Is this what society has come to?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Considering dogs will fuck your leg, your chair, girl dogs will hump other dogs/cats/goats faces like they're boy dogs, and they'll all happily hump the ground, I think dogs are a poor choice of metaphor for the whole sex/gender/preferences/identification debate ;)

You do know that Titania McGrath is a parody account right?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You do know that Titania McGrath is a parody account right?
Notwithstanding that I'd added a winking smilie to the post, is your anger on this subject so severe that you can't spot the extreme tongue-in-cheek?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Bit of a long read but worth your while, and a scary view into what happens when Critical Theory tries to have a go at maths.

DaGaffer

He added: “It’s just that we’ve got a few areas [where there is disagreement] – toilets, refuges and the age at which young people can actually begin treatment or block their hormone development – but on the rest there is real consensus, and we never talk about that.”

What a sensible chap.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yup..as usual the extremists causing all the shit.
Except a transwoman going into womens sports is a mentally ill extremist to me.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You can trust us...because I say so and if you dont there will be trouble.

What..the..living..fuck.

When you post links, can you also post the original place you found it so we can have more context to your group think.

Thanks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You can trust us...because I say so and if you dont there will be trouble.

What..the..living..fuck.

I just read the whole article. It seemed persuasive, balanced and rooted in a reality that already exists with few problems.

I'd like to see a similar article posted by @Wij or @DaGaffer that puts the alternative points across in a similar fashion - but I doubt it could be written and sensibly couched in the same 'reality that already exists' without cherry picking niche cases in a sort of trans-'my gran lived to 90 whilst smoking 80-a-day'-stylee.

But what I don't see anywhere in that article is a threat @Job.

Can you point it out clearly please. I mean, you posted the article - so you should be able to articulate it.

Job

The threat is that you are dangerous and any bad outcome is your fault for not understanding them.

Its a bullshit article full of lefty bingo.

All doctors and proffesionals..all the most lovely caring,.understanding, inclusive , helpful people.
The entire lgbt community are practically living angels on Earth.
Bullshit.
They are often the most fucked up people and they all hate each other.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The threat is that you are dangerous and any bad outcome is your fault for not understanding them.
So that's no threat by them. That's them pointing out that if you choose to beat them up that's your fault.

How is that a threat. Exactly.

So the threat is - "please don't beat us up"

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I just read the whole article. It seemed persuasive, balanced and rooted in a reality that already exists with few problems.

I'd like to see a similar article posted by @Wij or @DaGaffer that puts the alternative points across in a similar fashion - but I doubt it could be written and sensibly couched in the same 'reality that already exists' without cherry picking niche cases in a sort of trans-'my gran lived to 90 whilst smoking 80-a-day'-stylee.

Can you point it out clearly please. I mean, you posted the article - so you should be able to articulate it.
I don’t need to because what I’m claiming isn’t what you are asking for. I don’t need to claim that the majority of trans people are a threat to anyone. I’ve never said that.

I am pointing out that the changes trans activists are requesting to law would leave it wide open for men to take advantage of to the detriment of women and men do not have a good history of not taking advantage of women wherever they can.

DaGaffer

The things in the article pointed out as points of difference are no less real because the list is short. However, in an environment where people who are NOT trans phobic and have no personal animus against trans people, I am labelled a TERF or whatever and "cancelled" because current trans-orthodoxy will brook NO dissent, no voice of caution.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The things in the article pointed out as points of difference are no less real because the list is short. However, in an environment where people who are NOT trans phobic and have no personal animus against trans people, I am labelled a TERF or whatever and "cancelled" because current trans-orthodoxy will brook NO dissent, no voice of caution.
I've literally never had a problem with seeing obviously male people dressed in a fashion that is stereotypically female. I think it's great. Break the gender boundaries and all that bullshit. Happily had a piss alongside transvestites many times.

My problem was when a minority suddenly started demanding that they are literally, absolutely literally, whatever sex they say they are. And it is a minority. The majority of trans people know they haven't changed sex in a literal sense and don't expect the rest of the population to lie to them. It's a minority of trans people combined with a fuckload of incels and a lot of non-trans people who think they are helping by policing all thought.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And, as usual, the boys get the goodies in this and the girls get the shitty end of the stick:

Gwadien

What is your problem?

It's like saying oh I'm going to set up a black rights group but the KKK are banned and you get pissed about it.

I know you have this concept of free speech when it suits you, but seriously, what issues do you have with making spaces so people can discuss the shit they're going through without having sad middle aged forum trolls winding them up?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't agree nor disagree or pretend to know what they are all on about but I don't care if they want to discuss it. I don't understand why @Job gets so worked up about things that don't affect him.

Job

Ha...there you go.

Typical liberal approach..it doesnt affect me directly, so you have no right of opinion.
How the living fuck can you support a discussion forum that only allows people who agree with their opinions.
It just bubbles people who are trying to be accepted into society, but it has to be on their own terms.
I didnt post it to say it shouldnt be allowed...just to give you an idea of their mindset.

Gwadien

Ha...there you go.

Typical liberal approach..it doesnt affect me directly, so you have no right of opinion.
How the living fuck can you support a discussion forum that only allows people who agree with their opinions.
It just bubbles people who are trying to be accepted into society, but it has to be on their own terms.
I didnt post it to say it shouldnt be allowed...just to give you an idea of their mindset.

You really don't understand do you.

So that forum is setup so people can discuss issues that they face as a trans person, it's not there for you to go and debate whether you think they have a right to existence.

As I say, do you think that the KKK should be allowed to go into Black Lives Matter organisations because they want to express their freedom to cause shit?

It's a bit like you'd start crying if someone that wasn't a straight white male joined your pub group. Although you'd probably just insult them until they left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom