is Maelstrom killing the Agramon nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Was it because I chained you on my Bonedancer a couple of weeks ago?
Two things for you, dimwit: (1) "Chaining" someone with a BD in the BGs takes no skill. (2) Most people don't give a flying fuck what happens in the BGs anyway.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
and you mister can shut the fuck up when you zerged me while soloing on my valk
rofl was a wierd night yesterday,run in a PUG and killed everything in sight.
Personnally felt sometimes not so confortable,when we steamrolled over some tankish people,maybe this also happens when Maelstrom plays at Agramon.
But tbh what you respect at a bridge.....i also have to respec that Maelstrom rules Agramon.
i pay my subs and im nice in RL..thats the game realm vs. realm.

Edit: no anger man, still can have buffs from my Bot...but should play on the green side then

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
if your a FG and you goto agramon you are going there for competative RVR.

With competative RVR comes the fact that your going to be up against experienced competative players.

Yep, you're up for a challenge alright, in much the same way spelling right is to you ;) /duck

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Alexandrinus said:

Well this is the point many are trying to make here and I think others should listen. There are bogeymen but there are also other groups you can kill. If you plan it you can put together a decent PUG. PUG's are the best way to get to know your fellow realm mates and not only that sometimes the RPS are not half bad either.

How much PUG activity is there on the server anyway?

Sharkith

Dorimor1

Banned
Belomar said:
Two things for you, dimwit: (1) "Chaining" someone with a BD in the BGs takes no skill. (2) Most people don't give a flying fuck what happens in the BGs anyway.

Sorry but who are you again?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oooh, the insult! :D Perhaps the teenage friends you hang with consider this a lethal blow, but you're going to have to do a lot better than that to rile me, kiddo. For starters, knowing what you are talking about instead of just blowing hot air. ;)

Oh, and if you need more tips on how to play that Cabalist of yours, feel free to PM me again!

Dorimor1

Banned
Belomar said:
Oooh, the insult! :D Perhaps the teenage friends you hang with consider this a lethal blow, but you're going to have to do a lot better than that to rile me, kiddo. For starters, knowing what you are talking about instead of just blowing hot air. ;)

Nice insult, considering you don't know my age.

Belomar said:
Oh, and if you need more tips on how to play that Cabalist of yours, feel free to PM me again!

Actually I prefer to keep it in thid and pwn the /level 20 free armour noobs. It makes me feel that I am skilled.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I love the way Dori manages to come into the RvR Discussion, something he doesn't experiance anymore and manages to turn the attention to him.

Like a little baby ^^

Ucallme

Banned
Thing is, I would use this for a challenge to the enemies who face Maelstrom.
Without Maelstrom Fights might be easier and also might get boring of winning all the time. Just think when a guild beats Maelstrom think of the buzz (Specially from a low RR point of view).

Maelstrom = Very good - Strong Guild

You all should be looking at this a different way.

Fighting one of the strongest RvR guilds will - 1. Make you guys more skilled 2. Challenging

When I run out RvR and I get beat by certain people, I think great someone who plays really well, so that makes me more determined to beat them. But thats me on how i like to play.

Dunno if im saying this right but im sure most of you get the gist of it.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
How much PUG activity is there on the server anyway?

Sharkith
Well, I ran in a pug aswell, so that makes two, at least :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:

oh moly moly moly moly moly moly teach me, teach me , teach me! i want your tips!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Straef and Ging,

you don't qualify anymore for the following reasons
a) you don't take inexperienced peeps out (well if you do there is only 1 in a group of 8 higher rr)
b) you have an idea what your doing (I definitely don't - Typical Shark comment at start of PUG - "You damage types sort it out and kill stuff - we will try to keep you standing.")
c) you both do that PUG of POWah thing. Sort out a low rr PUG for Thursday when ours is out and we will pwn joos (if we can hide from Maelstrom long enough that is ;))....
d) you don't do it as a sign up event to coincide with the NFD organised PUG's

Why don't you guys try to do d) - maybe we can sort it out in September when things return to normal?

What we can do is a PUG signup thread for all three realms and see if it improves the FG scene by encouraging people along?

Sharkith

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
b) you have an idea what your doing (I definitely don't - Typical Shark comment at start of PUG - "You damage types sort it out and kill stuff - we will try to keep you standing.")

Sharkith

you mean there's another way? :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Straef and Ging,

a) you don't take inexperienced peeps out (well if you do there is only 1 in a group of 8 higher rr)
c) you both do that PUG of POWah thing. Sort out a low rr PUG for Thursday when ours is out and we will pwn joos (if we can hide from Maelstrom long enough that is ;))....

Why don't you guys try to do d) - maybe we can sort it out in September when things return to normal?

What we can do is a PUG signup thread for all three realms and see if it improves the FG scene by encouraging people along?

Sharkith

he invites me an im low rr an really dont have much clue what im doing other then killing!!!

swords said:
Theres always one noob in a Gingy pug Shark, guarenteed :flame:

aye the ROG sorc of d00m!!!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
you mean there's another way? :)

I have no clue tbh it all get technical after I say that like "Who's MA?" and stuff ;), half the time I wonder what they are doing at the other end of emain when I am still at Crauchon....

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
Straef and Ging,

Sharkith
We did run a really, really strange pug once the main people logged tho :p We were left with like four people and Gingy started randomly inviting people, and we thus ended up with one cleric and an infiltrator :x

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
We did run a really, really strange pug once the main people logged tho :p We were left with like four people and Gingy started randomly inviting people, and we thus ended up with one cleric and an infiltrator :x

Stealthers are ok except they keep dissappearing...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
Stealthers are ok except they keep dissappearing...
Well it was Infanity, so apart from the fact that he was playing inf, he's pretty wank too :p

auroria

Banned
Alexandrinus said:
Personnally felt sometimes not so confortable,when we steamrolled over some tankish people,maybe this also happens when Maelstrom plays at Agramon.
But tbh what you respect at a bridge.....i also have to respec that Maelstrom rules Agramon.
i pay my subs and im nice in RL..thats the game realm vs. realm.

Edit: no anger man, still can have buffs from my Bot...but should play on the green side then
sry but i just get pissed when you run me over with a fg in all same colours zerging a valk running in the water

Ging

Part of the furniture
Straef said:

streaf that was last night... ... and we went to agramon with it :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Alexandrinus said:
Personnally felt sometimes not so confortable,when we steamrolled over some tankish people,

Maybe the real question should be: "Is Alexandrinus' PUG's killing the agramon nights?"

swords said:
Theres always one noob in a Gingy pug Shark, guarenteed :flame:

I got it! Even if the others didn't :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
streaf that was last night... ... and we went to agramon with it :)
Right, my memory's a bit hazy, must be because of all the 'FUCKING MEZ FGS!' whine going on :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom