Is this what society has come to?

Exioce

Part of the furniture
The IAAF ruling isn't perfect for the reasons you mention among others, but it's hopefully a sign of things to come.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The IAAF ruling isn't perfect for the reasons you mention among others, but it's hopefully a sign of things to come.
Indeed. It's tricky to keep the pressure up on sporting bodies when Sharron Davies, Kelly Holmes, Martina Navratilova and the like get shouted down as TERF-scum whenever they raise the issue though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sensible rulings won't get made if the only people kicking up a fuss are the ones who think this is all fine.
Lots of people are kicking up a fuss. Stop pretending that the weight of argument isn't with the status quo. You can't get shouted down without kicking up a fuss - and the actual rulings are going the way you want them to.

So, for intersex athletes, what's your suggestion for a fair and equitable solution? Or is your solution "tough shit, you don't get to be an athlete because you were born different".

I can see a relatively simple halfway house that everyone would probably be unhappy with. But I'm interested in what you think, or if you've thought about it?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Lots of people are kicking up a fuss. Stop pretending that the weight of argument isn't with the status quo. You can't get shouted down without kicking up a fuss - and the actual rulings are going the way you want them to.

So, for intersex athletes, what's your suggestion for a fair and equitable solution? Or is your solution "tough shit, you don't get to be an athlete because you were born different".

I can see a relatively simple halfway house that everyone would probably be unhappy with. But I'm interested in what you think, or if you've thought about it?

Lock them all in Arkham and throw away the key, right?

On a serious note, they can have DSD exclusive competitions if they want, no issue there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
On a serious note, they can have DSD exclusive competitions if they want, no issue there.
Massive issues there tbh. Imagine being branded "intersex sports". It would be horrid for them - they'd get crucified.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I’ve deliberately avoided conflating intersex and trans issues in sport because they aren’t the same things.

I can’t see a solution to intersex people in sport that doesn’t treat someone ‘unfairly’ though. Intersex people didn’t choose to be born the way they are but they often have a massive advantage over non-intersex females.

Suggest away...

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Massive issues there tbh. Imagine being branded "intersex sports". It would be horrid for them - they'd get crucified.

I think people would watch that. Not me, but I'm sure it'd pique someone's interest.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Dug a bit further and it was a response to a direct question by a typical woke bbc journalist.

Which is even worse really.

Firstly that the question was asked and secondly most of the articles print it as he 'told' the press, not replied to a question.
This is how the fuckers bend the truth.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But they don’t.
Then they should.

We're gonna have to change a few things. It's not hard to have another tick-box for plod. Especially if we want to understand crime.

Better data is better...

Job

Scouses logic.

People are dying...

Yawn..make them live..job done.

Job

Its all gone very quiet on the Pope ripping genderfluid a new one.

So now the entire Islamic and catholic churches are against gender change.

The two biggest religions in the world.
Where do we go from here.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

I’m on the side of facts. Not religion.

Unlike the pope I couldn’t give a shit if men want to wear makeup and heals.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Ireland is very Catholic.

Ireland legalised gay marriage.

I care about what the people think, not religious leaders.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ireland is very catholic.

It really isn't. Not in any sense that involves listening to the Pope anyway

Unfortunately lots of parts of the world take what the Pope says quite seriously.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It really isn't. Not in any sense that involves listening to the Pope anyway

Unfortunately lots of parts of the world take what the Pope says quite seriously.
Still quite institutionally catholic though. Schools and such.

But yes, what the pope says is listened to a lot more in Latin America and such.

Job

That attack of the gay girls on the bus is getting a bit odd.
This article has appeared from the girl called chris who is a flight attendent.
Its unusually activist and eloquent for someone you wouldnt presume has journalist training, her girlfriend appeares with an anti nazi t-shirt in the press meeting.
I mean if she really can write like this, shes in the wrong job.

You saw me covered in blood on a bus. But do you get outraged about all homophobia? | Chris

Job

Seems the two articles are confused, I think she used to be a flight attendent and us now a doctor, which might explain her increased vocabulary.

Job

I give it a year before its a policy.
And tbh it is completely unfair under the ideology of social justice for people to have less opportunity in life because they were born with a certain type of brain.
Imagine if schools brought in a colour meter to see how brown you were and awarded you extra points for being white.

Well thats what they do with your mind.
Just a quick test kids to see if your brain is good enough.
You can laugh but all these socially undermining outcomes are the end result of applying an ideology to the human condition without restraint.

We have men competing as women in sports...soon we will have idiots running nuclear power stations under equality laws...these things make their own farce to exist in.

Last edited:

Job

Theres nothing about cars in that article.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom