Is this what society has come to?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
So a 2-second google shows it was written in 1865. And slavery ended in the US when? Oh, and not written by an ex-slave either.

Except perception > fact nowadays. If they argue in the way you do, they'll be seen as not being actively being non-racist (if that even makes sense).

For me you're a racist if you do racist things. Now it seems like you're a racist if you are not actively preaching about BLM from the rooftops.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The feral subhumans we are breeding in this country.
Whatever went on before this, three men filming it totally in view of the public in Portsmouth.
They are losing the grip of reality.
Nsfw and beating up scenes.

View: https://streamable.com/k07pj6

Job

Found out what Katie was banned for.

Someone posted she needs a good black man to give her a fucking.

She replied.
As long as he's hung like a baboon.
Classic Blackadder line

And the rest is history.

Job

Google search
Katie hung like a baboon

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well done..you searched
Generally though when providing facts you also provide evidence of those facts by linking to sources. You should try it more often.

Job

For something obscure
It piss easy to find.
You choose your spin.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
As if that odious twat was banned because she made one controversial comment.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Found out what Katie was banned for.

Someone posted she needs a good black man to give her a fucking.

She replied.
As long as he's hung like a baboon.
Classic Blackadder line

And the rest is history.

OK first:

24 minutes in

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqCqcCvlnPI

Now, what's different about the context of the Blackadder line and what Katie Hopkins said? I'll wait.

Second, why would the US corporation Twitter Inc. assume, in the context of well-known xenophobic rabble-rouser Katie Hopkins, that she was paraphrasing a 30-odd year old Blackadder scene in the first place?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Funny. About 3 minutes into that interview after making a reasonable fist of things (notwithstanding @DaGaffer's point above) - the veil slips and they go full @Job - "we won't be able to call it Blackadder any more, we'll have to call it George-Floyd-Adder".

Equating the injustice of a murdered black man and the clear need for structural reform with a fantasy of "political correctness gone mad" in defence of a wanker like Hopkins?

What a gaggle of disgusting twats. (Not surprised it's in Oz though - apart from the spiders the other reason I'd never move there is that they're a bunch of openly racist fucks and large swathes of them are unpleasant to be around because of that - @Job should emigrate, he'd love it).

Yes, she should never had been banned, and free speech protects us all - the real horror here is that we clearly don't have it and we have a population who only approve of it when it doesn't upset them (but would burn people who do).

Ironically - crying over a giant thundercunt like Hopkins getting banned is the right thing to do. Yes, racists are up in arms, but they're never going to do the right thing for the right reasons. It's incumbent on people who can think to do it.

Job

I love exposing you to things outside the bubble.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A tiny crack. Jesus Christ. She's been wilfully inciting hatred for years.

And number of Twitter followers means fuck all... there's more botting/manipulation on that social network than all the others put together.

Job

Funny. About 3 minutes into that interview after making a reasonable fist of things (notwithstanding @DaGaffer's point above) - the veil slips and they go full @Job - "we won't be able to call it Blackadder any more, we'll have to call it George-Floyd-Adder".

Equating the injustice of a murdered black man and the clear need for structural reform with a fantasy of "political correctness gone mad" in defence of a wanker like Hopkins?

What a gaggle of disgusting twats. (Not surprised it's in Oz though - apart from the spiders the other reason I'd never move there is that they're a bunch of openly racist fucks and large swathes of them are unpleasant to be around because of that - @Job should emigrate, he'd love it).

Yes, she should never had been banned, and free speech protects us all - the real horror here is that we clearly don't have it and we have a population who only approve of it when it doesn't upset them (but would burn people who do).

Ironically - crying over a giant thundercunt like Hopkins getting banned is the right thing to do. Yes, racists are up in arms, but they're never going to do the right thing for the right reasons. It's incumbent on people who can think to do it.
Its a joke ...and the right are far more reserved.
The left is a tirade of threats, personal abuse, riots and cancel culture.

They quite simply have descended into gutter on every level..by every measure.
Its a hysteria that you wouldnt support for a nano second if it was the other way around.
If a policeman gets killed next week and white conservatives start rioting, mass protesting , pulling down statues and getting left wingers banned en masse on behalf of blue lives matter, you would be losing your shit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If a policeman gets killed next week and white conservatives start rioting, mass protesting , pulling down statues and getting left wingers banned en masse on behalf of blue lives matter, you would be losing your shit.
Good fucking grief, by how much have you missed the point?

Job

Yawn.
Missed the point doesnt work anymore.
In the box with
You dont get it.

Job

Heres some actual racism.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I love exposing you to things outside the bubble.
But you're not?

1) I've been there, I know what they're like even in their metropolitan centres, 2) my brother used to do all the online advertising for that station in particular - so I've met them, 3) there's absolutely nothing surprising about how right wing people are thick - I've posted the science on that subject many times :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wonderful...
Importantly, white medical students and residents who did not endorse these false beliefs did not show the same bias.
...so if you're a bit dim you tend to exhibit racial bias, but that can be cured by a better level of education.

Thanks for proving your ideas on the worth of education are shit @Job :)

Job

Well in my workd the robots wouldnt have been taught stupid shit by parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom