Is this what society has come to?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
A lot of gay people wondered why they were being grouped with trans people when the term LGBT started. Didn’t see what they had in common.

And now the trans extremists (who don’t represent most transsexuals) are telling them that being gay is bigoted.

A quick scan on Twitter suggests that the latest names to be added to the official transphobe list along with JK Rowling are:

Boy George
Ru Paul

Shark jumped tbh.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
A quick scan on Twitter suggests that the latest names to be added to the official transphobe list along with JK Rowling are:

Boy George
Ru Paul

Shark jumped tbh.
Marilyn has been on their naughty list for years. Marilyn for fucks sake.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice fluffy words that say nothing of substance.
Paints a reality that isn't polarised by the twatter mob though, from someone with firsthand real-life experience.

Sort of related: I know you've a bee in your bonnet about Stonewall too - who've a new boss who seems amenable to a softening stance in the face of valid (IMO) criticism. Different take on evidence base that rises to the top of outraged social media too...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Paints a reality that isn't polarised by the twatter mob though, from someone with firsthand real-life experience.
Doesn't paint much tbh. Let's all be nice.

Happy to be nice but still tell us whether males with penises should be allowed to compete in women's weightlifting and change with girls please. Avoiding the issue doesn't make it go away.

Glad Stonewall has a new boss and hope to see a new attitude that doesn't throw homosexuals under the bus.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
TLDR: Testosterone suppression does not remove the advantage that males have over females in sport.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Excellent summary of where the Scientific American (it's always them) article goes wrong:

View: https://twitter.com/zaelefty/status/1280971658719789060

It's common sense really. Differences in secondary sexual characteristics don't prove that sex is a spectrum. If they did it would mean that short men are less male than tall ones (sorry @Jupitus :)) and that women with more hair on their face are less real women than ones with less. Or women with a smaller hip to waist ratio are partly men. You can keep creating your own offensive examples I'm sure.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's common sense really. Differences in secondary sexual characteristics don't prove that sex is a spectrum. If they did it would mean that short men are less male than tall ones (sorry @Jupitus :)) and that women with more hair on their face are less real women than ones with less. Or women with a smaller hip to waist ratio are partly men. You can keep creating your own offensive examples I'm sure.

:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Argon had a good zoom call with supporters of trans athletes.
They were well prepared and had him on the back foot.
Still...still fucking idiotic, its difficult to argue when the subject is bordering on religious metaphysics.

View: https://youtu.be/PEV3L81J5vY

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Argon had a good zoom call with supporters of trans athletes.
They were well prepared and had him on the back foot.
Still...still fucking idiotic, its difficult to argue when the subject is bordering on religious metaphysics.

View: https://youtu.be/PEV3L81J5vY

The article I posted above shows that the performance gap between the sexes is real and no current measures narrow it significantly. I don’t know why there’s even a debate. Would they like to identify as kids to win their sports too?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The words, Horrible, Militant and Cunts spring to mind.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I seem to remember that last time I was around these parts someone took high offence when I suggested I wouldn't have a relationship with a trans gender women.

It's kind of an awkward question really. I don't really know why the answer is no and I'm not entirely sure no is the wrong answer, or why I should even begin to explain why...but the answer is still definitely...no. And I don't mean to offend trans gender women, do what you like and all that, but no, thanks.

You can buy me a drink though, who says no to a free drink?

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Another question, I'm not into anal. Never have, never will. I like to keep things simple. So how on earth would I have sex with a be'dicked women?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Is anyone asking you to? If you were in to each other im sure you would figure it out

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I seem to remember that last time I was around these parts someone took high offence when I suggested I wouldn't have a relationship with a trans gender women.

It's kind of an awkward question really. I don't really know why the answer is no and I'm not entirely sure no is the wrong answer, or why I should even begin to explain why...but the answer is still definitely...no. And I don't mean to offend trans gender women, do what you like and all that, but no, thanks.

You can buy me a drink though, who says no to a free drink?
It is your choice who you date/sleep/chat with, really fucking simple.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It is your choice who you date/sleep/chat with, really fucking simple.
Honestly, I don't think 95% of transgender men or women would say anything different.

5% would - but that's because humans have a 5% arseholes rate - gay, straight, trans, CIS (never bothered to learn what that meant, but I bet kids know) - 5% of people are fucking wankers.

95% of twitter if made up of those 5% tho ;)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Opinions are like arse holes everyone has one, twitter just acts as amplifier for the biggest ass holes who are easy to ignore.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm more bothered about an 18 month sentence than what type of criminals he/she gets locked up with.

Disgusting :sick:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm more bothered about an 18 month sentence than what type of criminals he/she gets locked up with.

Disgusting :sick:
Not much of a deterrent for a rapist. 18 months locked up with vulnerable women.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
In that case he/she is post-op so there isn't much else they can do. It's like it's big Dave with a beard deciding they want to identify as a women to get into a womens prison or the changing room at the local gym.

The length of sentence seems utterly fucked though, raping a 3 year old and 18 months? Wow

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Also, ‘cis’ can fuck off.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This bit made me laugh @Wij

Groups like ‘Sisters not Cisters’ have sprung up to make sure we can never have anything just for ourselves ever again.
Like golf clubs eh? ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Also, ‘cis’ can fuck off.

The whole "cis" thing has boiled my piss for quite some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom