In search of that one movie ?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone got my second video from years ago? Pole Position 2? I've managed to find the first one but struggling on the second. I'd like to have them both now I have room to store them.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Uploading it now Kagato

edit. Stay put for another 10 minutes and it'll be done mate

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Thanks mate your a star ! :england:

Haha watched this , its so good that i downloaded it twice as 1st time dl stopped at 90% , and im one of those few people with a download limit :(

It made me smile :)

win.jpg

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Hahah thanks, I think my first video was more popular in the end though the fights are more varied in the second.

For me it's interesting seeing how the game, myself as a player and my character have all evolved differently over the years.

Can't believe we used to manage with only 1 quickbar!

I've put the first video on filefront here again :

Download Pole_Position.wmv

Games sure changed alot since then.

Is Zoia still about? That last fight reminded me how much fun I had dueling him over the years.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Hahah thanks, I think my first video was more popular in the end though the fights are more varied in the second.

For me it's interesting seeing how the game, myself as a player and my character have all evolved differently over the years.

Is Zoia still about? That last fight reminded me how much fun I had dueling him over the years.

What I remember from those vids is the queen music and you slaughtering those FoTM vamps back in the days :)

With a ridiculous ammount of parry ;p

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH

Zoia still plays :) He's farming farming scales for his skald and zerker =)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
What I remember from those vids is the queen music and you slaughtering those FoTM vamps back in the days :)

With a ridiculous ammount of parry ;p

You didn't do to bad in the parry stakes yourself :twak:

Queen, still the best band in the world :england:

Vamps we're great rps for me back then I must admit, I imagine they've been boosted a bit since then, not really had a good fight yet to tell.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Kagato's movie reminds me how much I hate playing a tank in scalars morph with weapon swapping. Gah :p

CorNokZ

I've got Ziz's tales or something like it.. Will upload it tonight if it's not too big and I have time

CorNokZ

Gonna be uploading a bunch of movies today.. Currently doing teh_dynamic_duo

Will probably do TONFA2 for delete afterwards

Any requests?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
doubt it but any1 got my movie Lack? had here ages ago but reformatted awhile ago n lost it

CorNokZ

I already looked for it, but I don't have it mate :(

Nibble

Part of the furniture
NS ofc! or if i can get a grp on teh lame times i paly then all

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Lol finally got round to watching my video, you can tell it was made by a 15 year old :|

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
I might have asked this in another thread earlier, but I've been looking for a very old Valewalker movie recorded on the Mordred PVP server during Old Frontiers.

The most specific fight is a duel with a bonedancer in a tower of one of the Hib frontier keeps, looking out over Mount Collory and the Hib frontier. The VW lands some procs and kills his opponent and yells "booyah!" in the voice chat, and other people in the voice chat replies back "nice fight guys". Not much to go on.

If anyone has this movie or remembers a name or something I can search on I'd appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom