poem was written. Load of bollocks, fail, and that guy has that annoying nasal drone that makes him puncheable all day long.

I have absolutely no problem with Rule Britannia as a song, and I actually think "never never never shall be slaves" is a perfectly fine sentiment that has fuck all to do with being slavers ourselves, but I do have an issue with twats making stuff up to make a point that didn''t need making.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What percentage of the population actually enjoys the last night of the proms?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Zero, pretty much.

And they aren't singing this year because a choir over zoom doesn't fucking work, not because someone in twitter is offended.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Horrible fucking thing. Would be glad to see the back of it regardless of lyrics.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Horrible fucking thing. Would be glad to see the back of it regardless of lyrics.

Why? It would make a better national anthem than the dirge we currently have (although I suppose Land of Hope & Glory would be less contentious).

As for LNOTP; I've been once to the Albert Hall and it was actually fun in a middle-class jolly-hockey-sticks kind of way, mainly because everyone was very unself-conscious about the whole thing; there was no attempt to be cool, which made a refreshing change. I also did the Proms in Hyde Park after September 11 and that did stir the blood; proper prickle down the back of you neck stuff, especially when you had 20,000 Brits belting out the Star Spangled Banner; shame the Americans then proceeded to piss away all of that goodwill.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Why? It would make a better national anthem than the dirge we currently have (although I suppose Land of Hope & Glory would be less contentious).

As for LNOTP; I've been once to the Albert Hall and it was actually fun in a middle-class jolly-hockey-sticks kind of way, mainly because everyone was very unself-conscious about the whole thing; there was no attempt to be cool, which made a refreshing change. I also did the Proms in Hyde Park after September 11 and that did stir the blood; proper prickle down the back of you neck stuff, especially when you had 20,000 Brits belting out the Star Spangled Banner; shame the Americans then proceeded to piss away all of that goodwill.
I meant the last night. Not the song itself. It makes me cringe so hard I have internal balls until the next morning.

Job

Its interesting that my posts cause you to investigate and then draw your own conclusions.

Still..the story being told by the fucknuts is incredibly out of context, biased and simplistic.
Enough for the mob though and thankfully every single one of these idiotic outbursts just puts the tories in power even though they are a shambles.
The left would be better just shutting the fuck up and letting the right hang itself

Marc

FH is my second home
If you don't know what gay is at 9 I'd say your way behind the curve.

Babies, boys and girls, start masturbating before they're one year old. Interest in sex is genetic. Do you really think they won't actively seek out information?

My mates four year old is currently on a mission to look at my cock every time I stop over at his. My missus is horrified - which I don't get. She'll grow out of it in six months and find something else to be interested in. But she's four and interested in what is clearly forbidden.

Like all kids...

This is what is wrong with society, that some people think it’s acceptable that a nine year old should know what gay means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom