In search of that one movie ?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent :flame: I'll need to up my game again then :m00:
I'm looking forward to our next fight! ;)
Been running around a bit on my zerker, but haven't made a new template yet. Just threw in some new parts.
Need to farm more scales!!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking forward to our next fight! ;)
Been running around a bit on my zerker, but haven't made a new template yet. Just threw in some new parts.
Need to farm more scales!!

So glad your still here mate! Need to sort my template out before any big solo fights too. Proving impossible to get key items though on empty server
:(

Been trying ages for some stupid darkspire stuff of all things, and alot of items and trends have changed since I played before.

Will hopefully get it sorted before I bump into you again :flame:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I been looking for an old Mordred movie of a high RR runemaster PoV with somebody debuffing for him. It was mostly a 8v8 movie.

All I can recall is him totally obliterating anything he attacks.

Damn this is a longshot...

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Anyone recommend good group light tank vids and provide a linky for me to download please?

Everz

FH is my second home
I been looking for an old Mordred movie of a high RR runemaster PoV with somebody debuffing for him. It was mostly a 8v8 movie.

All I can recall is him totally obliterating anything he attacks.

Damn this is a longshot...

BANDA?

Warlogy etc.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Been trying ages for some stupid darkspire stuff of all things, and alot of items and trends have changed since I played before.

I might be able to help you with that after the xfer. I farmed alot of Darkspire on the Alb-classic adventure and might have what you need, in case its not available on Ywain (unlikely tho).

But yeah, on an empty server it's hard to get that stuff.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I might be able to help you with that after the xfer. I farmed alot of Darkspire on the Alb-classic adventure and might have what you need, in case its not available on Ywain (unlikely tho).

But yeah, on an empty server it's hard to get that stuff.

Thanks for the thought but I changed direction dramatically with my template plan and managed to work around it with the new one. I'm all done and dusted and ready for action now :flame:

Just hope I made the right decisions now! I'm out of my comfort zone damage type wise.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Thanks for the thought but I changed direction dramatically with my template plan and managed to work around it with the new one. I'm all done and dusted and ready for action now :flame:

Just hope I made the right decisions now! I'm out of my comfort zone damage type wise.

Been there and when it works out well its epic :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Been there and when it works out well its epic :D

Hope so, I'm wanting some rematches to see how it compares to the old suit against you :flame:

Only trouble I'm having at moment is keeping track of all the timers on various bits and bobs.

A

andymonster

Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for Junior Varsity's movie from Alb/Lamorak, awfulcab.wmv

If anybody has it and can upload it for me I would more than likely love you forever

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone recommend good group light tank vids and provide a linky for me to download please?

lorfo1.avi drood pov in a lighttank grp, havent got a link for you :|..

would take forever for me to upload

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone have VF's scout vid vee-c.avi I think it was

bult

Loyal Freddie
Looking for any of the old Apocalypse Dudes vids and the Bleed vids by nick/NP. Anyone? :p

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
I started playing somewhat active again and noticed that I've gotten some vid requests through FH pm's..
I've uploaded the following ones:

Maelstorm does camelot
Slirrezerk
ThaneVid
The three Ziz sagas...

here: hosted.filefront.com/ijskist

Sorry for the massive delay!
Do let me know if I forgot any

Frozen

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
I started playing somewhat active again and noticed that I've gotten some vid requests through FH pm's..
I've uploaded the following ones:

Maelstorm does camelot
Slirrezerk
ThaneVid
The three Ziz sagas...

here: hosted.filefront.com/ijskist

Sorry for the massive delay!
Do let me know if I forgot any

Frozen

Thx for the fun fights yesterday Frozen :)

/Dotmonster

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Does anyone remember the vid from the testserver? think it was made by Valgair.. aint sure tho.

Cya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom